Phantis Forums

papadopoulos for sale?

bar7

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ante re mages upografte to sumvolaio na teleionoume.monoi sas paizetai paixnidia anti na ksemperdevetai kai na kratisetai to kalitero paixti sas fetos opos pistevo.eleos pia......... :bangin:

That's why I have no patience for this management. They're destroying our club. If Bake is a professional who knows what's to be done, he will leave soon. He can't operate under this management. :nono:

You have a player who has a green heart, has proven his worth, and he really tries on the pitch, but they don't resign him!!!!!!!!!!

The difference is only $200,000! This may be alot of money to you and I but not to a wasteful PAO management, that has thrown away MILLIONS this season alone!!!!

He deserves $8-900,000/year for the next 2-3 years. Especially considering that this kid was making only some 300,000/year! Com'on, what kind of player do you expect to get for $600,000?.... Should I mention all the names that came, got paid and did NOTHING for us????? This kid, anybody, looks around sees who gets what money and rightly says, why not me? So, please don't start with "prodoti" etc...

Any professional who's career is limited has to look out for himself. I mean, what more do you expect Pap to do? If a company doesn't appreciate what you do, pays others lots more for lots less, then at some point you say, hey, I can't be a m@l@k@s..... :angry:

I'm disgusted..... Yeah, like I said I'm in no mood these days to wait for something good to happen.... those of you who can wait for the 5-year plan, you have another 4 to go... By then, they'll tell you, let's make it 10 years..... Like the last 10..... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ph34r:

PS>and to make it more disgusting, we might see PAP getting paid to sit on the bench like they've done with other players.... so, there they throw a few hundred thousands $ down the drain.... and, of course, Kokalis should make an offer... what better way to stick it to his enemy... what a farce!!!! :LOL:

PS2>it also shows that Tzigger has a complex of inferiority.... He doesn't appreciate GREEK players, thinking they are not worth his money!!!!!! But, he's willing to pay lots more for lesser talent from abroad! {of course, when the Greeks leave our team they go abroad and they get lots more $$}

fuk that

and than we have players like kolo fukn Congaysao come for over a million dollar contracts and this fukn idiot cant even give 800,000 to someone who a) is greek B) is passionate c) is damn good and d) declared in the past his intent on staying than wtf else can we do

fukn gamoto....wat a fukn titeass

nikopolidis pissed me off, mihalis pissed me off

but if this one goes through than this will push me over the edge

and than he expects success and titles and european runs and brings in "coaches" who he "thinks" have a "philosophy and idea" of soccer....fuk off tzigger

giname rizilia, we cant even stand up to the gays anymore, the other xanoumia ar e in CL, we get knocked out of the cup to ergotelis, get smashed 5 goals in CL how many times

xipna m#$%!

TZIGGER U FUKN TIGHTASS ur destroying PAO!

Hey guys i have no idea what is going on with your m#$%! proedro he needs to sign Pap and quit playing around because i see him wearing the red and white shirt and then all you PAO fans will really get mad. I know that he contract says that he can't play for another Greek team but he could also go play in Europe for 6 months and move back to Greece for the red and white team. So you guys need to step up and tell your proedro to sign him............

kala re..... mono 600.000 dinete sto palikari mas???????? :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: sas euxomai na min sas ksanasikothei...... aei sixtir pia... m@lakes..... :blink:

Archived