Phantis Forums

PAOK-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullshit, how was aek the better team? Who got the three points? oh PAOK did.

PAOK GAMA,

TIN AEK TI POYTANA!

KAI TO PENALTI POU EDWSE DEN HTAN PENALTI...

DYKEFALE TOU VORRA OEOEOEOEOOEOEOEOEOEO!

Nai Kai to penalty sto proto hmixrono apano ston lymbe den htane? H to goal pou den htane offside. Megale, sas gamisame olo to pexnidi kai se mia m*****a fasi fagame goal.

Den mas paratate papares.

PAOK GAMA,

TIN AEK TI POYTANA!

the better team doesn t always win. today aek was the better team but paok won. thats football...

if there would be no aek there would be no paok. you guys copied the original idea of aek. facts my friend. you even wanted to have the dikefalos on the yellow surface, but couldn t get kitrinomavro because aris had these colours.

congrats to your team and i wish you all the best but give credit where credit is due. don t go against the originators if you copied from us.

Hmmm...

Psychraimous sas vlepo mehri stigmis gia tin diaitisia. Tha ftaiei pou o Nightsurfer den ehei pei tipota akomi... ;)

Apo oti akouo to penalty se Lybe itan katharo kai to offside para polu oriako (mallon den itan).

To heirotero htan autes oi mal... me Ntemi se aerodromio. Autoi oi alites prepei na kanoun kati allo me tin zoi tous...

PAOK GAMA,

TIN AEK TI POYTANA!

PAOK 4 EISAI POLY *&^%$!!!!!

KA8ARO GOAL KAI PENALNTI HTAN!!!! OLH H ELLADA TO EIDE EXTOS APO SENA. GO PUT SOME GLASSES ON!!!!!!!!!

PAOK m#$%! SE PEZOUME GIA PLAKA!!!!!!!!!!

PAOK GAMA,

TIN AEK TI POYTANA!

PAOK 4 EISAI POLY *&^%$!!!!!

KA8ARO GOAL KAI PENALNTI HTAN!!!! OLH H ELLADA TO EIDE EXTOS APO SENA. GO PUT SOME GLASSES ON!!!!!!!!!

PAOK m#$%! SE PEZOUME GIA PLAKA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh quite the freakin whinning....you lost!!!!!! And that's that...And for the record THAT WAS NOT A PENALTY!!!!! AND IT WAS OFFSIDE, CLEARLY!!!! Stop trying to make excuses!!!! and what the hell are you talking about all of Greece saw it....what the hell is that. Athens is not Greece alone my friend. ;)

Here's my view on the controversial points in the game:

-Hard to tell if AEK's goal at the 23' was offside. It was a really close call, but advantage goes to PAOK because at the time of the pass the last PAOK player on defence stopped going forward, as the AEK player continued forward.

-It was a definite penaltly that AEK did not get at the 36', AEK was robbed on that non-call.

-The penalty call at the 91' was total bullshit. Lymbe dove and got the Oscar on that one.

I guess how PAOK won is a debate to have that reflects on all of Greek football, so putting this serious issue aside for the moment. it was good for Greek football in Europe that PAOK beat the double headed turkeys from Athens.

They can't finish higher than 3rd. For the sake of Greek football!!!

AEK can now concentrate on trying to qualify for the UEFA cup group stages for the 3rd time. Good luck galopoules, maybe you can avoid Zenit this time!

AEK shouldn't even be playing for Europe, they should be in Delta Ethniki. Corruption and financial mismanagement is wiped away by Themistoklis Nikolaidis blowing Nea Dimokratia politicians. Where did the millions go? There are people in Greece are that are struggling, how can all that money be squandered?

What a disgrace.

Nikolaidis also did nothing during the Euro championships. Everytime he got the ball he was back on his ass. What was up with that?!?

Did Despoina pack her roller skates in his boot bag instead of his football boots? Assuming she had the time to pack his bag when she wasn't recording the trifle she calls "music" or shaking her skanky k0l0 on the skini.

Demis you should go and buy another expensive t-shirt to add to the hundreds you already have. Remember, there are 365 days in a year and you can wear a different t every new day! show pony!

Wow, we must be so proud of our Demi! Isn't it good to be considered a very pale copy of Posh and Becks!

Oh i didnt know they had computers in mental asylums.....

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

Then who the hell else are you talkin' to?

You talkin' to me?

Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fu<k do you think you're talking to?

Oh, yeah? Ok.

