Phantis Forums

Mihalis Kostadinou speaks out

Montreal_Thrillos

ego ton sibathisa ton mixalaki mexri to telos, and his 1st year where he scored 6 goals in champions league to me shows that he could play. BUt he had some washed up seasons,,,,,oti kai na leme i liked him in our side alla wat can u do, here we have manoli whos spat the dummy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No your talking politics my friend we lost a lot of people because of the turks over 200000 people are refugess keep this out of this forum.....Prob the same amount of money for you to become Albanian if your not one already!!!!

You must be un educated if you were offered a better job with good pay you wouldnt take it right m#$%!s eisai players all around the world go from club to club..what life do u live in!!!

What life do I live in? What life do YOU live in.

I agree that players move from club to club, like Figo to Real from Barca which was the biggest move but at least he never opened his mouth to Barca fans to say how he was a fan of Barca when he was a boy and he would never go to Real etc etc...

Your comparison of football to any other job is just as wrong as my comparison of football to politics was.

Beacuse in football there is such a thing as professionalism but there is also FANISM.

When Mikhalis came out so many times and said he was a fanatic PAO fan and he would never go to gavro blah blah blah, m*****es m*****es m*****es, we believed him. We who understand true alliegance believed that he was one of us. We thought that he FELT like we feel.

So for him to suddenly forget those emotions and remember that oh...he is a 'professional' you can understand why we question his nationality as well. So I say again, it's a legitimate question to ask for someone who sells his ideas (the PAO ideals he pretended to have) for money:

1-) how much money would he sell his mother for?

2-) how much money he would become a turkos for?

I know for me and for many other PAO fans I know, no amount of money would make me be gavro even for a day. I have very strong principles and I live and die by them. I wouldn't become a gavro for even one day if someone offered me $$$$millions. just like I wouldn't sell my mother for any $$$$millions.

For some people however, it's quite different ;)

Guest Protathlitis7

settle down. its obvious he was always a krifo-gavros anyway with his comments so coming to us was not a betrayal

anyway your club wouldent give him the same contract despite him performing very well.

tourkokyprios? maybe instead of making banners about him being a turk you could have put some effort into aykel when you played paok at home after everything that happened

its funny panos that last bit given the amount of players who were vaseloi at young but ended up playing for us.

I bet we give you 10k a week and a truck full of carrots and you would play for us

mixalaki vale kialo goal;;;

KIALO goal;;;

(STO KIPELO ELADOS)

PS. afu den tokapsa tote to diavatirio mu... den tha to kapso pote....

FREE CYPRUS

ps; O MAMAKAS o okas ton paressire... aftos kie i niki kartsona... NIIIIIKIIIII.... (ti pedi)

truth is michalaki is a vazelo but you guys decided to not give himthe money that another team (oly) was willing to give him. therefore as a professional he moved on with his life and now plays for oly. as for the comments, truth be told, you guys dont keep good relations with your former playrers and they end up saying bad things about pao because they leave with a bad taste in their mouth. karagounis was one of the top 3-4 players in greeece and he was making like 30 k a year. he couldnt even buy a nice car and he was a star. another example is kyriakos and the transfer to rangers.

No your talking politics my friend we lost a lot of people because of the turks over 200000 people are refugess keep this out of this forum.....Prob the same amount of money for you to become Albanian if your not one already!!!!

You must be un educated if you were offered a better job with good pay you wouldnt take it right m#$%!s eisai players all around the world go from club to club..what life do u live in!!!

I agree that players move from club to club, like Figo to Real from Barca which was the biggest move but at least he never opened his mouth to Barca fans to say how he was a fan of Barca when he was a boy and he would never go to Real etc etc...

Your comparison of football to any other job is just as wrong as my comparison of football to politics was.

Beacuse in football there is such a thing as professionalism but there is also FANISM.

When Mikhalis came out so many times and said he was a fanatic PAO fan and he would never go to gavro blah blah blah, m*****es m*****es m*****es, we believed him. We who understand true alliegance believed that he was one of us. We thought that he FELT like we feel.

So for him to suddenly forget those emotions and remember that oh...he is a 'professional' you can understand why we question his nationality as well. So I say again, it's a legitimate question to ask for someone who sells his ideas (the PAO ideals he pretended to have) for money:

I know for me and for many other PAO fans I know, no amount of money would make me be gavro even for a day. I have very strong principles and I live and die by them. I wouldn't become a gavro for even one day if someone offered me $$$$millions. just like I wouldn't sell my mother for any $$$$millions.

Do u want a tissue? Pao management is the one to blame dont blame Konstantinou..Were 4 points back remember this we have won one champiuonship in 9 years my friend..maybe if you email Miahalaki he will send you hug and you can cry together..

