Phantis Forums

papadopoulos for sale?

bar7

When is PAO going to realize that he has to start paying for players that are worth it. If there is any player that can make the difference in our team it's Pap. I believe at the moment he's the best greek striker. If tzigger lets him go I will be mad and so should every pao fan be. Pao is slowly shrinking of good players and of good presidents. At last respect our history

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently the media today said theres a huugggeee gap between wht pap is asking for and wht is being offered.. obviously we are talking about the media here so we cant be sure... but if it is true i really would just tell tsigger to screw off and leave the team just to make a point... he could easily paly anywhere oustide of greece and he def. deserves wht hes asking for... i mean Dani is getting 900,000 a year eleos... and pap is thousand times better and younger...

awsome management we have here :tdown:

if we dnt re-sign him i wonder what BS there going to tell the media about Pap and the reasons to y they didnt re-sighn him???

i mean they did it with Nikopolidis and Konstantinou, calling em traitors as an excuse to cover there asses and have the whole pao world belive it... next on the chopping block will b pap and the excuse is that he was a spy for oly ;)

Yes, only that instead of Nikopolidis and Konstantinou we have better players now (Galinovic and Pap or gkekas or mantzios) while for position where basinas, karagounis, seitaridis, henriksen used to play, what have we got?

Pap can become the leader of this team, it's time tziger gives the money to someone who's worth it, or else.. :box:

this story looks very familiar to the one of Michalaki... I hope its end will not resemble that way, though I know Papa won't be able to sign for Frinos until January 2007 because of a clause in his contract.

What the hell are you smoking, Tzigger??? :angry:

awsome management we have here :tdown:

if we dnt re-sign him i wonder what BS there going to tell the media about Pap and the reasons to y they didnt re-sighn him???

i mean they did it with Nikopolidis and Konstantinou, calling em traitors as an excuse to cover there asses and have the whole pao world belive it...

its not official that hes not being resigned yet....id wait till the season is over to see what happens, there is still time. not resigning him would be a crime but i dont see why we wouldnt.....hes young accustomed big prospect who has done nothing but perform here and theres no way he should be let go...i really hope management dont ###### this up because hes a player whos good and wants to stay......he doesnt seem to be asking too much...hes just trying to cover the opportunity cost of going abroad....its frustrating but its not official yet...i mean it would make sense to do resignings after the season's over and Bakke has had some say no? I just hope he impresses Bakke and they pressure for his renewal....

as for the Kotoprodotes:

Nikopolidis was talking to OSFP behind our back. He ACTIVELY sought to betray us. Its true that why he didnt play 2nd half and was booed in the Leoforos fiesta...

Konstantinou was let to go find clubs abroad and if he wasnt lucky he could come back to PAO to reopen negotiations.... Instead he went to Geyros. Thats ###### low.

If you want to blame management for something blame them for Lyberopoulos!!! he wanted to stay!!! the other 2 were bags of s%$#! and betrayed us!

as for the Kotoprodotes:

Nikopolidis was talking to OSFP behind our back. He ACTIVELY sought to betray us. Its true that why he didnt play 2nd half and was booed in the Leoforos fiesta...

Konstantinou was let to go find clubs abroad and if he wasnt lucky he could come back to PAO to reopen negotiations.... Instead he went to Geyros. Thats ###### low.

If you want to blame management for something blame them for Lyberopoulos!!! he wanted to stay!!! the other 2 were bags of s%$#! and betrayed us!

for one more time,1)nikopolidis did not like the offer from pao after spending his whole life with your club and your management did not wanted to give him more that is why he was benched for half off the season.that is the way tzigger rewards loyalty.....konstantinou wanted more money,pao was saying if you get more from europe go or sign with what we give you,osfp made a good offer and konstantinou signed.In both cases for me pao management did not wanted to pay the players,try to play smart and lost both times.I hope the same happens with papadopoulo so you guys can close your eyes again and put more people in the traitor group instead of blaming your idiot president. :tup:

thats not what happened with Nikopolidis, Konstantinou did get offered yes less than his initial contract, only makes sense because he was getting way overpaid and not performing up to his salary at all...He was still offered a nice contract and hes making less at OSFP than he did with PAO...

its been unofficially done....a handshake lets keep it at that...that pap will be at the gays next season...

and drakos i dun exactly have a media source for u so dun cry to the mod to close me down

i have inside info.... :angry:

as for the Kotoprodotes:

for one more time,1)nikopolidis did not like the offer from pao after spending his whole life with your club and your management did not wanted to give him more that is why he was benched for half off the season.that is the way tzigger rewards loyalty.....konstantinou wanted more money,pao was saying if you get more from europe go or sign with what we give you,osfp made a good offer and konstantinou signed.In both cases for me pao management did not wanted to pay the players,try to play smart and lost both times.I hope the same happens with papadopoulo so you guys can close your eyes again and put more people in the traitor group instead of blaming your idiot president. :tup:
Cant belive im agreeing with an Oly here but well said.... :tup:

One Question Drakos; why do u belive everything Pao Management says??? how do u know there not lying??? i mean they have power in the media to Manipulate the public with there BS!! and to me 2 former proud players betraying us doesnt go well with me, and if Pap is the third once again something is fishy yet u would never question this because ur BIASED and u belive everything Management says.... UNBELIVEABLE!!!!

