Phantis Forums

Mihalis Kostadinou speaks out

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even now i still don t get it why pao didn t sign konstantinou but then started bitching when he signed with us.i can see why he is happy with us because he will win a couple more championships with osfp than pao. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Otan diabasa ti eipe metaniwsa pou den ekapsa tin fanela tou sto derby...... <_<

Se timise o Kokkalis me to endiaferon tou e?

Opws se timise kai sti Rizoupoli pou se elege kota kai prostateyes ton eayto sou me karekles apo tous mprabous tou?

Se apothewnan oi opadoi tou gabrou e?

Apo pote to "palto" einai koplimento?

De peirazei Mixalaki...

To Tzigger paradexomai,pou eipe to kalokairi oti de thelei simaies stin omada alla paiktes pou na "sikwnoun" ti simaia tou PAO...Me alla logia na sebontai to Trifylli....

Tin omada pou se taize 5 xronia eite to aksizes eite oxi....

Synexise omws esy to GLEIPSIMO.......afou koimasai isixos...

Ante kai MELOS bre!!!

A!Kai na araiwsoun oi episkepseis stin aderfi sou e?Giati an se paroun xampari edw pera,enas theos kserei pws tha fygeis....

Otan diabasa ti eipe metaniwsa pou den ekapsa tin fanela tou sto derby...... <_<

Se timise o Kokkalis me to endiaferon tou e?

Opws se timise kai sti Rizoupoli pou se elege kota kai prostateyes ton eayto sou me karekles apo tous mprabous tou?

Se apothewnan oi opadoi tou gabrou e?

Apo pote to "palto" einai koplimento?

De peirazei Mixalaki...

To Tzigger paradexomai,pou eipe to kalokairi oti de thelei simaies stin omada alla paiktes pou na "sikwnoun" ti simaia tou PAO...Me alla logia na sebontai to Trifylli....

Tin omada pou se taize 5 xronia eite to aksizes eite oxi....

Synexise omws esy to GLEIPSIMO.......afou koimasai isixos...

Ante kai MELOS bre!!!

A!Kai na araiwsoun oi episkepseis stin aderfi sou e?Giati an se paroun xampari edw pera,enas theos kserei pws tha fygeis....

grace your comments are nice

save them somewhere so u can write the same stuff by copy pasting when another one of your players leaves in the summer to come to us:

maybe then u might realize that they leave for a reason (u dont have to lookk far,, PAOS management is a phone call away)

H dioikisi mia xara einai...Opoios thelei na meinei kai na prosferei,menei...Osoi theloun na meinoun na ksinoun ta @@ tous kai na plirwnontai enw parallila dilwnoun bazeloi ki oti ponane tin omada ktl..sto kalo kai as pane opou theloun...Isws ekei pou pane to gleipsimo naxei megaliteri antapokrisi...

Opws katalabes den exw problima me tin metakinisi apo enan syllogo sena allo alla me tis ekastote dilwseis...De mou aresoun oi anthrwpoi pou faskoun kai antifaskoun...

Oso gia sas..Just read my signature....

A!O ki o Pap gabros einai...Xwtheite...

Re paidia,

Mixalaki could have done things better. Look at Lymbe, when he left it wasn't under good terms. He came to AEK, but respected the team and the fans that he played for, for 7 years. He kept the respect of the PAO fans.

Players are professionals, they switch teams all the time and thats the truth. However, they don't criticize the team they came from. And anyone that does cannot consider himself a professional.

What do you expect ?

He sucks and everyone that is an Osfp fans knows that Kotadinou tranfer was wasted money.

The kid can't play alone as a striker in the system Solid has established. He needs a 2nd striker next to him. This is why he is asking for Dani to play next to him. It is not simply a suggestion. It is the only way for him to prove something possitive and not to stay in the bench for the rest of his contract.

By the way, if Solid brings a new striker (like Iversen) forget about him...

Anyway. About his comments, I think Grace and Dimitris spoke the truth.

Plus: Lyberopoulos is much better than Kostadinou. There is no compatison betweeb the 2.

Lyberopoulos was Pao's leader when he played for the team.