[whips out sleeve gun]

All jokes aside....is that you Demi? Did Despoina let you play on the computer again?

PAOK GAMA,

TIN AEK TI POYTANA!

the better team doesn t always win. today aek was the better team but paok won. thats football...

if there would be no aek there would be no paok. you guys copied the original idea of aek. facts my friend. you even wanted to have the dikefalos on the yellow surface, but couldn t get kitrinomavro because aris had these colours.

congrats to your team and i wish you all the best but give credit where credit is due. don t go against the originators if you copied from us.

We obviously didnt copy you because the orignal is always the best! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What aekprotathlima? Paizete mazi mas gia plaka? Den eixe plaka omos otan fagate 2 goal xtes!!!!!!

ARXIGOS TWN DYKEFALWN=PAOK

At the end of the day guys, who got the three points? Who? Yes thats right PAOK did.

AEK, GAMISOY EDW EINAI VORRAS, EMEIS THA SE GAMAME KAI ESI THA PROSKINAS!

They can't finish higher than 3rd. For the sake of Greek football!!!

AEK can now concentrate on trying to qualify for the UEFA cup group stages for the 3rd time. Good luck galopoules, maybe you can avoid Zenit this time!

AEK shouldn't even be playing for Europe, they should be in Delta Ethniki.

What a disgrace.

Nikolaidis also did nothing during the Euro championships. Everytime he got the ball he was back on his ass. What was up with that?!?

well,

you maybe right that pao would be the better team for the cl. i think so too plus pao would be seeded. on the other hand whoever finishes second deserves to go to the cl playoffs. if its agaleo so be it.

about the double-headed turkey you are referring to. thats stupid of you to say so and you know it.

as for zenit. no greek team would have progressed against zenit. neither olympiakos, pao nor paok or whoever you dream about.

the thing with delta ethniki. yes, should but there are some laws and if they exist they should be used. its not only greece if yousse how bancrupt clubs in italy, germany etc are and how they are supported by the state its the same. so we can criticize it or accept it as a reality in european football.

as for nikolaidis in the euro maybe you follow the ethniki from the final against portugal onward. so you may not know it but ntemis was injured. he didn t play many games for atletico because of that and there was talk of him not being fit to go to portugal but otto insisted. after the france game he couldnt participate anymore.

ntemis was one of the best players greece had in recent years along with tsiartas.

Let's not get carried away! PAO and Olympiakos would have won home and away!

based on what!!!

do you remember what pao did in wisla? did you forget olympiakos in trondheim? zenit is better than those teams...

lets not get carried away here, the greek league sucks and there a few teams that greek teams can look down on. the russian league is better than the greek league. we have to face the facts...

as for olympiakos winning away you wouldn t bet on it.

based on what!!!

do you remember what pao did in wisla? did you forget olympiakos in trondheim? zenit is better than those teams...

lets not get carried away here, the greek league sucks and there a few teams that greek teams can look down on. the russian league is better than the greek league. we have to face the facts...

as for olympiakos winning away you wouldn t bet on it.

Russian league better than the Greek??? :LOL:

PAO were a brand new team against Wisla they need time to gel! I'm still amazed that they managed to qualify considering that!

Olympiakos were extremely unlucky in Trondheim and you know it.

As for Zenit being better than Wisla the last few seasons don't suggest that, and Rosenborg are better than Zenit. They have no imagination in their game.

Let's face it, Olympiakos need to sort their defense and this PAO team needs experience and a goalscorer. If they sorted these problems they'd both be very good CL teams and would both be qualifying from the group stages every year!

FYI ethnikitis......the amateur Norweigan fisherman that OSFP lost to sto tigani in the CL were knocked out of UEFA cup by (drumroll.....) thats right Zenit St Petersburg.

Rosenborg played the game 4 months after the Norwegian league had finished, AND they'd sold 3 players with 2 injured (the mavro and the dude that broke his leg after that Stoltidi challenge). Harldy the same team. Even if the team was the same, and they were probonimeni, just because a team gets knocked out by another doesn't mean they are weaker. Lille qualified at the expense of Man Utd, are they better?

Oh and please refresh my memory who the current UEFA cup holders are???????

CSKA Moscow, and what a great acheivement it was, however, the UEFA Cup is hardly representative of the strength of a league. Romania had 2 sides in the last eight, the Prem had one, as did La Liga, Serie A had none. Maybe the Romanian league is the strongest league in Europe then???

Nuff said, you are an idiot.

I think I've proved that your logic is idiotic. And don't resort to name calling megale.

Archived