OPEN UR EYES!!! THIS IS THE SAME MANAGEMENT THAT HAS SCREWED PLAYERS OVER N OVER IN ORDER TO SAVE A BUCK!! THIS MANAGEMENT ALSO KNEW LETTING MORE PLAYERS GO WOULDNT GO DOWN WELL WITH THE FANS SO THEY MAKE UP BS STORYS TO JUSTIFY THEM SELVES TO WHY THEY DIDNT RE_SIGHN THEM!!! THIS IS THE SAME GREAT MANAGEMENT THAT KEEPS ON MAKING MISTAKES AFTER MISTAKES WITH COACHES AND TRANSFERS!!! THIS IS THE SAME GREAT MANAGEMENT THAT ALSO TREATS ALL OUR FORMER PLAYERS LIKE s%$#! AND HAS ONLY WON 1 LEAGUE TITLE IN 10 YEARS!!! BRAVF***INGO :tdown:

i cant prove that they are lying about the Nikopolidis and Konstantinou issue however i can put 2 n 2 together, dogy management for the last 10 years or classy player who become dogy all of a sudden hmmmmmmmmmm :blink:

question Drakos, i dnt know if u would remember this but i was the only Pao fan who actually said it wouldnt suprise me if these rumours that Konstantinou would jump ship to oly... and at the time these rumours were jst started so everyone in here thought it was BS espeically u.... my question is why didnt it suprise me at the time???

A) Konstantinou was always a Gey and always loved the money?? just like Nikopolidis was :blink:

B) Management have a track record of screwing players around with there cheapness, along with the fans... :whistle:

C) they did it to Nikopolidis so it shouldnt suprise me that they would do it to Konstantinou in order not to pay the money and also get away with it by saying his a traitor just like there going to do it with Pap :hypocrite:

Question to u Drakos; If Pap does go to the geys what r u gonna have to say then??? ohhhhh Pap was also a traitor and a SOB just like his two former buddies were (Konstantinou, Nikopolidis) and continue to belive evrything management say OR will u wake the ###### up and decide to think about it without ur green glasses on and say hey theres something fishy here :nono:

as for the Kotoprodotes:

u know what funmy yes he tried to go to a team in europe but he could not find one

-all the OSFP noticed this

-all pao fans noticed this

a lot of people noticed this but for some reason TZIGGER did not

did u see him offer him a contract B4 OSFP did after he was not offered a contract abroad

NO

and so to cover their ass they made him a traitor so they wont admit they were too cheap to sign him...

now if u were kostadinou would you

A- go to OSFP where you are offered some money VS 0 FROM TZIGGER

B- say no I wont go to the reds because Im loyal so I will stay unemployed ?

as for the Kotoprodotes:

One Question Drakos; why do u belive everything Pao Management says??? how do u know there not lying??? i mean they have power in the media to Manipulate the public with there BS!! and to me 2 former proud players betraying us doesnt go well with me, and if Pap is the third once again something is fishy yet u would never question this because ur BIASED and u belive everything Management says.... UNBELIVEABLE!!!!

OPEN UR EYES!!! THIS IS THE SAME MANAGEMENT THAT HAS SCREWED PLAYERS OVER N OVER IN ORDER TO SAVE A BUCK!! THIS MANAGEMENT ALSO KNEW LETTING MORE PLAYERS GO WOULDNT GO DOWN WELL WITH THE FANS SO THEY MAKE UP BS STORYS TO JUSTIFY THEM SELVES TO WHY THEY DIDNT RE_SIGHN THEM!!! THIS IS THE SAME GREAT MANAGEMENT THAT KEEPS ON MAKING MISTAKES AFTER MISTAKES WITH COACHES AND TRANSFERS!!! THIS IS THE SAME GREAT MANAGEMENT THAT ALSO TREATS ALL OUR FORMER PLAYERS LIKE s%$#! AND HAS ONLY WON 1 LEAGUE TITLE IN 10 YEARS!!! BRAVF***INGO :tdown:

i cant prove that they are lying about the Nikopolidis and Konstantinou issue however i can put 2 n 2 together, dogy management for the last 10 years or classy player who become dogy all of a sudden hmmmmmmmmmm :blink:

question Drakos, i dnt know if u would remember this but i was the only Pao fan who actually said it wouldnt suprise me if these rumours that Konstantinou would jump ship to oly... and at the time these rumours were jst started so everyone in here thought it was BS espeically u.... my question is why didnt it suprise me at the time???

