Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooter has been the worst!

he was all alone and a tall slow italian defender catch up with him! he should had scored!

also bidis is not that good loosing alot of simple ball-controls.

in with gekas and wooter out! bidis should just run around and help the attack by pressing the defenders and finaly let morris man-mark di natale and udinese is done! ;)

pame prosta :D

it can only get better :tup:

Yeah, panathinaikos are very aggressive. 2-0 down now 

Evrwpaikh omada  :LOL:

the 20th ranked team in europe!
im pretty sure you lost to rosenborg yesterdaqy 3-1 at HOME..a team that is fitghting for relegation in their league...at HOME you lost, in your wn HOUSe...we are getting embarresed but at least its not in greece...

both teams a a wreck so shut your mouth..take a look, this is terrible for greek football..im embarrsed to call myself a fan of greek football in these last two days, everyone should be thinking the same way..

youre right in a way alla ehtes i dont know about you but all i heard was how pao will tie... show greek football in europe...the best etc etc..

wheres that talk now?

youre right in a way alla ehtes i dont know about you but all i heard was how pao will tie... show greek football in europe...the best etc etc..

wheres that talk now?

pesta re chief.. Kai gw gi'afto to logo tous th lew.. Pou einai twra aftoi oi Ellhnares pou milousane xtes gia ba8mous ?

Archived