Phantis Forums

konstantinou at ikea

slick13

he has been waiting to sit on a really good couch all theese years at pao he could not find the time to do so!

now he will relax in a couple of months in his new couch cause he simply wount be playing cl :LOL: :LOL: :nw: :box: :tup: :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is really sad how fast you guys changed your mind. first nearly everyone in the pao section in here was telling something like "we have to keep him", "why dont they resign konstantinou?", "michalakis shouldnt leave" etc.

so from one day to the other he became a bad player and a traitor etc.

but i dont really want to start a new discussion in here since most of the pao fans have already discussed about this.

it is really sad how fast you guys changed your mind. first nearly everyone in the pao section in here was telling something like "we have to keep him", "why dont they resign konstantinou?", "michalakis shouldnt leave" etc.

so from one day to the other he became a bad player and a traitor etc.

but i dont really want to start a new discussion in here since most of the pao fans have already discussed about this.

i have never said i wanted him to stay!

he can simply not ofer more than he has(his pontential has been reached a long time ago)

You guys all make me sick...You guys loved him Know you hate him go get a life!!! The owner said we sign the players we want..Tha mas Gameia o Konstantinou I can guarantee that With the team we have then tha bame kala...I can guarantee that!!

You guys all make me sick...You guys loved him Know you hate him go get a life!!! The owner said we sign the players we want..Tha mas Gameia o Konstantinou I can guarantee that With the team we have then tha bame kala...I can guarantee that!!

i have to agree with Bidis here, you guys love the guy one minute and the next minute u hate him, no wonder management can do what they want, they have idiots for supporters :tdown:

everyone seem to forgoten managements role in screweing fans and the players over the years... one word = stupid :angry:

Yeah we KNOW we loved him. HE WENT TO OSFP SO WE HATE HIM.

If someone betrays you hate is a common result. Mixalhs did something to make us hate him. Obviously love turns to hate its natural reaction. Like Rooney got a sign in england when he left everton for the english geys...."we hate so much because we loved so much".......and trust me you have no idea how much PAO fans adored him. EVEN WHEN HE SUCKED PEOPLE WHERE SINGING HIS NAME. PAO fans were extremely patient with him and incredible supportive of him way more so than other players.

bidi- just be a gey fan already.go to your friends katsiki okkas and konstantinou and take Charalambidis with you! Sorry you cant take Siimitiras we still need someone to carry water! also man dont forget we DO have Gkekas, who in the past 3 seasons has scored more than Konstantinou in A ethniki every year........

hollywood: management is the reason hes not at PAO. not the reason he signed for his enemies which he said himself he would not become a kota melos! also Konstantinou never told PAO that he didnt find a club abroad and went and signed for OSFP!

my only wishes for Mixalakhs is that he gets a nice couch at Ikea, i hear its very good store. For his footballing career I wish the worst.

If someone betrays you hate is a common result. Mixalhs did something to make us hate him. Obviously love turns to hate its natural reaction. Like Rooney got a sign in england when he left everton for the english geys...."we hate so much because we loved so much".......and trust me you have no idea how much PAO fans adored him. EVEN WHEN HE SUCKED PEOPLE WHERE SINGING HIS NAME. PAO fans were extremely patient with him and incredible supportive of him way more so than other players.

bidi- just be a gey fan already.go to your friends katsiki okkas and konstantinou and take Charalambidis with you! Sorry you cant take Siimitiras we still need someone to carry water!

hollywood: management is the reason hes not at PAO. not the reason he signed for his enemies which he said himself he would not become a kota melos! also Konstantinou never told PAO that he didnt find a club abroad and went and signed for OSFP!

my only wishes for Mixalakhs is that he gets a nice couch at Ikea, i hear its very good store. For his footballing career I wish the worst.

ok, point taken espiecally towards bidis lol however u cant forget nor u shouldnt forget that management had a role in him not staying with us!!! which is jst as bad as him going over to the geys.... dnt forget the hand that screwed u drako ;)

bidi- just be a gey fan already.go to your friends katsiki okkas and konstantinou and take Charalambidis with you! Sorry you cant take Siimitiras we still need someone to carry water! also man dont forget we DO have Gkekas, who in the past 3 seasons has scored more than Konstantinou in A ethniki every year........

