Phantis Forums

PAO - Wisla on ERT-Sat

There is a good chance that ERT Sat will show PAO-Wisla in the USA (and possibly Australia). I heard Lyritzis say that during the morning show today (Proti Grammi). It may be a good idea to call them though for confirmation.

Fellas,

the one thing that you all have to realize is that the Champions League matches have certain TV rights... I don't think that we're going to be watching the game here in the US... In Australia maybe I can't speak for that side of the wrold.

One thing is for sure is that in the US will show the match via Setanta. (Local Pubs & Bars)

I think the ESPN and Setanta rights apply to the group stage only.

Also, If it is only for US(Hopefuly all of N AMerica including Canada) & Australia. Then it would not be on their schedule on the website. That schedule only pertains to their worldwide feed which you can also catch on the Real Player web stream.

I think the ESPN and Setanta rights apply to the group stage only.

Also, If it is only for US(Hopefuly all of N AMerica including Canada) & Australia. Then it would not be on their schedule on the website. That schedule only pertains to their worldwide feed which you can also catch on the Real Player web stream.

This is my belief as well. I always expected this game will be on Ert-Sat. Hopefully since masters received his email, we won't be disappointed!

Furthermore, this game is not listed on setanta's North American schedule:

http://www.setanta.com/content/setanta/nap...tent/tvschedule

And if the game is available in the US via Ert-Sat, then it should be available in Canada as well.

Gia olous tous endiaferomenous, o agwnas PAO - WISLA tha metadothei zwntana apo thn ERT SAT pros AMERIKH, KANADA (14:45PM EST, 13:45 MDT, 11:45AM PST) KAI AUSTRALIA (2:45AM sto Perth, 4:15AM sthn Adelaide kai 4:45AM stis Melbourne kai Sydney). Den gnwrizw ton logo giati den uparxei sto programma, alla einai epibebaiwmeno meson email kai apo thn ekpomph PROTI GRAMMI oti tha metadothei.

Sthn Eurwph tha metadothei apo to Polwneziko kanali TVP 1(GMT+01:00), kai pithanon meson doruforou Hotbird 1-6 apo thn ERT SAT.

Sthn Ellada tha metadothei apo thn NET, kai uparxei kai sto programma.

KALH TUXH STHN PANATHINAIKARA MAS :tup:

:tup: How long has it been since we've seen a Champions League game of greek interest listed in the North America TV Schedule section of Phantis?

I can't believe in my eyes! And what a game will that be! PAO is playing a whole season in this game!

Lets all hope that the Greens will eat the Polish sausage :box: and we will have the chance to watch more of these games! :gr:

Just in case anyone out there does not have ERT sat for todays game....you can always go to www.wwitv.com and there is a link there under GREECE and u can watch ert sat online with a live stream...

i cant say for sure that we will win today but i sure as hell hope we do..otherwise all the gavri are gonna mock us and the game in PAOK last year where we tied

1-1 will hurt us even more....2-0 IS DOABLE

GO PANATHA

panatha, 8riskia,8yra dekatria

It appears that ERTSat is only showing this match in North America & Australia.

If this is the case, then the links posted for that webstream above will not show the match. ERTSat's webstream is for their European channel which is not showing this match.

mk21 is correct. I received an e-mail from ert-sat today saying that the game will be live only on ERT-Sat in USA, Canada and Australia, which would make the ERT-Sat stream useless as we learned from last season, when the PAO and AEK league games were not shown in Europe.

Archived