Phantis Forums

PAO - Panionios

adonis

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would flavio need another center half when basina did it himself the past 4 years...and now torghelle in for mantzios...

they keep interrupting the game for the basket...i understand it was a big win but if we would have lost we would be watching the game right now...not fair but thats life

we won today for two reasons...

one...we played our classic 4-4-2...this is wha we should play, we flow the best this way.

two...this was the first time since the wisla game that we have seen a united pao...all the players were playing well and hard and moving the ball around...we actuallly looked like a team today that knew what they were doing...everone did very well with the focuses on bidi, goumas and darlas..they were aliitle better then the rest who were all very good...hopefully we will see a similar thing vs werdeer

We won today for one simple reason: Panionios sucks as a team... Do not make too much out of this game. I hope our players don't think that suddenly they have a good team! A very weak team allowed us to move the ball on the pitch, yet, even so we CANNOT score after an organized effort!!!! We rely, as in all games thus far, on set pieces, "giourousi" attack in the melee... Not good, not if you want to have an effective consistent game!

I'm happy that we won, of course, but I'm not on cloud walking..... Only a superb effort & luck may give us a good result on Tue against Werder

3-0 and pao break the drought....

goals to

Maoli

Eki

Darlas

Hey i got the score right :P

and thanks for telling me Bidis (the user), its nice to Finally see my "favourite" player actually play well for once or is it twice now :D

P.S thats two correct guesses in a row for me now :whistle:

We won today for one simple reason: Panionios sucks as a team...  Do not make too much out of this game. I hope our players don't think that suddenly they have a good team!  A very weak team allowed us to move the ball on the pitch, yet, even so we CANNOT score after an organized effort!!!! We rely, as in all games thus far, on set pieces, "giourousi" attack in the melee... Not good, not if you want to have an effective consistent game!

I'm  happy that we won, of course, but I'm not on cloud walking..... Only a superb effort & luck may give us a good result on Tue against Werder

EXACTLY

People relax. The result is virtual, like the 5-0 of OSFP. Panionios is a team that should be in B' Ethniki in its current state.

Ola ta goal prohl8an apo sthmenes faseis!

I saw only the second half because I was watching the breathtaking semifinal. And in the second half we played bad. But they were probably preserving their strength for the game on Tuesday.

4-4-2 is not the reason we won (we played 4-4-2 against Levadeiakos last week). The reason we won is because we had a very weak opponent.

Archived