A) Konstantinou was always a Gey and always loved the money?? just like Nikopolidis was :blink:

B) Management have a track record of screwing players around with there cheapness, along with the fans... :whistle:

C) they did it to Nikopolidis so it shouldnt suprise me that they would do it to Konstantinou in order not to pay the money and also get away with it by saying his a traitor just like there going to do it with Pap :hypocrite:

Question to u Drakos; If Pap does go to the geys what r u gonna have to say then??? ohhhhh Pap was also a traitor and a SOB just like his two former buddies were (Konstantinou, Nikopolidis) and continue to belive evrything management say OR will u wake the ###### up and decide to think about it without ur green glasses on and say hey theres something fishy here :nono:

finally a green fan who speaks the truth....about PAO management

you would think that after 10 years of throwing away players including EURO 2004 players that some people might say.. well maybe its management and not the players?

who ever thinks its still the players....fault and nobody else.... :nono:

lol

if i ever became super rich like bill gates rich (well not that rich) but rich enuff to buy pao, i would LOL thats always been my dream to be super rich to buy pao from tzigger and save the club!!!

i think we need to send an SOS to roman abramovich...maybe hes getting bored at chelsea...hmm... ;)

Anyone can see that statistics are against the Tziggerman.

Antonis was a "prodoth" after staying at PAO sitting on the bench behind Wandzik for 10 years. He then asks for his reward and Tzigger benches him for 150k a year difference.

Konstantinou a gaurofan from birth, that went to Oly for less? :blink:

What about Basinas who was fed up, Kyrgiakos who was sold without his knowledge, Seitaridis who sued PAO.

Everyone is a bastard except the Tziggerman.... :LOL:

What are they going to feed us about PAPS, if he does not sign? :angry:

PEACE

Anyone can see that statistics are against the Tziggerman.

Antonis was a "prodoth" after staying at PAO sitting on the bench behind Wandzik for 10 years. He then asks for his reward and Tzigger benches him for 150k a year difference.

Konstantinou a gaurofan from birth, that went to Oly for less? :blink:

What about Basinas who was fed up, Kyrgiakos who was sold without his knowledge, Seitaridis who sued PAO.

Everyone is a bastard except the Tziggerman.... :LOL:

What are they going to feed us about PAPS, if he does not sign? :angry:

PEACE

well said...we catch this fag Tzigger & beat the crap out of this S.O.B...thats what the geys would do, & it would work too

first off its obvious you cant tolerate any other opinion. You dont know whats going on, you know about as much as I do. Its true.

Yes there is a chance its "all a cover up" but theres also a big chance that that is a load of s%$#!, and the same conspiracy theory to find somebody to blame all the time. Im tired of that. The only sources of "its all lies" are from forum members. Nobody here knows bullshit about managing an organization like PAO. Nobody has any clue of the real financial status of the club. So with absolutly no real credibility for your information and theories- youre telling me theres NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER that they are wrong?

There is more than one side to these problems, im just trying to consider an alternative...is that so wrong? Do you have to label me as pro-management and 'biased' for trying to look to facts from real sources? Take it easy man. There are a shitload more viewpoints than you in australia and mine in Ticino.

Things should be consistent. Everyone will go immidiatley to recognize bad things but ignore good ones. For example everybody calls Tzigger cheap etc...Can you then explain Eki Gonzalez's reknewal and raise?

How do I know theyre not lying---I dont. Just like you dont know that they are.

as for Konstantinou- dont give me that s%$#! that he couldnt find a club. Thats ridiculous. He was wanted by clubs in spain, germany, italy england all the top leagues. trust me he could have gotten a contract elsewhere. It would be managements fault for not resigning him, but HIS fault for signing for gavros. (besides on Mixalakh was still getting a ton of money way more than he was worth with PAO) You dont buy that he was a traitor? Did you see that obnoxious celebration for his "goal" from 2 cm??? Something like that hits out more at fans than it does management.

If Papadopoulos isnt offered a contract yes it is managements fault. He has been waiting for reknewal and clearly wants to stay then yes i know its managements fault 100%. It would be the same F***up as letting Lyberopoulos go.

But Hollywood: If Pap reknews at the end of the season what will you say then? Nothing is a done deal yet.

why let him stay with a bad taste in his mouth & anger all the fans.... i read reports that Paps is asking for 800000 is that too much????

but to give double that to Xenous is never a problem...Maybe this fag Tzigger is a GREEK HATER.. he doesnt pay the Greeks off that are worth it :angry:

why let him stay with a bad taste in his mouth & anger all the fans.... i read reports that Paps is asking for 800000 is that too much????

but to give double that to Xenous is never a problem...Maybe this fag Tzigger is a GREEK HATER.. he doesnt pay the Greeks off that are worth it :angry:

800.000 is heavy....but i think worth it. i think its a 200.000 raise Pap is asking for, which is big but he has been a hard worker, hes an international now and did lead us to the one double weve had in a while....I mean the clown Konstantinou was paid 1.5 million to do nothing 800.000 for hard work and just as many goals ..worth it.

Archived