Phantis Forums

PAO - Panionios

adonis

Seric is not back? darlas was good but Seric has been our best...in fact if Darlas is really that good i think we should scrap wooter and theodoridis and play with Darlas at LB and Seric at LM........that would make our left actually dangerous for a change!

thats wat i said in the first post of this topic - these are Malezanis plans and thoughts for this game - lets just hope he does carry through with them bc id love it if he scrapped Wooter to the bench even reserves or even out of Paineia

we would be heaps stronger if he plays with Darlas Seric in that sequence!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we'll win this game and the team will perform really good!!!If that happens then we'll have a chance to win Werder!!If they make a good performance,not only they'll have a psychological boost but many people will decide to go and support the team on Tuesday also! :rolleyes:

Yup,I do actually but I can't do anything for it!You know,many people don't care that much.They're happy and they're cheering with the successes but in the difficult times...they all become experts,judging,blaming without even knowing what they want! :tdown: I'm not saying we shouldn't critisize though..Critisism is good and sometimes beneficial..We can critisize as much as we want but we shouldn't judge.

I was that kind of fan but I've changed.At the half time against Wisla in OAKA(it was my first time) I was soooo dissapointed that I couldn't even sing along with the other fans.But when the game started and the team was pressing to score the whole stadium was singing and shouting the hell out of them(me too)!We could sense that we were going to score..and we did...and another one after that!!!!!Even when Wisla scored we didn't stop for a sec.I can't describe you the atmosphere!!We could feel that we were the 12th player as they say....

That's the atmosphere any team needs.STIS XARES KAI STIS LYPES MAZI...

That night I sweared that I won't be disapointed in this team ever again..and I'm not,even now...I bought a ticket for the game against Werder before we play in Udine because the result wouldn't affect me...

So,maybe some people need this kind of experience to change somehow...

P.S.Sorry for being off topic.... :rolleyes:

Archived