Phantis Forums

Basinas ston olympiako

thrilossalonica

ne petai giafto klegate otan efige o kostadinou . ke o nikopolidis !

knowing kokkali he would sign basina just to piss off vardinotsigouni

re pousth mou, eisai adior8wtos!

What the hell got to do whether the fans cried or not? I was referring to the dioikhsh since it's PAE Panathinaikos that decides who leaves or stays! And the undisputed fact is that Tzigger decided to kick them (Nikopolidis, Kostantinou, Mpasinas) out of the team. These decisions have nothing to do with the fans and I didn't judge whether they were right or not. Learn to argue properly thrynemtl!

yeah but your making fun of us because youre saying we take your garbage. but the truthis that if you had basinas and konstandinou, you might not lose to b ethniki teams
Could you pinpoint exactly, where in this thread I made fun of you? Don't read between the lines Huan-Pablo. I just asked whether you, as OSFP fans like that Kokkalis approaches so many PAO players he once called "kotes"! If you ask me whether I would like players like Anatolakis, Georgatos or Okkas in PAO I would definitely say no! No jokes, sarcasms or innuendos.

^^^ Sorry Mano, but you have to observe the analogy I'm making! Nikopolides, Kostantinou and Mpasinas I would compare them with the players I mentioned above in terms of contribution and opadiliki pou poulane!

Of course I would be happy if we had Toure as you would be if you had Gonzalez! And Toure is the only one I would like to see wearing green. No one else!

^^^ Sorry Mano, but you have to observe the analogy I'm making! Nikopolides, Kostantinou and Mpasinas I would compare them with the players I mentioned above in terms of contribution and opadiliki pou poulane!

Of course I would be happy if we had Toure as you would be if you had Gonzalez! And Toure is the only one I would like to see wearing green. No one else!

akou mitso, if thats what you meant then my bad, but the fact is that fans overreact when someone who played on oly goes to pao and someone who played for pao goes to oly. i think thats stupid. why shouldnt we sign a good player who's available? no matter where he has played. look at pao, they have no wingers, and could probably sign castillo cheap. but then everyone is gonna think its a sign of war. juve had their glory years with davids and inzaghi and now pipo plays on milan and davids left inter last summer. who cares?? they are good players and if oly can get basinas they should. hes a euro winner, hes only 29 and he plays a styl that fits our team.

Archived