Phantis Forums

papadopoulos for sale?

bar7

why hasnt tzigger resigned him yet? or why is he avoiding this topic...

this player is faster & a better finisher than Kota...

this would be another stupid mistake... which stupid mistakes are the only decisions Tzigger is making lately :angry:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well,i read what jigger said when he had the meeting with the fans two days ago....

so i think that his plan is to bring epalle back to PAO...so maybe he'll sell Pap or exchange(?) him wiht epalle....

:hypocrite: :rolleyes: :LOL:

I don't know what to make of this, really! I don't see why it wouldn't be automatic that PAO would re-sign PAP. There should be no discussion about this matter. PAP has been a workhorse and on a better PAO team he can perform much better.

But, the problem is, we're concerned because we have NO confidence in management to make the right decision. There shouldn't be any stupid games with players we need and who have done so much for the club!

den katalaveno giati to kathisterei toso o Tzigger.... ananeose me Kotsio kai Andric kai ton Pap akoma..... den pame kala....... :box:

• 3 weeks later...

Both sides are playing a game right now. Pap is probably waiting to see if he gets an offer from Europe and if he dosen't i see him signing with PAO. I don't think Jigger is going to let him go and if does leave i don't see him wearing Red and white shirt :whistle:

Archived