Do u want a tissue? Pao management is the one to blame dont blame Konstantinou..Were 4 points back remember this we have won one champiuonship in 9 years my friend..maybe if you email Miahalaki he will send you hug and you can cry together..
hahahahahahahahhahahaha....yo have taken your bullshit to the extreme file...i feel bad for you...

i think bides may be right or not... but thts not the point... the point is asxleite me thn dikia tou omada kai ta provlimata pou exei, oxi to ti exei na pei o mixalakis gia thn omada sas....

your absolutely right ...mihalaki is number one in my books he can play for Azerbejian tigers for all i care..O pao ehei ta provlimata kai tha ta plerosoume kai balle when Olympiakos wins the title....

at the moment he's not helping osfpp to win anything..

Bides dont forget that the gavri were winning titles without him..

he had CL experience which he was incapable of using which would of made this signing meaningfull

right now this is a bust...so he should shut his mouth & watch others play

yeah ok please cut the m*****es

if PAO doesnt give u a contarct the way they didnt to kostadinou and OSFP offered u something you would jump at the opportunity to go to the reds

like Nikopolidi .. kostadinou..

so save us the "I would not go speech:

U would run

at the moment he's not helping osfpp to win anything..

Bides dont forget that the gavri were winning titles without him..

he had CL experience which he was incapable of using which would of made this signing meaningfull

right now this is a bust...so he should shut his mouth & watch others play

Last year he had 9 game winning goals scoring in all the derbys almost single handedly winning the protathlima..With konstantinou we did win the protatlima two years ago and the Kypello where he scored two goals in the finals against the reds...Konstantinou stayed in greece because of the pussy why would he want to leave when hes making so much money and playing the champions league year after year..dont forget hes played 5 games and scored three goals this year..He has two game winning goals as well just ask AEK....

Nothing was a bust it was Pao loss big time ask Gekas and Papadopoulos they forgot how to play football since he left....

kokkalis made the transfers of konstantinou and nikopolidis anyway just to impress the fans. i was happy when we got nikopolidis but konstantinou wasn't neccessary. we could have gotten a better player for the money he gets now. we surely could have gotten mpenza or iversen, players sollied wanted. konstantinou isn't a bad player, but he isn't such a great player the media or kokkalis call him. and that is anyway just because he went form pao to osfp.

his comments about the team are logical as it has been said, since he can't go and say osfp is worse than pao while he is playing for us. he would have been kicked out as fast as katanec when he said he doesn't understand it why people are that crazy about the title. but as a professional player he could have either not compared the teams at all or he could have said it in a more subtle way.

u can't blame management on getting him

he was on a free transfer so we are only paying him wages

he is a good solid striker which we didn't have last year

problem is our midfield isn't that great and it does affect him

Sollied also wanted Konstandinou

Mpenza is a different story why we ddin't get him

club thought it was a too steep price for a guy who never fullfilled his expectations

my problem with konstantinou.. is that a player of his status.. cant even sign on with a team outside of greece.. what do you think that further says about our league...

one of our top players cant sign anywhere else but greece when he is a free agent at the age of 26.. and u people actually care who will win the championship this year?

wake up ladies...

konstantinou isnt the problem..

hows the polish league doing this year...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

later skaters

If kostantinou was such a great player, he would still be at pao. It obviously hurts the way he was dumbed by pao. He came as an hero and left as an villain.

Ti les re Green? Basinas, Kara, Lymbe, Fyssas, Giourkas. Those are not good players and that's why they left PAO huh

Thru out his time with pao, he did not live at to his expectation when it mattered in europe. He fluked one goal against barcelona and that was it.

Ti les pali edw vre??!?!

Prwtos scorer ALL TIME tou PAO stin evropi !!

He came as an hero and left as an villain.

Gi'auto leme m******??? Epeidi ton misoume??!?

Leme kai kati edw sti Kypro (o Bides kserei kai mporei na sas metafrasei)

AN ITAN I AZOULA POUZA THA PETHENAN POLLOI :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxx, mas exete zalisei ton erwta me ton Kuprio alazwna/upokriti!!! Ama ton goustarete toso polu, allakste omada na ton upostirizete. Apo tin stigmi pou to ekane to indalma sas o "Mixalakis" tote sigoura mporeite kai seis!

Oi perissoteroi Panathinaikoi (plin orismenwn ekseresewn) den krazoun tin klasi tou, pou me toso sthenos uperaspizeste, alla ton tropo me ton opoio milaei kai prattei!

• 3 weeks later...

like the topic states he speaks,,, but does he play :nono: :LOL:

good money down the limani

dont you worry in 2 weeks he will play and he will score and then is when the real fun will start. :P

like the topic states he speaks,,, but does he play :nono:  :LOL:

good money down the limani

dont you worry in 2 weeks he will play and he will score and then is when the real fun will start. :P
ke 1 goal na kapsi tous prasinous will make up for the season since hes been injured

besides even him sitting on the bench is a batter value for the money then half the clowns PAO's administration pays for

how did this topic even get started

i guess Pao fans still bitter

but again can u blame them they did spend 8 mill Euros for him lol

and we got him free

is Konstandinou going to play v Ionikos ???

cause i would like him to get his feet wet before he plays v Pao

i can't wait for the game lol

Archived