Kostadinou was nothing. He always looked up to other players like Basina for that role.

mixalaki isse trela...

pu den thes na se fonazun pia vazela....

free cyprus....

ps. tin fanela tu akoma tin forao... mu pire 1,5 mina na to xeperaso <oute gomena na itan> but now i enjoy it...

ade kie kipeluxos mixalaki... <mexri eki se perni naoum>

pss. as mentioned at the other thread he is/was/will be the biggest money laundry of our team..

edo xionizi... naxa ena kuvadaki na mazepso to xionaki...

ade gia gavronia... na ton xereste!

tulaxiston memas evaze kie kana goal sto champions league.... ti? den xerete ti ine afto?...

mavri nixta sta vouna....

grace is not osfp or aek fault if pao can not keep his players happy and they end up leaving.how do you expect players to respect triffili when your management doesn t respect them or doesn t recognize there effort or even some times used them as shield against pao pissed off fans.limbe left because he had a loser mentality,karagounis wanted to go to europe,nikopolidis wanted more money but he got benched instead and konstantinou honestly i have no idea.you are right he could had kept his mouth shut but nobody really knows what has being said between jigger-konstantinou to have the player making statements like this.

After all the commotion stirred by his transfer from Panathinaikos to Olympiacos this summer, Michalis Konstantinou spoke to the official site of the team and noted "Olympiacos is a much greater team than Panathinaikos." Among others, the Cypriot player said that one of the reasons that he transferred to the Piraeus team was the help of the fans, who wanted him in the squad, and moreover voiced his dissatisfaction on Panathinaikos’ stance after what was said after his move. In closing, he revealed that he had other proposals from abroad, but Olympiacos wanted him more and that this transfer to the team of Piraeus was a great step for his career.

"Fans are Important"

The Cypriot players spoke of the reasons he decided to transfer to Olympiacos. Konstantinou said that initially he knew that his contract with Panathinaikos had ended, and that he only wanted to rest and see what he would do with his future. And he continued "Although many people come up with various scenarios on the subject, the truth is very simple. My contract with Panathinaikos expired last summer. I took one month of vacation trying not to think about what would take place next and then came back to Athens and met with my manager in order to talk about the proposal I had about the future of my career. To tell you the truth, I wasn’t going crazy about my contract ending and about what I was going to do next. I hadn’t begun to look for another team six months before the expiration of my contract, although I had this right. I spoke with Paschalis Papadopoulos with whom I have been having a brilliant cooperation for some time now and he spoke to me about Olympiacos’ interest in signing me. Up until that time, I was abroad and had been for a month. I can honestly tell you that I hadn’t even picked up the phone to ask him what was going on. He explained to me that the President of the club was eager to sign me. I was honoured by that. I don’t know how long ago they had contacted my representative. All I know is that Olympiacos and Mr Kokkalis honoured me with their proposal and I immediately agreed upon signing. In fact I didn’t even consider any other proposal, although a few were from some great foreign teams. Olympiacos showed how much they wanted me and that was that."

One of the reasons that made him take this decision were the fans of Olympiacos, who, as he said, asked him to be a "red and white," while his entrance to the squad helped him emotionally.

"During last season, a very strange event had occurred. Wherever I went, I kept meeting Olympiacos fans who told me they wanted me on the team. This was very important to me. The rivalry between Olympiacos and Panathinaikos is widely known. Never before had I seen such reaction. Last year however, no matter where I went, I had fans telling me to join Olympiacos. This helped boost my confidence."

Following, he talked about his former team’s stance and said he was disturbed by it. "It’s any team’s right to decides not to renew a player’s contract. What bothered me was what was said about me. When you don’t want a player, where do you come off blaming him about joining Olympiacos? Where do you come off saying all negative things about him to the Press? I don’t think it’s nice to do that. I respect the fact that they didn’t want me on the team. I have joined a great team and I think it has served me well.”

Moreover, he talked about Angelos Basinas. Among others, the Cypriot player said that he does not ask him about his plans and noted that he would like for him to be his team-mate.

Further on, he spoke about his goals, which are none other than winning the Championship and the Cup

With Olympiacos, while ending the interview he spoke about Rivaldo, a player he admired as a child and fascinated by the fact that he is now a team-mate. "Rivaldo is an idol I used to look up to since I was a child, just like Maradona. He is definitely among the top 11 players in the world! That’s the plain truth."

Gone to the greatest team in Greece, yet they can't win a game in europe!

If kostantinou was such a great player, he would still be at pao. It obviously hurts the way he was dumbed by pao. He came as an hero and left as an villain.

Thru out his time with pao, he did not live at to his expectation when it mattered in europe. He fluked one goal against barcelona and that was it.

If you look at it as business point of view, he was no value of money. So business was business.

What has he done so far for you guys this season, he can't even win a spot in the first team. A great player shows his qualities straight away. If kokkali was such a good business man, he would look at bringing youth to your team and not has beens.

Thats where you guys have gone wrong this season, you can't expect dads army to win you glory in europe.

Professional players act in professional manner and doesn't sook to the press. It does not help relations between pao and Osfp the comments he made.

In the beginning I did respect him and so shattered after he left. Now hearing all these comments he has been making thru the press, I don't give a dam.

