Phantis Forums

AEK-Apollon Kalamarias

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Yea Ok...so what about Xanthi. Granted they are decent but thats it. Lets not forget how their ballon deflated very quickly.

By the way, now that Toure isn't going to play against PAO, where is your offense going to start from. Because if you don't have Toure, and the team plays as wonderful as they did today, i see an easy draw.

we'll see...

since christmas and new year is in between, all the teams have to watch out that their players don't overdo it with the galopoula... ;)

aeks advantege is, that they play as a team and don't rely too much on individual players. but we'll see. i don't think that we are going to underestimate aek when we have to play them. neither will any other team.

If AEK the team plays like they did today, it will be a terrible second half of the season. Katsouranis is out for the next match by the way..Too many yellows. Just as well...Then ehei kanei tipota fetos..

Again with Katsouranis,

Just because a player doesn't score goals it doesn't mean that they haven't done anything.

Katsouranis is a playmaker and Santos has taken him out of his natural position and made him a sweeper. After Assunsao left someone had to fill the gap. The only player that can adjust in Katsouranis.

He has been playing a pure defensive position and is not in the position to move up with the ball.

He is a big reason why we have such a great defense this year.

And now Santos will have to use Chanko, Sapanis and Ivic up front. Sapanis hasn't done anything this year. He has poor control which allows the other team to begin its counterattack.

Big blow for AEK that Katsouranis isn't playing against Xanthi.

VERRY BAD GAME FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we won that all it counts. About Katsouranis not playing with Xanthi i think that will be good for him. He will rest up and then come back and kick ass for the rest of the season. ORIGINALAEKARA is right about Katsouranis. He dosen't have to score his deffense and the perfomance that he has in the field is what helps AEK and the rest of the players play they way the do. And yes todays game it was bad but everybody is going to have a bad game. We can't be perfect all the time. So i have one thing to say GOOOOOOOOOOO AEKARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :box: :box: :box:

Entaxei re paithia..If he has played so great defensively (I don't actually agree with you). Why the sudden silence from all the teams in Europe????He was supposed to be gone by the holiday break, anyone remember that?? Let's just agree to disagree...Personally, I think he's having an off year..Regardless of position..

By the way the next game is against Ethnikos, so i think he is going to miss that game. Not a big loss anyway.

As for his transfer I think that he is going to Bremen, but the fact that he was injured over the summer made them a little reluctant to sign him before the start of the season. They probably wanted to wait and see him get healthy without jeapordizing there team.

I hope he doesn't leave but i think we are going to be surprised during the holiday season with the announcement of his departure.

Archived