Phantis Forums

konstantinou at ikea

slick13

My view on the thing at first was 'what the f*ck', cause i didnt know till the other day. We all knew he was off, I never assumed it would be to OSPF. Anyway, I dont think it came as a shock, all Tzigger cares for is the yankee dollar, and all OSPF's chairman cares for is European success. (Its ironic how it works the other way round). To be honest, I think Mihalis is a little to over-rated, as he only performed a few seasons. I think OSPF have been ripped off.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it Vardinoyianni's fault in this case?

Would you have signed this kid for the same amount of cash (or for anything substantial) after the previous four years experience? What were his statistics over those previous 4 years again?? Nothing to warrant that sort of coin or recognition.

The kid went to Vardinoyianni and said that he wanted to try his luck in a foreign league. At the same time he tells everyone in the Greek press that he would never play for Olympiakos. They said good luck and that was that. Next thing you know...Mixali realizes that foreign teams aren't banging at his door screaming for his services and/or there is no way in hell they're going to pay the big coin that he so desperately feels he deserves after scoring 30 goals in 90 games in the A' Ethniki. Give me a break! So he turns back to Greece and Kokkalis is waiting with open arms...and is in fact the ONLY one in Greece waiting with open arms ready to take him on.

Where in all of that is it Vardinoyiannis's fault. The fact that he didn't offer the kid a new contract? Nahh...in this case, Tzigger did the right thing. The best thing Konstantinou can do at this point is try and prove everyone wrong and score a pile of goals at Oly.

Why is it Vardinoyianni's fault in this case?

Would you have signed this kid for the same amount of cash (or for anything substantial) after the previous four years experience? What were his statistics over those previous 4 years again?? Nothing to warrant that sort of coin or recognition.

The kid went to Vardinoyianni and said that he wanted to try his luck in a foreign league. At the same time he tells everyone in the Greek press that he would never play for Olympiakos. They said good luck and that was that. Next thing you know...Mixali realizes that foreign teams aren't banging at his door screaming for his services and/or there is no way in hell they're going to pay the big coin that he so desperately feels he deserves after scoring 30 goals in 90 games in the A' Ethniki. Give me a break! So he turns back to Greece and Kokkalis is waiting with open arms...and is in fact the ONLY one in Greece waiting with open arms ready to take him on.

Where in all of that is it Vardinoyiannis's fault. The fact that he didn't offer the kid a new contract? Nahh...in this case, Tzigger did the right thing. The best thing Konstantinou can do at this point is try and prove everyone wrong and score a pile of goals at Oly.

first of all everyone noticed that kostadinou in the end was not going to europe

so why didnt vardinotsigouni call him and ask him to play for PAO and offer him a contract? in stead let OSFP sign him?

ps: when it comes to money everyone says that im not going to this team yet once the money is offered he gooes

look at the nhL; they said never a salary cap but the loss of income made them all go crawling back!!

People need to get over their Konstantinou and Nikopolidis issues regarding their switch to Olympiakos from PAO. I don't think anyone can truly deny that PAO management treats their players like crap. Foreigners get paid big $$$ yet long-serving loyal greek players are low paid; moreover, when they refuse to resign for continued low money when it is time to resume contract discussions, it is the player who is made out to be the problem. I don't begrudge Nikopolodis or Konstantinou for signing for OLY. Maybe if PAO management treated them better it would be a different story. But these guys are expected to leave the country to continue their careers? Let's be serious. How many of us would leave our family and friends behind if a good opportunity arose right where you live? (Though I believe people would not have any real problem with an OLY or PAO player signing with AEK, AEK is not really a viable option given their financial condition at this point in time; don't even mention teams outisde of Athens.)

Anyway, this is just my two cents. If PAO had shown more loyalty to these players, maybe they would have shown some loyalty back.

Get over urself m#$%!....Go with kangaroos and play hide and seek im sick of replying to ur idiotic comments...You sure ur parents know what ur doing when ur on the internet, you should be careful u might be grounded..Anyways this is the last time i respond to any of ur remarks good day......

for gods sake bides get a grip man. whenever someone mentions something about kostantinou, okkas, bidis or an other cypriot player it looks as if your brain gets shorted and you act like a bad educated child. if you dont like the comments, rumours or anything else that is said in here about these guys either try to ignore it or write your comments in the appropriate way, but stop messing every topic up that has to do with cypriot players. it has become ridiculous and it is annoying.

for gods sake bides get a grip man. whenever someone mentions something about kostantinou, okkas, bidis or an other cypriot player it looks as if your brain gets shorted and you act like a bad educated child. if you dont like the comments, rumours or anything else that is said in here about these guys either try to ignore it or write your comments in the appropriate way, but stop messing every topic up that has to do with cypriot players. it has become ridiculous and it is annoying.

Thank you very much another person agrees with me...

Well said CH-Thrylos, and once again thanks for your racist comments Bidis u sure know how to put me in place :LOL:

bidis, you have achieved something masterful... Two die-hard Thrylos and Tryfili fans agreed on the same subject for the very first time in this forum and it's you!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Congratulations man!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bidis, you have achieved something masterful... Two die-hard Thrylos and Tryfili fans agreed on the same subject for the very first time in this forum and it's you!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Congratulations man!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and it seems that he even brought greece and turkey closer together, since we agree on the same thing too. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bidis, you have achieved something masterful... Two die-hard Thrylos and Tryfili fans agreed on the same subject for the very first time in this forum and it's you!!!!!  :LOL:  :LOL:

Congratulations man!!!!!  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

and it seems that he even brought greece and turkey closer together, since we agree on the same thing too. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
So now we have it :)

The common problem in the 1-) internal Greek affairs and 2-) the Greek-Turkish relations is.....

1-) Cypriot footballers

2-) CYPRUS :D

There is nothing in USA or Canada that could compare to a PAO-OSFP rivalry.

YEAH ;)

Who can eat the biggest HOT DOG before the Green Bay-Chicago game :LOL:

Since I mentioned GREEN BAY.

I think the idea of having a sports team owned by the city/fans is brilliant :tup:

I would LOVE to see that happen with PAO.

Problem is, we would have too many bosses, as everyone would have an opinion, on everything... :P

Archived