A professional player should be diplomatic, if he is to have good relations within the football world. Maybe he should look at the way Lymberopoulos conducts himself.

And as to the greatest team, before you guys get a chance to make in the euro final. We would have already been crowned champions in uefa.

Mixalaki could have done things better.  Look at Lymbe, when he left it wasn't under good terms.  He came to AEK, but respected the team and the fans that he played for, for 7 years.  He kept the respect of the PAO fans. 

Players are professionals, they switch teams all the time and thats the truth.  However, they don't criticize the team they came from.  And anyone that does cannot consider himself a professional.

Everything is said on the above post! I have nothing to add.

If kostantinou was such a great player, he would still be at pao.

If he was such a great player, he'd be playing in Italy, Spain, England, Germany, France...........................

The route he eventually took surprised me, as I was positive a good offer would come in from a reasonably attractive European side but only he knows what offers were on the table. If it was a case of Olympiakos versus a side like Portsmouth, a very difficult decision would have to be made. Trophies in a relatively weak league versus a relegation battle in a strong league.

Ive come to realize something..

when nikopolidi and kostadinou left.. u all (greens) blamed management and yet now that im reading this.. U people are like opios theli as figi ke opios theli na katsi.

then after the 5-0 embarasment., u guys were like oh we need a greek to be proud of the fanela (pao) he is wearing etc etc not like the foreigners who dont play for the fanela

yet here u have nikopolidi (euro hero) and kostadinou.. (u all know how good he is) saying.. oh astous na figoun

I cant undestand this thinking, at all

Paides,to thema me ton Kostantinou einai poly aplo....MONEY MONEY MONEY!!

Otan irthe ston PAO epairne osa epairne kathe xrono..Kai itan polla...Omws mesa s'ayta ta 5 xronia den edeikse idiaitera oti aksize TOSA lefta,mono an eksairesei kaneis tin teleytaia xronia...So,otan irthe i wra n'ananewsei to symbolaio o Tzigger tou leei:Sou ananewnw me ligotera(oxi liga...Ligotera apo prin) kai de mpainw se "pleistiriasmo" me alles omades gia naneboun oi apodoxes tou symbolaiou...Ap'tin stigmi pou dilwneis bazelos kai poulas Panathinaikofrosyni opou bretheis kai opou statheis,dilwnontas oti eisai stin omada tis kardias sou,den nomizw oti xreiazetai perrisoteri skepsi...Me tin proypothesi bebaia oti ksereis na kaneis aytokritiki kai na peis oti,entaksei ap'ta 5 xronia,ante ta dyo na apedeiksa oti aksizw TOSA lefta....

Omws o Mixalakis de mporouse na zisei me 300 xiliarika ligotera(giati exei sinithisei kai sti xlida) kai ksexase ta panathinaika tou aisthimata kai to epaikse psixros epaggelmatias ston Tzigger....E ki egw na imoun de tha tou ananewna....

Etsi apofasise na paratisei tis "aksiologes protaseis" tou ekswterikou kai na teleiwsei tin kariera tou ston gabro...

Twra an nomizei oti me tetoies dilwseis tha pikarei ton Tzigger...mallon koimatai orthios..Apla peftei perissotero sta matia twn opadwn pou 5 xronia ton stirizan oso kanenan allo,ton ypostirizan otan "alloi"ton fwnazan palto kai to mono pou eidan apo ayton itan logia,pou ki ayta sto telos eksanemistikan....

E Ante geia loipon!!!!!!!

H axaristia einai megalo elattwma....

grace is not osfp or aek fault if pao can not keep his players happy and they end up leaving.how do you expect players to respect triffili when your management doesn t respect them or doesn t recognize there effort or even some times used them as shield against pao pissed off fans.limbe left because he had a loser mentality,karagounis wanted to go to europe,nikopolidis wanted more money but he got benched instead and konstantinou honestly i have no idea.you are right he could had kept his mouth shut but nobody really knows what has being said between jigger-konstantinou to have the player making statements like this.

You haven't been following have you?

PAO managment keeps the players IT WANTS. If they wanted Mikhali to stay they would have kept him.

The fact is Tzigger wanted to get rid of the team of Rizoupoli. That's why he didn't offer Mikhali another contract.

So for you to say 'pao can't keep his players' is very very wrong and shows you have not been following the events, the events on which you give yourself the right to comment.

Also, you say PAO managment doesn't respect or recognise their efforts???!!! What efforts? Mikhali's efforts?!!!

I know already that your football knowledge is somewhat limited, but do you know Mikhali's stats while he played for PAO? If you don't go and find out. His goals to games ratio, his assist ratio etc. were far less than he was worth in terms of the money he was paid.

