• Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday is the return leg for the kipello anyways 1-0 for us

anything less and out we go

Xanthi lost failed to win again today

but the real key on wut we can predict for the game v Xanthi

is the teams body language with Kallithea tomorrow

we need to preform to carry that momentum to the game v Xanthi

e, opos ta ipes. eimaste mia megali oikogenia. nimozes oti den 8a mas boi8ouse?

since our team has spread so wide and is connected with so many other companies, it just shows the professionalism (no matter what area we are talking about ;) )

maybe vardinogiannis should expand his enterprises too. :P B)

we are going to have to play alot better then we have been playing in the past month or so

i don't know if the team is still on its christmas vacation or wut

but every since we took care of the greens we have been pretty mediocre

but we are talking about Olympiakos

we will win

RIBBOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, but I don't understand why this is a big scandal.

Re Mano, tha mas trelaneis?? O anthrwpos einai upallilos tou Kokkali! Den exeis akousei ton ntoro gurw apo to "asumvivasto"? Fusika ton exoun eksairesei apo paixnidia me ton Olumpiako, alla opws eides vrike tropo na voithisei ton ergodoti tou. :whistle:

Tespa, den exei simasia. Den einai da kai kanena terastio scandalo. Xronia epikratei auti i katastasi kai den prokeitai n'allaksei. Gia na gelasoume to evala. ;)

One thing that I don't understand is that why in Greece coaches don't use the their young talent for games like these just like it's done all around Europe...

During cups I believe that it's an ideal time to see some of the academy players and some of the players that ride the bench get the chance to shine and to show the coach of what they are about.

No matter what though I believe that Olympiacos will win the game and we're going to have some tired players out there so I might have to agree with alot of you on the socreline being low...

Get the young guys to play.. and beat some fo these clubs and REALLY SHOW THE STRENGTH OF THE CLUB...

because in europe the coaches don t get fired right away if the lose one or two games when in greece coaches are like underwear,we can change them hourly.i am with you on using the young guys,i want to see tavlaridis and vallas playing and for god sake give stoltidi some rest.he is a one man show at midfield for us.if he was getting payed in miles he would be a millionaire by now.

i listened the last few minutes on the radio. the commentators sadi that the refs were very bad once again, making mistakes against both teams. the foul ribo got was after osfp ignored the fair play while a xanthi player was lying on the ground. i didn't see it so i won't judge it.

check this out:

Fair play by Ajax (movie)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Somehow is getting ridiculous the Greek Foutball... Olympiakos and its referees....

Agianst Kalithea... there was a sure Penalty against you... it has not been given... ok... the referee did not see it... it happens everywhere in all countries... ok nothing much to mention....

Only a couple days later... Olympiakos did not look that they can pass trough.... but only by an individual class act....

What happens... on a normal duell... in a favorable position... Rivaldo falls deliberately... without being fouled by Antzas.... Kasnaferis says straight on foul ... although he was very near to the situation... and it was obvious that Rivaldo was looking for a free-kick....I had the impression that Kasnaferis was waiting for that...like Rivaldo for the foul...both had the same interests......

And Rivaldo scores .... = Olympiakos was pushed once more time by Greek Referees..... = It's Ridiculous..... And this Ridiculousity... is obvious when Thrylos is going out for International games........ A

You could hear it clear and loudly sta Pigadia....

"KASNAFERIIIS.... ISE TRELLA... ISE TRELLA .. ME THN KOKINI FANELLA... "

If somebody is proud for such achievement... then something is not normal....

Archived