Phantis Forums

A' Div: AEK - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday we travel to Athens to play AEK. Unfortunately that's only 3 days after we play Rapid in UEFA Cup. I wonder, why can't PAE PAOK ask EPAE to schedule the game for Monday?

Anyway, I think the team will be tired after the game with Rapid and it will be a hard game against AEK. If we can hold off Lyberopoulos at bay I think we can get a positive result. PAOK players will have to give their best in this game.

My biased prediction is a 2-2 tie.

I think we have a real top team as individuals guys. Balafas, Illiadis, Sikabala, Vaggelis, Udeze,Fernandes,Christodopoulos are all tops players but we lack that cutting edge we lack mentallyguys not in ability.

Watching the boys play last night that was my final verdict on what is going wrong with PAOK.

And its not as if we can say ye will bea better team next year the young boys will mature coz in true paok fashion most of these players will probably be gone next year or the talent will be wasted lets see if kostikos can come through with the goods! we live on and pray for a better paok future

Archived