Phantis Forums

konstantinou at ikea

slick13

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So thats two down (adoni, Kostantinou) :tdown: i wonder whos next to go?

Gonzalez... He will go to a pub in January and some paparazzi will shoot him drunk. Than Tzigger will say "After pub, he went to a gay party! We need male players at PAO!" and he will be snapped up by someone big (bigger than Gauroi at least)...

wow! sounds logical and realistic after all :( :LOL: :tdown: :box:

MIXALH MIXALH MIXALH

ESY KAI O MPOYLOYT

THA GINETE KOYMPAROI (DIS)

AFOY EGINES MELOS STOYS PITHIKOYS (O TONOS STO PI)

THA GINEIS MELOS KAI STOYS GRIZOYS LYKOYS

THA SOY FORESOYN FESI MIXALAKH

KAI THA GELAEI TO KARAISKAKH

MIXALH MIXALH MIXALH

ESY KI O TSOYKALAS

THA GINETE ZEYGARI (DIS)

THA PIASETE KAI MIA GARSONIERA

NA TON GAMAS SYNEXEIA NYXTA-MERA

KI H PRWTH PROBOLH RE MIXALAKH

THA GINEI STO CINE KARAISKAKH

MIXALH PRIN XYSEIS KRATHSOY

DE THES STON TSOYKALA

NA MOIASEI TO PAIDI SOY (DIS)

GIATI' SAI KARPEROS RE MIXALAKH

MPOREI N' AFHSEIS EGKYO TON TAKH

KAI TOTE THA GELASEI MIXALAKH

MEXRI KI O THEIOS STO KARAISKAKH

*Copyright Panchovilla

STRATO EISAI KI O PROTOS MEGALE!

ME EKANES NA KANO POST META APO KANENA XRONO RE MEGALE!

APOPSE THA PIO KAI 5-6 LONDON PRIDE YIA PARTI SOY!

ME EKANES NA XEHASO ARKETA...

EYXOMAI NA EISAI KALLA EKEI STO LONDON

exei afisei egio ti kori tou kirasta re file kai den in padreuete o @#$%^.....legete oti einai enas apo tous logous pou peire podi

apokleiete na thn gastrosai. Afou mono sto kolo thn gamisai!

Exei kai rantebou pali me tous vazelous kai afti thn fora tha xreiazetai ligoteri vazelini. H megali p0utana exei ksexilosti!

Konstantinou will be banging them in this season like he was banging Pao management's daughters and wives!

OLE!

I think all of the Osfp funs will be bunging their heads with each other after watching the duo of selfdestuction Kostadinou+Okkas missing chanses and breaking Goalposts mercylesly.

Quote: Georgiou from "to Kafenio to filathlou" about a year ago commenting on Okkas and Kostadinou preformanses...

--Fandazeste ton Okka kai ton Kostadinou stin idia omada ? tha einai na koveis fleves!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Drakos:

You muct be the only PAO fan who didn't know :huh:

It's not new. The newspapers reported it about 6 months ago.

THE NEWSPAPERS O MY GOD LETS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE GREEK PRESS SAYS... THEY ARE 100 PERCENT RIGHT SO EVERYTIME KONSTANTINOU BANGS A GREEN BLOND BOMSHELL WE WILL KNOW A BOUT IT..

DID U HERE PELE AND MARADONA ARE SIGNING FOR PAOK IT WAS REPORTED IN THE GREEK NEWS..U GUYS SHOULD GET A LIFE AND DONT WORRY WHO KONSTANTINOU IS ###### HOPEFULLY HE WONT BE ###### US IN ROUND ONE....I HAVE A BAD FEELING OUR LEGS WILL BE SPREAD OPEN FOR THAT GAME BECAUSE IM SURE HE WILL BE OUT TO PROVE SOMETHING......

REMEBER THE REDS ARE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WE STILL NEED TO QUALIFY SO WE MIGHT BE WATCHING THEM PLAY...

Drakos:

You muct be the only PAO fan who didn't know  :huh:

THE NEWSPAPERS O MY GOD LETS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE GREEK PRESS SAYS... THEY ARE 100 PERCENT RIGHT SO EVERYTIME KONSTANTINOU BANGS A GREEN BLOND BOMSHELL WE WILL KNOW A BOUT IT..

DID U HERE PELE AND MARADONA ARE SIGNING FOR PAOK IT WAS REPORTED IN THE GREEK NEWS..U GUYS SHOULD GET A LIFE AND DONT WORRY WHO KONSTANTINOU IS ###### HOPEFULLY HE WONT BE ###### US IN ROUND ONE....I HAVE A BAD FEELING OUR LEGS WILL BE SPREAD OPEN FOR THAT GAME BECAUSE IM SURE HE WILL BE OUT TO PROVE SOMETHING......

REMEBER THE REDS ARE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WE STILL NEED TO QUALIFY SO WE MIGHT BE WATCHING THEM PLAY...

Calm down. I didn't judge whether it was true or not.

All I said was that the story was reported in the Greek media months ago. whether it's true or not we don;t know.

You need to calm down and not get so defensive. It's not very dignified and certainly lowers your mental agae bides. You act like a word against Mikhali is an attack on the nation of Cyprus. Grow up. :rolleyes:

QUOTE (bides @ Jul 22 2005, 01:50 AM)

QUOTE (Panos13 @ Jul 21 2005, 01:23 PM)

Drakos:

You muct be the only PAO fan who didn't know 

Calm down. I didn't judge whether it was true or not.

All I said was that the story was reported in the Greek media months ago. whether it's true or not we don;t know.

You need to calm down and not get so defensive. It's not very dignified and certainly lowers your mental agae bides. You act like a word against Mikhali is an attack on the nation of Cyprus. Grow up. 

Fair enough, the Greek media aint exactly known for its credibility, but it has been in the papers for a while now, and Im pretty surprised that drakos hadnt heard about it for ages, bc im pretty sure it has been brought up in these forums before ages ago!

but bides, dude seriously, calm down - Panos is right, you take everything so personal and its just an attack on mihalis and not u - perhaps u are a gayros in disguise

whats next - if you bag the cyprus national team u mite think its a terrorist attack on larnaca!

chill out dude!

apokleiete na thn gastrosai. Afou mono sto kolo thn gamisai!

Exei kai rantebou pali me tous vazelous kai afti thn fora tha xreiazetai ligoteri vazelini. H megali p0utana exei ksexilosti!

Konstantinou will be banging them in this season like he was banging Pao management's daughters and wives!

OLE!

eisai kai asteiatoras vlepo.........kodi giorti file kane ipomoni mexri na arxisei to protathlima kai vlepoume.....

oso gia to olo thema einai alithino 100% osa pedia apo ellada xero apo sindesmous to pisteuoun 1000% gia tin kori tou kirasta......idika to maio akougotan dinata oti den tha tou ananeosoume gia auto to logo.....

ps, ti diaolo tha stamatisoun oi mpompes edo na iremisoume!

Archived