What do you mean we didn't recognise his efforts?

We'll see when in a year or so when Kokalis realises that he paid so much money for a player who doesn't give the right returns. As they say in English fool and his money are soon parted ;) We'll see what kind of ass kicking Mikhalis will get from Olympiakos ;)

Ive come to realize something..

when nikopolidi and kostadinou left.. u all (greens) blamed management and yet now that im reading this.. U people are like opios theli as figi ke opios theli na katsi.

then after the 5-0 embarasment., u guys were like oh we need a greek to be proud of the fanela (pao) he is wearing etc etc not like the foreigners who dont play for the fanela

yet here u have nikopolidi (euro hero) and kostadinou.. (u all know how good he is) saying.. oh astous na figoun

I cant undestand this thinking, at all

That's because you have short attention span! But I am not surprised. You are not the brightest person I have come across on these boards (or any board for that matter).

Go and find a post, any post, where I have blamed PAO managment for letting Antoni or Mikhali go. I was always the one who said GOOD RIDDANCE. Let the F***ers go to whoever is stupid enough to pay their over the top wages. And you know what? They found that stupid team.... ;P

So for you to say 'u all greens blamed managemnt' is bullshit. We blame the management for many things of course, like most gavroi blame Kokalis for many things eventhough he has brought them more success than any other president in their sad history.

But I personally don't blame him for letting go of overrated idiots such as Antoni, Mikhali and Basinas.....

knowYou haven't been following have you?

PAO managment keeps the players IT WANTS. If they wanted Mikhali to stay they would have kept him.

The fact is Tzigger wanted to get rid of the team of Rizoupoli. That's why he didn't offer Mikhali another contract.

So for you to say 'pao can't keep his players' is very very wrong and shows you have not been following the events, the events on which you give yourself the right to comment.

Also, you say PAO managment doesn't respect or recognise their efforts???!!! What efforts? Mikhali's efforts?!!!

I know already that your football knowledge is somewhat limited, but do you know Mikhali's stats while he played for PAO? If you don't go and find out. His goals to games ratio, his assist ratio etc. were far less than he was worth in terms of the money he was paid.

What do you mean we didn't recognise his efforts?

We'll see when in a year or so when Kokalis realises that he paid so much money for a player who doesn't give the right returns. As they say in English fool and his money are soon parted ;) We'll see what kind of ass kicking Mikhalis will get from Olympiakos ;)

did i say konstantinou efforts or all the players i mentioned?you guys after the rizoupoli game had to find someone to blame so you started with the coach then went to the players right?management had no responsibility right?players like basinas and nikopolidis where with your team mostly all there lifes and look how that turned out.nikopolidis "traitor" and basinas "axristos" right?the money that konstantinou was making your management gave him that to lure him in paiania from iraklis in an effort to outbid kokkalis back then.now that he came to osfp he is in the traitor list and you guys after the results of your team this year you started singing that you only want players that will honor our team and there jersey etc.right?the way i see it you guys will find something to bitch and moan all the time about everything else in order to make your life easier nd not look how bad your team is performing.blame the players like the came to painia by themselfs???my team sucks in europe but at least gets some results in greece not like your panath that gets jack s-h-i-t everywhere.as for my knowledge in soccer being limited you are not capable of judging it since you are a pao supporter and pelates club member.if you had more knowledge you would change teams my friend instaed of being pao lawyer........peace out.

kokkalis made the transfers of konstantinou and nikopolidis anyway just to impress the fans. i was happy when we got nikopolidis but konstantinou wasn't neccessary. we could have gotten a better player for the money he gets now. we surely could have gotten mpenza or iversen, players sollied wanted. konstantinou isn't a bad player, but he isn't such a great player the media or kokkalis call him. and that is anyway just because he went form pao to osfp.

his comments about the team are logical as it has been said, since he can't go and say osfp is worse than pao while he is playing for us. he would have been kicked out as fast as katanec when he said he doesn't understand it why people are that crazy about the title. but as a professional player he could have either not compared the teams at all or he could have said it in a more subtle way.

I just want to say Konstantinou has three goals in 5 games he has played..The leading scorer for the Green has Three goals as well. Mr Tzigger is an idiot for not re signing him...Dont people wonder why Kyriagkos, Seterides, Nikopolides, all these players that left the greens are all on bad terms with Management..Wake up and smell the coffee..He led the team in scoring last year he had 8 game winning goals..No he sucks and this and that who cares what he says It was Pao loss if he was still there him and mantzios would be a lethal combination....Torgelle really panned out, Gkekas, Papadopoulos, Olisadebe are crying cause there missing Konstantinou...

Let the guy return and who gives a crap..

Archived