Phantis Forums

Goumenos selling PAOK?

Ziaka

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivan Savvidis in Thessaloniki!!!

Ivan Savvidis arrived in Thessaloniki today, and the first thing he said to reporters was: "I came to buy PAOK". At this moment he touring Toumba stadium, and plans to go to see the PAOK Arena. Later on he has plans to meet for Pagonis and Katsaris. Unfortunately at the same time Goumenos decided to travel to Athens to talk to the other "interested parties". Rumors are that he is talking to teh Aggelopoulos group (can you say Athens 2004?). Not sure if that is another smokescreen by Goumenos. It is obvious that Goumenos does not want to get involved with Savvidis, despite the pressure he is facing.

There is light at the tunnel, but I think we will have to wait a little longer before all the smoke clears.

Aggelopoulos???

This is probably just a negotiation trick by Goumenos to get more money from Savvidis. Besides they would be put off for isnt the biggest idiot Kasimatis helping him? (Can someone cofirm this)

Goumenos is desparate for money and wants to get the most out of this current situation.

Im worried that Goumenos will not let Savvidis get involved...

First of all he is not Greek. He is Russian and he is member of the Russian parliament. He owns some part of the gas company Gazprom along with other companies. I don't know how deep his pockets are, but compared to Goumenos he is a big league. From what I am reading he is willing to cover the debts totalling over 23 million Euro.

The other good thing about Savvidis coming to PAOK would be the independance from any political pressure. It is very well known fact that Greek politicians had their say in the way PAOk was running.

First of all he is not Greek. He is Russian and he is member of the Russian parliament. He owns some part of the gas company Gazprom along with other companies. I don't know how deep his pockets are, but compared to Goumenos he is a big league. From what I am reading he is willing to cover the debts totalling over 23 million Euro.

The other good thing about Savvidis coming to PAOK would be the independance from any political pressure. It is very well known fact that Greek politicians had their say in the way PAOk was running.

Do you like the idea of a foreign owner? Ok, if he has to be foreign I'd want him to be Serbian or Russian but still, a foreigner owning one of Greece's biggest clubs???

But he does not speak Greek but he speaks Pontiaka.His mother was Greek.My Paoki friend here told me that he has 750mil euros.I dont know if the last one it s the truth but I am sure that he speaks Pontiaka

As much as I know, Savvidis is one of the bigger shareholders of GazProm and is a close friend of Jakoobchian, who bought Corinthians and who is also a close friend of Roman Abramovitch. Savvidis is also a member of MSI-Group that try to sign players for teams they own (CSKA Moskva, Chelsea, Corinthians, Shakhtar Donetsk...).

His "servet" exceeds € 1 bio, as much as I know...

New developments today.

Ivan Savvidis has withdrawn his interest from buying PAE PAOK. The reason given by the Savvidis group is that Giannis Goumenos did not want to negotiate with them, and instead he was in Athens supposedly negotiating with other parties.

The majority of the media today is claiming that the other party that Goumen os is talking with is London based bussinesman Theodoros Aggelopoulos, the husband of Gianna Aggelopoulos of the Athens 2004 fame. News reports also say that Goumenos and Aggelopoulos are very close to an agreement, and that an announcement willbe made either today or tomorrow.

My opinion is that a lot of games are being played behind the backs of PAOK. Like I said in previous post, there a lot more epidsodes left in this soap opera. They are feeding us a lot of bullshit. All the sides.

In the meantime PAOK is in danger of losing players to prosfyges. Also Atromitos is demanding that EPO follow the rules and disqualify PAOK from the UEFA Cup, since they don't meet UEFA requirements.

My opinion is that Goumenos does not want to sell, and he is creating all kind of obstacles for Savvidis. Either that or some other parties do not want savvidis to get involved with business deals in Greece.

The Aggelopoulos angle is nothing but another smokescreen by Goumenos. Just my opinion.

My opinion is that Goumenos does not want to sell, and he is creating all kind of obstacles for Savvidis. Either that or some other parties do not want savvidis to get involved with business deals in Greece.

The Aggelopoulos angle is nothing but another smokescreen by Goumenos. Just my opinion.

!00% gia akomi mia fora symfono.

Entometaxy sto telos tha pistepsoume ton Trelo-Nikola kai ton Maki Mayromihali(AKA Manavis,AKA Stratigos) oti stin ousia tis metohes tis ehei akoma o Mpatatoudis.Giati den exigeitai allios.Ti ginetai?

Ehoune(kai ehoume) katalavei ti paizetai?O Paok hreiazetai ton ependiti.Allios bye bye.Kai eyropi kai paiktes.I uefa mas kynigaei apo kairo.An kai apo monoi mas prospathisame telika de ta kataferame.Oute arthro 44 oute tipota

Ehoun kataferei na mas kanoun na min mporoume na koimithoume edo kai meres.

Toulahisto emena kai to sygkatoiko mou,prosopika.

Kai go stin arhi eimoun enantion sto oti enas Rosos,esto ellinorosos,na parei tin omada.Pisteva oti ton sygkekrimeno de ton endiefere i omada alla oi business.den ithela to akrivotero oikopedo tis thesalonikis na to ekmetaleyti kapoios horis elliniki ypikootita.(gia to fysiko aerio de me noiazei) Giati to vlepo poly ethnikistika.

Tipou tha rthei xenos na ekmetaleytei kai na kanei periousia apo emas?Ohi me tipota.

Alla tora as kanei kati o Dias,na gyrisei piso to palikari(Savvidis) kai na parei tin omada,giati allios opos eipa tha erhtei xana enas Goumenos,enas ProiGoumenos

kai de tha doume pote hairi

well paok4,it appears your club has its problems. i dont wish to upset the others on the thread,but if you are up for it,im sure you could continue to argue that paok are a better team than hearts,no?

they're certainly less secure,and what's this about being thrown out of the uefa cup? i really dont understand what is going on at the club, but why are players rumoured to be leaving? wot is the big problem? if u have a debt,so what? we have a similar one too, it must surely be manageable?

well therein lies my point(to paok4)

if the greek league is to maintain its status as "above the scottish league" as he wud say, how is our league a joke?

we had debts of 20mil,yet we still continued to pay wages, we may now have a rich owner, yet he has not cleared the debt.

surely if the greek league is bigger,it gains more from sponsorship than the spl,meaning clubs can afford to work with debts in the background, without fear of liquidation or other worries?

i wud readily say that heart of midlothian is a better run club than paok, and has a brighter future, regardless if paok is taken over by a rich businessman.

I never said that PAOK had a better team than Hearts. Anyway who cares. This is not a thread for that. Posts about this pointless argument should be deleted.

We are here to discuss the sale of our team.

If all you want to do is argue then find another forum.

Paidia ti nea me ton Aggelopoulo?

Archived