Phantis Forums

Mihalis Kostadinou speaks out

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive come to realize something..

when nikopolidi and kostadinou left.. u all (greens) blamed management and yet now that im reading this.. U people are like opios theli as figi ke  opios theli na katsi.

then after the 5-0 embarasment., u guys were like oh we need a greek to be proud of the fanela (pao) he is wearing etc etc not like the foreigners who dont play for the fanela

yet here u have nikopolidi (euro hero) and kostadinou.. (u all know how good he is) saying.. oh astous na figoun

I cant undestand this  thinking, at all

That's because you have short attention span! But I am not surprised. You are not the brightest person I have come across on these boards (or any board for that matter).

Go and find a post, any post, where I have blamed PAO managment for letting Antoni or Mikhali go. I was always the one who said GOOD RIDDANCE. Let the F***ers go to whoever is stupid enough to pay their over the top wages. And you know what? They found that stupid team.... ;P

So for you to say 'u all greens blamed managemnt' is bullshit. We blame the management for many things of course, like most gavroi blame Kokalis for many things eventhough he has brought them more success than any other president in their sad history.

But I personally don't blame him for letting go of overrated idiots such as Antoni, Mikhali and Basinas.....

yeah kostadinou overrated and nikopolidi overrated

nikopolidi was the euro team starter

kostadinou led the team in goals last year from what someone posted

he scored also a few in europe and scored on us in the 1-0 win for u guys at leoforo

but if u say he is overrated i think u r the 1 with little football klnowledge in these boards

I bet if u had ronaldinio in your team and he left for us you would say he is overtaed 2

mtl pliz compare the performance of the two players before & after....

nikopolides almost scored an oto-goal with rosen...

if u watsed the game... u know what im talkiin about...

if not... ade gia protathliti ton valkanion...<leme tora>

i have finally read the much over hyped article about Konstandinoua and why he chose Olympiakos

its nice that he mentioned the fans but that was just said to please fans like me lol

but he didn't say anything bad about Pao

he understood taht he wasn't coming back and that was fine by his standards

he was just pissed off of the s%$#! Pao's people said about him and he has a right about that

but one thing i don't agree with him is to bring his friend Basinas to the club

not happenning

This is the best article I have read on Mikhali. It's objective and very well said. It's what us PAO fans have known all along. Basically, Mikhali is a GLIFTIS. He is sucking up to the gay fans becuase he knows his performances are s%$#! and he could soon get an ass kicking by the very same fans. So he is saying thinsg against PAO to make himself loved and endeared to the reds.

Read on. from contra.gr

Ultimately I think when any athlete speaks out against a former club it's done with some sense of bitterness. That is, if they left under bad terms like a Nikopolidis, Konstantinou, etc..

For me however, the classier thing to do is shut your mouth and exact revenge on your former club by driving a few goals against them. (i.e. Lymberopoulos) To go out and say whatever about the how other fans wanted you, you felt underappreciated by the management, etc... is begging for a negative response from many former fans.

I'd have to agree with Grace on this one. This thing is about $$ CASH $$. Pure and simple.

First of Mihalis is a man of few words..He hardly ever speaks and never states what he is thinking...He didnt cut up his former team and his actions speak louder then words....You are right my friend it is all about the cash we live to earn more money you think the guy is stupid to settle for less what planet are you living on Show me the MONEY!!!!!!

First of Mihalis is a man of few words..He hardly ever speaks and never states what he is thinking...He didnt cut up his former team and his actions speak louder then words....You are right my friend it is all about the cash we live to earn more money you think the guy is stupid to settle for less what planet are you living on Show me the MONEY!!!!!!

Ok so it's a valid question to ask, how much money would be enough for mikhali to become turkokyprios? ;)

No your talking politics my friend we lost a lot of people because of the turks over 200000 people are refugess keep this out of this forum.....Prob the same amount of money for you to become Albanian if your not one already!!!!

You must be un educated if you were offered a better job with good pay you wouldnt take it right m#$%!s eisai players all around the world go from club to club..what life do u live in!!!

Guest Protathlitis7

Mantzios has actually got 5 goals in 8 League games and possesses technique and finishing that Attilas can only dream of.

I think your getting ahead of yourself there

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If we had the support of the mafia and the referees we would do the same in the Greek league too ;)

and you are talking about soccer inteligence with your statements.osfp scored 2 and aek 3 against your team so are we both mafiozoi? as for the tourkokuprios comment just don t mix sports and politics.it is not the same.

You must be un educated if you were offered a better job with good pay you wouldnt take it right m#$%!s eisai players all around the world go from club to club..what life do u live in!!!

Esy pou zeis?H Ellada apexei ap'tin podosfairiki Eyrwpi xiliometra oloklira!!!To na pas ap'ton PAO ston OSFP den einai apla metakinisi apo omada se omada....Otan se brizoun 5 xronia opadoi kai PROEDROS kai gia xari tou xrimatos ta ksexnas ola,alla ksexnas kai ayta pou o idios eixes pei kai gleifeis ki apo panw,ayto deixnei ti KOTA eisai telika kai oti den yparxei ixnos aksioprepeias...

Kai den exw katalabei giati ton dikaiologeis?Mexri kai i PALEFIP Kyprou eksedwse anakoinwsi oti o Mixalis me tis dilwseis tou prosballei ton kypriako lao!!

An bazeis tous paixtes panw ap'tis omades pigaine na gineis gabros....

