Phantis Forums

Xsanthi - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happens... on a normal duell... in a favorable position... Rivaldo falls deliberately... without being fouled by Antzas....  Kasnaferis says straight on  foul ... although he was very near to the situation... and it was obvious that Rivaldo was looking for a free-kick....I had the impression that Kasnaferis was waiting for that...like Rivaldo for the foul...both had the same interest......

I will write it again...

Not the fairplay was the problem...

The above bold written..letters is the sad thing for Greek Football...

Seing the movements (body language) of Rivaldo.. (very nice free-kick taken)...and Kasnaferis.... it was obvious...

It s a sad thing for Greek Football... Very Sad.. But there are still people, who enjoy it.... :blink:

Everybody tells another story

Seeing Rivaldo body language, really, give me a break

I heard something else from a man that was in the match

here it is: (about the so called lack of fair play)

The midfielder of Xanthi lost the ball, fell down and asked for a foul. The referee didn't give the ball, but he still acted as he had broken his leg. Immediatelly after that, another player of Xanthi took the ball but didn't throw it our, and only after he saw that two players of Olympiakos were around him he he finally did it. Of course the players of Olympiakos didn't give them the ball as the midfielder who suppposingly was injures had already stood up

I know that Oly did not played well, and even the defensive work was done after the goal mostly by Rivaldo himsef (that was written in Bam.gr

You insinuate that rivaldo wanted it so much that he dived just like that without nobody touching him and the ref gave hm immediately a FK without even checking the situation , they had it planned in advance?? AThis is a serious accusation and if it is true where areyour proof

Body languiage? you are sure it was planned likethat? you read thoughts of Rivaldo or of somedody else??

If I have to believe somebody, i will roather belive Ribbo that any of you PAO fans

It's the same ref, who in order to be able to call Olympiakos games moved from Piraeus to Athens. B)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

@ dimitriis: i meant it more general about all the posts before, that people are complaining about these two actions. and like i said. i won't judge these since i haven't seen the match.

to all who did not see the game!

a xanthi player(manso i think) was clearly fauled by 1 to 2 paragka players.

then they keep playing while both the ref who has seen the xanthi player is hurt chooses not to stop the game wich he by fifas writen law always must do!

then xanthi regains the ball on their own and a xanthi player kicks the ball out.

Frynos did not give xanthi the ball back.

but under normal fair play u shall always give the ball back.

Then paragka players again with 11 against 10(cause the xanthi player is still hurt) tries to attack and i personaly saw that none of THE TRYNOS PLAYERS did not pay any attention to the hurt xanthi player.

after this they get a faul and u all know the rest.

first of all fifa should ban for life kasnaferi and so should the greek fa.

plus with all the latest things about the ref it would be better if frynos is out of the super liga

Somebody's mind obviously has turnd inyo peanut butter and gelly ( What and ugly yankee food)

You are not the only one who hsave seen the match

but it is apparently a @Rashumon@

Everybidy has seen it differently

I repeat the other vie of the event, from someone who have seen the match

The midfielder of Xanthi lost the ball, fell down and asked for a foul. The referee didn't give the ball, but he still acted as he had broken his leg. Immediatelly after that, another player of Xanthi took the ball but didn't throw it our, and only after he saw that two players of Olympiakos were around him he he finally did it. Of course the players of Olympiakos didn't give them the ball as the midfielder who suppposingly was injures had already stood up

BTW I heard that Jaja Toure was very good in the last game

Anybody knows where he will be back?? (If hewill be back at all)

Somebody's mind obviously has turnd inyo peanut butter and gelly ( What and ugly yankee food)

You are not the only one who hsave seen the match

but it is apparently a @Rashumon@

Everybidy has seen it differently

I repeat the other vie of the event, from someone who have seen the match

BTW I heard that Jaja Toure was very good in the last game

Anybody knows where he will be back?? (If hewill be back at all)

kinda forgot about Toure being on Olympiakos

many are making it seem like he got transfered already lol

anywayz i hope to see him bak very soon

maybe in time for AEK lol

Archived