Phantis Forums

IMAGINE THIS

iliasdim

IMAGINE THIS.........

ONE DAY PAVLOS AND THANASIS DECIDE TO COME INTO FOOTBALL...SINCE BARDIDES WILL NEVER SELL PANATHINAIKOS THEY DECIDE TO BUY MARKO(for example).THEY RENAME IT TO (SAY) PANATTIKOS(DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS SUCH A TEMA) WITH A GREEN-STAR EMBLEM!GREEN AS WE LOVE IT!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN????????????

EVERYBODY IS AWARE THAT MOST(ALMOST EVERYONE INCLUDING ME OF COURSE) OF PAO FANS WANT GIANNAKOPOULOUS FOR THE PAE!

WOULD PANATHINAIKOI BECOME PANATTIKOI????

(WELL I KNOW THIS IS EXTREME AND IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, BUT WOULDN'T BE INTERESTING FROM A SOCIOLOGICAL POINT OF VIEW????)

TO MY OPINION SUCH A CASE WOULD BE THE MOST CATASTROPHICAL EVER, AND THAT ONLY THE FACT THAT THIS CROSSED MY MIND, MAKES ME SICK!!!!

Panathinaikos is my #1 team. I can't change that for anything, even if we fall to B' Ethiniki...

But listen to this similar case:

At the same time I was too much in favor of Kalamata.

Papadopoulos, the only decent president Kalamata ever had after many fights with the fans and Tsirakia (because he too sold most of his good players to bigger teams), decided to leave the team and joined Kalamaria.

In a couple of years Kalamaria became an A' Ethiniki team.

But Papadopoulos quicky realised that he has no reall bond to with that team. He decided to return to Kalamata and bought Messiniakos (GREEN JERSEYS :tup: )

MESSINIAKOS IS GOING TO BE UNSTOPABLE AND GO STRAIGHT TO A' ETHINKI.

What am I supposed to do ? Keep supporting Kalamata at B' Ethiniki or Messiniako ?

Kalamata without Papadopoulo is hopeless.

At the same time the future obviusly belongs to Messiniako.

Well the way I see it, I will have to support one additional team, even thought Kalamata will always be my favorite.

Though it is not good to change teams like that, I for one will have to do that for Messiniako just because the team's ambitions rises compring to the one of Kalamata.

More success. Plus A Ethiniki.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

good point and definitely exactly what I am talking about....

In all respect to kalamata and Messiniakos, this is even bigger when we speak of a team like Panathinaikos...cause you can't forget of the past and all the history of the team!

I am sure though that every PAO fan would support and respect a team managed by Giannakopoulous just like you with messiniakos...

Just hoping someday we see them in the PAE...it's healthy!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A non-starter.

The Giannakopouli are PANATHINAIKOS fans and crazy for it. They would never destroy it like this.

Besides, you ask what would happen? 99.9 per cent of PAO fans would stick to PAO.

Close this topic, it's silly.

Archived