Phantis Forums

PAO - Panionios

adonis

I havent seen this topic so thought id start it - for once lol

Must win - i think 2-0 we shall win (keeping in mind OSFP beat them 3-0)

From wat Ive read Malezani is ready to keep Biscan and Olisadebe out of the starting 11 and has been using 4-4-2 at training

Biscan has however been in training playing at centre back rather than DM

Gkekas may start ahead of Olisadebe

Apparently Darlas is to continue at LB ( :tup: :nw: good to see these young kids playing and getting a shot) while Seric will be pushed up ahead of him to LM

I think Mantzios was hurt a few days ago and may not start which is why Gkekas will from wat contra are saying

I hope Torgelle scores!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which is why i said at least for malezani

i agree a must win game for everyone!

form comes and goes to anyone - even the top teams have bad form, hopefully for us this is it and we make a strong run the rest of the season bc all uu need is one win to start picking urself up and gathering pace to making challenges against ur opponents

Seric is not back? darlas was good but Seric has been our best...in fact if Darlas is really that good i think we should scrap wooter and theodoridis and play with Darlas at LB and Seric at LM........that would make our left actually dangerous for a change!

Spoken like a true prodigy .... that is exactly Malezanis thought for Saturday.

Reports say that He will use Darlas and Seric on the left flank ... although he has not yet decided who will be LB and who LM. Good move in my opinion.

And you know something else:

I think it may be better for our players that the game will be kekleismenwn twn 8urwn because they won't feel the psychological pressure from all the fans

The lineup. 4-4-2 me romvo. My favourite

--------------Galinovic-------------

Nilsson--Goumas--Vydra--Darlas

-------------Conceicao-------------

Bides-------------------------Seric

----------------Equi----------------

------Gekas-------Torghelle------

WE WILL WIN THIS

And you know something else:

I think it may be better for our players that the game will be kekleismenwn twn 8urwn because they won't feel the psychological pressure from all the fans

The lineup. 4-4-2 me romvo. My favourite

--------------Galinovic-------------

Nilsson--Goumas--Vydra--Darlas

-------------Conceicao-------------

Bides-------------------------Seric

----------------Equi----------------

------Gekas-------Torghelle------

WE WILL WIN THIS

This is a good formation but why 4 defenders?

For gods sake, we are playing Panionios, not Barcelona!

I would take out Vyntra and play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. Either with another midfielder of another striker.

the point is this...if pao doesnt beat panionio...malesani is gone...right after the werder game he will be gone...

thats the truth...and if pao gives up to or 3 goals againts werder ...like 0-3 or even 0-2 he is out...and thats sad..he is the only coach in greece right now that has won a european cup....

unfortunately that is soccer...but i do have faith...

i do believe that we will beat panionio and hopefully bring in a good result against werder...

time will tell...

if not...bagevic will wear green soon enough...

^^^I actually think that a major reason why Wooter plays so bad because all this time he was a conditional left winger. Now if he is placed were he knows the possition better right wing, he might actually play well. I remeber that against Apoel he played right wing and he actualy had his only assist as a Pao player until now.

About Bidis, I think that he shouldn't play for us. He should play for a team like Aigaleo. I really think that his supergame against Wisla was just one of those one in a lifetime experiences for some really average players.

^^^ I would say the exact same thing, exactly the way you phrased it about Wooter. Woouter is a player that tries, he is highly active in every game, but he is very slow and lacks technical skill. I remember only one game that played really well in the last championship (I think it was against Kerkyra).

Bides on the other hand is a faster, more technical player, but lacks experience, something that he will eventually acquire.

^^^I guess we just have to wait and see him preform against Panionio.

What worries me though, is that we might be able to win Panionio and maybe easily, but what I can't figure out the final team formation against Werder.

Is Darlas going to be trusted against Werder?

Nilson against Werder wil defenantly not play as a center aback since we have Morris and Kotsio to place Gouma.

It looks like Malesani has decided to use for some time Gonzales next Conseisao.

Does that mean that we are going to play without a "dekari" since Gonzales is stuk as a back half and at the same time we are still playing with 2 stikers, 2 wingers (against Paonionio: Serich , Wooter) and 4 defenters in the back ?...

PAO has 3 relatively easy games..... to score some 9 points, before playing AEK. All games are "must-win" for us now. We drilled a nice hole for us already.

I want to see player given a chance to play... and I like Melisani's shuffle. Soon, however, he has to throw out the bums, the tourists, and the "anapirous"....

As for Werder, I predict another awful performance by us.... I mean we can't play against crappy teams like Paniliakos... we'll collapse against a serious team!

PAO has 3 relatively easy games..... to score some 9 points, before playing AEK. All games are "must-win" for us now. We drilled a nice hole for us already.

I want to see player given a chance to play... and I like Melisani's shuffle. Soon, however, he has to throw out the bums, the tourists, and the "anapirous"....

As for Werder, I predict another awful performance by us.... I mean we can't play against crappy teams like Levadiakos... we'll collapse against a serious team!

Archived