Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Akratitos

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Akratitos at Toumba.

Following the dissapointing result against Stuttgart, and the tie at Kallithea last weekend, I am affraid that we might see another game, where PAOK might drop points. The player will go into the game on a bad note. On paper we should beat Akratitos easily, but the same was said about Kallithea.

I think we will win this game, but a tie will not suprise me at this point in time.

This game is big for us, especially psychologically. Let's go PAOK, time to win big, and get back on track.

PAOK forever!!!!!! :D

Maladenis was left of the squad for this game. Maybe Kostikos finally saw th elight. Also not playing is Zagorakis (4 yellow cards) and Karypidis (red card ban).

Must win game for the team in order to go to the next two games (Rapid, AEK) with confidence.

2-0 with Christodoulo poulos (74th) and Shikabala (90th) scoring. Me tin psixi sto stoma until we score the first goal, with Akratitos playing the 10 men defense formation.

Beautiful free kick by Shikabala to score the 2nd goal in the extra time. It should be a highlite on Athlitiki Kyriaki tonight.

Bravo PAOK, way to get back on track! :D We needed this one badly.

yes, Christodoloupoulos was probably our best player in the game. Shikabala was positive as well. From the time he entered the game, he started the attack which resulted n the first goal. At the end he score the beutiful free kick.

Once again I was dissapointed in the PAOK play. We need some improvements.

PAOK played with following players. In parenthesis are player ratings from Sportime:

Archived