Phantis Forums

Theo Zagorakis Thread

Irlandos

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome! Thanks for the pics Ziaka! Damn I'm excited for PAOK this season. I don't think I've ever felt this good about PAOK's chances in challenging the big three in Athens for the top spot!

Complete turn around from last years transfers in which practically nothing happened. Welcome home Zagorakis! It's nice to see 5,000 Paoktsides showed up to support Zagorakis.

I hope that same sort of atmosphere at the airport translates into something better at Toumba as well. With a full, loud, and hostile crowd that we all know Paokstides to be...it'll be a very intimidating atmosphere for teams to come and play in.

Bravo re Teo!!! You've lifted the hearts of all PAOK fans!

Forza PAOK!

He also said:

"

Accrording to reports, after the contract signings at Toumba, Zagorakis along with PAOK officials and close friends was supposed to meet the rest of the PAOK players at a private party in a Thessaloniki night club, which was arranged by the great singer Vasilis Karras, who is a very close friend with Zagorakis.

First of id like to say, Congrats with ur signings as a whole (Zagorakis and the young brazilian) :tup:

This will not only be great for your club but also the League which looks close this year :o

Heres some more info:

Zagorakis Back At PAOK

Euro 2004 Player of the Tournament Theo Zagorakis has been reunited with his old club PAOK. The northern giants of Greek football announced on Thursday that the club had agreed to terms of a new deal with the player reportedly said to be a two-year contract worth about €1 million.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=75292&idSez=20

:nw: :nw: :nw:

As I said

Great player

Great leader on the pitch

Will do a world of difference for PAOK

I am glad for him in terms of him returning to the club he supports. This is always a plus

Good Luck to tha Captain. Definitelly a player cheered at every field against any opponent and for sure AEK from now on... :)

So far things look good in my opinion. I believe Karageorgiou is doing good job. Actually it started when he took over the team in mid-season. Don't forget the great 2nd half of the season that PAOK had .It does not really matter if we finish 3rd, 4th or 5th. Those places still only lead to UEFA Cup. My hope is that we crack the Top 2.

A very good interview.

It's interesting to see how easily PAOK could have missed out on having Zagorakis if he signed with some other club aside from Bologna last year. Whew, I'm glad it worked out the way it did. ;) !!!!!

I think the interview shows how level headed he is about the whole situation and moreover, his own future and how it relates to money and football. It's not often that we get an inside perspective from players that we admire and respect. It's nice to see that they're not only human...but they are good people too.

Is there any chance PAOK cracks the top 3 this year?

Only if they do not loose many points in Athens like they did at past championships,teams from eparxia and thes/nikh do have the disadvantage of travelling a lot more than the clubs of the capital as well but PAOK's looking good this year ;)

why don't all of us here on phantis send him a mass e-mail, there would be a better chance of him replying don't you think?

just an idea, theres strength in numbers is what i'm trying to say.

thats a mad idea, we should get some Paok fan (Ziaka) to write him a nice email then give the web address or link to him where we have made a nice topic dedicated to him.... :nw:

That's a great idea Hollywood! I think he would reply too.

Archived