Phantis Forums

Time for a change

thrylos

i dont give a flying s%$#! how many people wear karembeu jerseys. the money from jersey sales dont help me or make me rich or make me happy. wins and european succes make me happy, and you know what else. if we had bought a young player like toure abd kept him until all of europe knew his name, then i bet every fan would wear his jersey.

i dont give a flying s%$#! how many people wear karembeu jerseys. the money from jersey sales dont help me or make me rich or make me happy. wins and european succes make me happy, and you know what else. if we had bought a young player like toure abd kept him until all of europe knew his name, then i bet every fan would wear his jersey.

my freind i feel the exact way.... but o kyr kokkalis has different views... Anyway guys apoti akousa i thyra 7 tha ta xosei thn kyriakh sthn doikisi.... Synthimata kata louvari kai Sok me ksanthi tha ginei FULL!!!!!! H 7 etoimazei polla.... :ph34r:

you can not ask a new coach to make a super team in a couple of months and without buying the players he needs.i don t give a f-u-c-k what thira 7 or anybody else wants.this team has the players that won 9 championship for us and players like djole+geo-ribo have place in our team.what we need is geting the players that our coach needs in crucial positions like center defence or use the younger guys like vallas so they can be ready for the future.is really simple what is going on osfp is not in the level that will alloow us to go to the next round or even get some points so far.if the management has to do something is wait until january and do whatever changes the believe is right.but not now.in greece they need somebody to blame in order for everybody to be happy.we need to give our team and coach time to work things out.at the begining of the year nobody believed that we were going to win the CL so relax.

unfortunately players like Djole, Geo and Rivaldo are all past there prime

they should not be starting for the club next season

Ribbo will be on his way out

Djole will have an importance in being influential

and well georgatos i have no clue

would like him on the bench

problem with Sollied is i would like to see players like Vallas playing more

i mean wut the hell wut does he got to lose now

at least he will be more prepared for next season

Valla's contract is up at the end of the year. Something tells me that unless he gets playing time and treated as a proffessional, he'll leave at the end of the year. Unfortunate as he s a good young player.

I would like to see a mature Antzas back at Olympiakos as well

Valla's contract is up at the end of the year. Something tells me that unless he gets playing time and treated as a proffessional, he'll leave at the end of the year. Unfortunate as he s a good young player.

I would like to see a mature Antzas back at Olympiakos as well

i was also thinking about bringing back Anztas

i thought about during the week b/c Xanhti was coming in

but i have no clue if he wants to return

rumors have it that he left b/c of Kokkalis or some player messing with his wife

don't know if its true

but bring him back and keep vallas

Archived