E afou exei tetoia agapi gia tous Kyprious paixtes kai de blepei kai ligo parapera ti na pw??

Hmarton reeeee!!!<Gewrgiou speaking> :P

P.S.Mi ksexname kai to goal tou Mantziou me ti Werder e?Ki oti einai 22 etwn e?Alla mathame pia..Afou paizei ston PAO palto einai... :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis7

Mantzios has actually got 5 goals in 8 League games and possesses technique and finishing that Attilas can only dream of.

I think your getting ahead of yourself there
It's the bare truth so suck on it buddy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
settle down big guy. coolare. you cant you anything about injuries

and just ignore panos with his mafia comments and tourkokyprios he has no idea. his opinions are useless, what do you expect from someone who cant hack derby losses and claimed it was the ref's fault against us and aek 2-0 and 3-0

in his mind the 3-0 rizoupoli, the 1-0 this last year, the 2-0 this year and anyother derby his team loses is corruption. cry cry cry :1eye:

Im not saying it hasnt happened in the past but how can you take a guy seriously when you read his comments about OSFP- Xanthi this year for example

Esy pou zeis?H Ellada apexei ap'tin podosfairiki Eyrwpi xiliometra oloklira!!!To na pas ap'ton PAO ston OSFP den einai apla metakinisi apo omada se omada....Otan se brizoun 5 xronia opadoi kai PROEDROS kai gia xari tou xrimatos ta ksexnas ola,alla ksexnas kai ayta pou o idios eixes pei kai gleifeis ki apo panw,ayto deixnei ti KOTA eisai telika kai oti den yparxei ixnos aksioprepeias...

Kai den exw katalabei giati ton dikaiologeis?Mexri kai i PALEFIP Kyprou eksedwse anakoinwsi oti o Mixalis me tis dilwseis tou prosballei ton kypriako lao!!

An bazeis tous paixtes panw ap'tis omades pigaine na gineis gabros....

O konstantinou stin Kyprou agabi mou einai ayabimenos apo oloous aman thelleis na to matheis!!! Einai professional then tous niazei bou bazei i ti kanei...Mono aman baizei kala yia tin Ethniki....

Did i say anything about Mantzios he is a great talent and the best player for the Greens this year his future is the skies the limit..

E afou exei tetoia agapi gia tous Kyprious paixtes kai de blepei kai ligo parapera ti na pw??

Hmarton reeeee!!!<Gewrgiou speaking> :P

P.S.Mi ksexname kai to goal tou Mantziou me ti Werder e?Ki oti einai 22 etwn e?Alla mathame pia..Afou paizei ston PAO palto einai... :LOL:

kai o Konstantinou evale 6 goals sto champions league to proto hrono tou sto Pao ti thelleis na mas beis...Me tin Barcelona a koma ligo eitan na parei tin prokrisi monos tou..

Im a green fan but im not crying are maangement einai axhristi....We let so many players go..We have won one championship in 9 years wake up malakes and smell the coffee and the yera we won Mihalaki was trella me tin prasini fanella...We are 4 points out of first this year....ARe you guys crazy wake the ###### up..management has F***ed this team.....Everyone is worried about Mihalaki O mihalakis kala tin ehei!!!!

Lets worry about the halia Pao have ans stop worrying who Mihalki screws when he takes a dump or when he picks his nose!!! The money konstantiou gets you will never see in your lifetime..

Kyriakos, Lymperopoulos,Fyssas,Seterides,Nikopolides,Konstantinou,Karagounis,Basinas,Kolka,halkais..

Thats 7 starters for the Greece National team that have left the team in the last few years....95 perent of them left on bad terms and hate management..konstantinou never once cut the team up!!!! Go hit your heads against the wall and maybe you people can wake up from your comas and mental disabilities..because I dont know about you but thats a lot of good players we lost for nothing....One championship in 9 years and its always the players fault..Its the F***en teams fault..the owner didnt want to resign him kala ekame to go to the enemy!! He is going to win a protahlima this year what are we going to have torgelle and Conceisaio to look forward too next year!!

Kyriakos, Lymperopoulos,Fyssas,Seterides,Nikopolides,Konstantinou,Karagounis,Basinas,Kolka,halkais..

Thats 7 starters for the Greece National team that have left the team in the last few years....95 perent of them left on bad terms and hate management..konstantinou never once cut the team up!!!! Go hit your heads against the wall and maybe you people can wake up from your comas and mental disabilities..because I dont know about you but thats a lot of good players we lost for nothing....One championship in 9 years and its always the players fault..Its the F***en teams fault..the owner didnt want to resign him kala ekame to go to the enemy!! He is going to win a protahlima this year what are we going to have torgelle and Conceisaio to look forward too next year!!

BRAVO SOSTA TO LES

i have said it all along that if pao management treated me the way the above players mentionned am I wrong to leave?

no and for all you "nikopolidi and kostadinou traitor" people.. u know u would have done the same thing and go to a bigger club like they did

to which paos managements reponse:

opios theli na katsi ke opios theli na figi

how classy

kai o Konstantinou evale 6 goals sto champions league to proto hrono tou sto Pao ti thelleis na mas beis...Me tin Barcelona a koma ligo eitan na parei tin prokrisi monos tou..

once again sosto but according to panos 13 kostadinou is overrated.

so scoring 6 goals in the C.L is not that big anyways if I think like Panos 13

Archived