bar7

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Ok you're right.

-They both suck at Europe.

-They both can't score for the NT.

-They both miss easy chances.

-They both shined as players next to Kostadinou.

-There is a small diffrence in this:

Gekas is more of a finisher (Striker)

While

Papadopoulos does a lot of running (Pressuring).

Don't get me wrong.

I Feel what you say.

You say that Papadopoulos has shown much more heart in his game while Gekas many times looks like an indifferent idiot when misses an easy chance.

I totally agree. He has also had a lot of injures because he puts his legs in fire :nw: (something that not everyone does in our days )

But the bottom line is regarding to skill they are the same in the end.

Almatter, you've made my point better than I did. Pap has done nothing in the LC or the NT and that my friends is where it counts. He can run and fight but that means absolutely nothing when your team loses. He was a hit when Kostandinou was with him and is crap on hs own. He's too small for today's game of a powerful attackers and no intl. teams prepare for him as they would for Kostandinou or Mantzios (starting to make his mark).

Pap was great in the under 21NT but his progress at the next level has been disappointing. Please don't tell me about his exploits in the Greek league becuase that just proves my case. When are best teams get embarassed in the CL we should not be wary of using our national league as the basis for measuring talent and accomplishment.

As for Gekas, don't get me started!!! He's offsides before the first ball is even kicked and he misses significantly more than he actually makes. Talentless and abosolutely one dimensional.

As for Gekas, don't get me started!!! He's offsides before the first ball is even kicked and he misses significantly more than he actually makes. Talentless and abosolutely one dimensional.

I wasnt gonna comment until i saw this....

LOL

someone should go to the game with a huge banner explaining the meaning of offside so gkekas can understand!

the kid is onside just as often as basinas hits a good set piece!

For 5 mil. sure, why not. <_<

Although I like Dimitri, he is no better than any of the previous PAO stars they sold.

Do you think Tzigger got 5 mil for Karagounis, Kyrgiakos, Lyberopoulos, Basinas, Seitaridis, Fyssas, Konstantinou combined?

Remember, the management's idea of building a team, is based on the "principle" that NO ONE is irreplaceable... :angry:

PEACE

For 5 mil. sure, why not. <_<

Although I like Dimitri, he is no better than any of the previous PAO stars they sold.

Do you think Tzigger got 5 mil for Karagounis, Kyrgiakos, Lyberopoulos, Basinas, Seitaridis, Fyssas, Konstantinou combined?

Remember, the management's idea of building a team, is based on the "principle" that NO ONE is irreplaceable... :angry:

PEACE

Actually they paid 8 million Euros to buy Konstantinou!!

For 5 mil. sure, why not.  <_<

PEACE

Actually they paid 8 million Euros to buy Konstantinou!!
youre not undertsnaidng his post

Yeah, it might be in, but he is a bit of a krafla up front, especially on the sides...

I don't know. I don't think that he looks like a player that belongs to a C.L. caliber team, he looks more like a Vlaho going to a disco with that haircut... :LOL:

re alma didnt u give me $hit about my Havanas then all the Pao players were wearing them at the launch :LOL:

What style have u got in the US ? Dont tell me u walk around with Timberlands and flannel shirts like George W :LOL:

Look, it is quite simple. Try not to look gay. B)

And Gekas does seem like a major gay vlaho.

And, I'm not talking about he style of his hair-cut.

Ex: Figo, Seitaridis, have the same haircut, but it looks ok. Not to Veligeka :whistle:

I am taliking about the way he has done it...

It is probably because he goes to some gay hairresser... :LOL:

QUOTE (TRIFILARA @ Dec 22 2005, 12:58 AM)

$8mill EURO for Mixalaki.... u mean 8hs not euro's 

Biggest transfer in Greek FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!

Really? I thought when PAO Signed Bidis that was the biggest transfer in Greek Football History!

I am taliking about the way he has done it...

It is probably because he goes to some gay hairresser... :LOL:

arnt they all gay :LOL:

Although my mate is hair dresser and not gay.

But yeah it doesnt suit Gkekas i think cos his hairline is receading (going bald) it looks bad.

Man i dont care how they look just score some goals :tup:

QUOTE (TRIFILARA @ Dec 22 2005, 12:58 AM)

$8mill EURO for Mixalaki.... u mean 8hs not euro's 

Biggest transfer in Greek FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!

Really? I thought when PAO Signed Bidis that was the biggest transfer in Greek Football History!

NOPE KONSTANTINOU WAS FILE... O BiDES STA ARHITHIA MOU KALITERA NA PAI PISO STO APOEL> TI THA KANEI ETHO I OMATHA THEN PAE YIA PROTATHLIMA TOULIHISTON TO APOEL PAI YIA PROTATLIMA!!!!!
yeah in 1-2 yrs youre not going to see APOEL making a good run in the champions league.......you will see that with PAO.

btw, you seem to hate PAO.......support the godamn team for a change. Theyre forming and rebuilding. Face it some seasons you just suck. AEK had a season just like this when they were reforming and look at them now....doing great and will be even better next year.

just support PAO or just be a geyros fan and support your local palto and katsiki...

05 / 06 Panathinaikos Athen Olympiakos Piräus  -

01 / 02 Iraklis Saloniki Panathinaikos Athen  11.300.000

97 / 98 Enosis Paralimni Iraklis Saloniki  -

these are the numbers they have on transfermarkt.de about konstantinou. as far as ai remember pao had bought him for about 4 dis draxmes.

about pap, i don't know. he might not find the net that often right now, but as drakos said, pao i rebuilding and i think he i used on the left side very often (correct me if i'm wrong). he is still young and i'm sure he could be able to help the team in the future. but 5 mio euros would be a very good price for him.

Archived