I seen Gkekas play in the Confederations cup good player my friend..He is the building block for Pao..What do u guys smoke up in Germany I didnt the Jamaaican Gum was that commen there@@@@

he only played good one season, when we reached the 8 on cl with barca.....well this year was his final and he knew that staying in pao was not an option so he tried to play better.....also he costed a fortune, we gave 3-4 players to iraklis to buy him and he had the bigest contract at pao... i never liked him!

If someone betrays you hate is a common result. Mixalhs did something to make us hate him.  Obviously love turns to hate its natural reaction. Like Rooney got a sign in england when he left everton for the english geys...."we hate so much because we loved so much".......and trust me you have no idea how much PAO fans adored him. EVEN WHEN HE SUCKED PEOPLE WHERE SINGING HIS NAME. PAO fans were extremely patient with him and incredible supportive of him way more so than other players.

I seen Gkekas play in the Confederations cup good player my friend..He is the building block for Pao..What do u guys smoke up in Germany I didnt the Jamaaican Gum was that commen there@@@@
Hey Bidis do u support pao or not?? i mean u attack em as if u never liked them and u only liked kostantinou ;)

everyone knows how good Gekas is so why the dirty on him for, espcially when his done nothing at all??

i dnt think u like pao at all i think u jst liked the idea that pao had two cyp players (kostantinou and bidis) in there roster and now because ur favourite player is gone u dnt like em as much as u did...

If this is true then i suggest u move to the geys..... :tdown:

P.S dnt attack me in an imature way like u usualy do because i also dislike management for what they did with kostantinou and other past players however u have to get over it because like they say "one player isnt bigger then the club"

unless u never really liked pao and u only liked kostantinou....

bides, get a life... We the true fans of PAO, were not the ones that publicly stated that I am never going to play for OSFP, If he did not make the comment, then the fans would not be as upset..But because of the comment it is natural to be upset at the guy...

And please,check your stats and tell me where he stands in terms of performance.. 34 goals in 94 matches,,Pleease, and please the goal in barcelona was more of a keeper mistake then his greatness, Oh and must I mention his great contibution against OSFP, when he gave them a penalty in injury time, that cost us the pennant.. But time will tell

Reports out of Sweeden suggest Kostandinou has bought 85% of IKEA shares!!!

Ikea couches must be reall cumfy!!!! :blink:

:LOL:

i can't stop!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

omg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

stop it!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you're killing me!!!

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahaha!!

Reports out of Sweeden suggest Kostandinou has bought 85% of IKEA shares!!!

Ikea couches must be reall cumfy!!!! :blink:

TRIFILARA,

i am another PAO fan as well. A disappointed one... But i am not blaming Michalis for that. I blame this sick/cheap management we have. Maybe Michalis was not our All-time best player for PAO, but he has definately been the best striker in the league. A fighter, a 'tank' not compared to Oli, Papa, Gkeka. The truth is that Michalis last option was Olympiakos but the other team offers where too low, less years or whatever. Our management was just a spectator in all this. They NEVER tried to talk to Michalis. But kudos to Kokkalis. He managed in 1 week to steal the flag of PAO, make us embarassed and made the Flavio/Biscan transfers look like we got some players from 15th division. Way to go Vardi

:angry: :angry:

My take on his departure is that he obviously got more $$$ and wanted to take a nice slow crap on PAO management. I haven't heard any comments from the managament's decision to release him.

That new couch he bought at Ikea does it open into a bed? ;)

nicos...

If u where a Greek... and u had the chance to play for Turkey... even if it was ur last option... would u do it???

SAME DEAL!!! :angry:

Even though is not a fair comparison.... FOR A MILLION POINT TWO???? FXXXXX YEAH!!!!

Archived