Phantis Forums

Goumenos selling PAOK?

Ziaka

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said that PAOK had a better team than Hearts. Anyway who cares. This is not a thread for that. Posts about this pointless argument should be deleted.

We are here to discuss the sale of our team.

If all you want to do is argue then find another forum.

Paidia ti nea me ton Aggelopoulo?

Ego to leo kai mporo na to apodeixo.Oso gia Aggelopoulo,tipota akoma.I katalipsi teleiose o Udeze paei gia prosfygi kai o Pagonis ypegrapse to plirexousio gia tin metavivasi ton metohon,ayta

No, in all respect to Kalamaria PAOK is still the bigger name in greek football therefore it would remain as PAOK.

A team with a history like PAOK and such a big fan base should not merge with anyone. Someone should buy the team and try to set things in order. Merging with Kalamaria would weaken PAOK's image more than it has been.

The sale of PAOK is a very complicated and complex issue. The problem seems to be that the actual shares of PAE PAOK might still be under the control of th eone and only Georgios Batatoudis!!!

Hi all,

sorry it's been a while. I can't believe that this issue is still going on. Looks like there are two or three players who will be lodging for prosfigi this week, I fear that if something does not eventuate soon, we will be playing sta horafia next year. There is too much crap written up in the press also which does not help the situation however, I do hope the Angelopoulos stuff is true, he has got the $$$$ needed.

On another note, the Greek national team is down under and it is awesome. Was able to get Zagorakis and Salpi to sign both my Greek and PAOK shirts. Looks like those will go straight to the poolroom. :D

Yes, tommorrow is the day that PAE PAOK has to provide EPO all the information about the outstanding payments to people such as Anastasiadis, Fringer, Spasic, Koutsis, and the debts of old taxes to the state.

Since the day that Gagatsis warned PAOK that they have to pay the debts couple weeks ago, Goumenos and PAE PAOK have not done anything in that respect.

This means that PAOK is in danger of losing their spot in the UEFA Cup. Additionaly they are risking of losing their licence in the next season's Greek league.

Of interest ar ethe rumors that Ivan Savvidis might now pursue the purchase of Apollon Kalamaria.

To who? They have been saying this for months now. Goumenos and co. have been feedeing the PAOK fans a lot of papa all this time. Whatever they are trying to do, they better produce something concrete and very soon.

According to reports EPO has given PAE PAOK one more week to straighten out the financial problems with Anastasiadis, Fringer, Spasic and Koutsis in order to get the ok to take part in next season's UEFA Cup. EPO gave PAOK one more week after Giannis Goumenos told EPO that in the next 10 days there will be a change in PAOK's front office and that's when those issues will be finilized.

Rumors are running rampant that Giannis Goumenos has sold PAE PAOK to Georgios Bobolas of the Lambrakis Press.

That's what Libero FM is claiming. They are supposedly quoting Supersport FM.

Yes he is.

He is the chairman of Pegasus Publishing, which is part owner of several publishing and media companies, which include Lambrakis Press, Tyletypos (Mega Channel TV), Iris Printing, Mikres Aggelies SA, Tegopoulos SA.

ERA Spor reported that official announcement will come tommorrow.

Archived