Phantis Forums

Theo Zagorakis Thread

Irlandos

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was Goumenos trying to sell season tickets. It was Zagorakis's wish to come to PAOK and Goumenos could not refuse him becuase if he did he would have been chased out of town by PAOK fans.

I still think we have a slight chance. The two teams that got relegated can appeal the decisions. It is also possible that Zago and Bologna work soething out. Time will tell, although right now it does not look too promising.

Damn that sucks....

Worst case scenario is that he will come to PAOK in one year after the next season ends. Maybe even during the next transfer period in December.

I still have hope that he will be a PAOK player this season.

cant they just get this signing over with... if paok takes to long eventually bologna might end up keeping him

very true!! even though im a pao supporter i enjoy seeing other clubs get stronger (except the geys) so we can have a better League :gr:

i really do hope u capture him :tup:

GREAT NEWS!!!

Bologna has released Theodoros Zagorakis from his contract and onThursday he will officially sign with PAOK.

It is reported that zagorakis wanted so badly to leave Bologna and join PAOK, that he actually paid money out of his pocket to be set free.

Welcome back to the PAOK family Thodore.

Today it was announced in Italy that Torino and Messina did not get a license toplay in Serie A, which means that Bologna will remain in Serie A. This will complicate the Zagorakis issue. Bologna now might not be willing to release him from his contract.

Torino and Messina have the option to appeal this ruling. Bologna startes pre-seson training on Monday.

this is obviously an intresting situation

i don't think Zagorakis really wants to play for Bologna for Serie A b/c the club as no ambition in fighting for at least a uefa cup spot

Zagorakis would do so much more to Paok if he goes it will be like him injection new life to the club

That is great news! I can't wait for the official announcement on Thursday! This is huge for PAOK!

GO PAOK!!!! :D

I guess PAOK will make a killing selling lots and lots of Zagorakis jerseys this season.

By the way, Kapsis also wanted to join and end his career at PAOK. Who knows maybe it will happen later on.

Believe me on this one after receiving a reply from him to my email I sent him thru the Bordeaux web site a few months ago.

It is almost official that Zagorakis will join PAOK. Only signatures on contracts remain to seal the deal. That is planned to happen tommorrow. Zagorakis is coming to Thessaloniki on Thursday and will be at the Makedonia Airport at 18:30 GR. It is expected that many PAOK fans will welcome the captain at the airport. After that he is supposed to travel to PAEP PAOK offices at Toumba to sign the contracts with PAOK. Following the signing, there will be a press conference.

chameleon65, I would not be suprised about Kapsis, since it is a known fact that he is a PAOKtzis at heart.

Zagorakis just got out of the airplane at Makedonia Airport, where close to 5,000 of PAOK fans greeted him. He had a hard time making it out of the airport and into the Jeep to take him to Toumba. Zagorakis had only few words to say. He just said that he never expected such a welcome.

Zagorakis just got out of the airplane at Makedonia Airport, where close to 5,000 of PAOK fans greeted him. He had a hard time making it out of the airport and into the Jeep to take him to Toumba. Zagorakis had only few words to say. He just said that he never expected such a welcome.

are u kidding me

nobody has forgotten his efforts and commitments to the National team in Greece

suprise it wasn't even more ppl but the fans are enthusiastic and we all know he has a lot of football left in him

this is great for Paok and the Greek league

Archived