Phantis Forums

Rivaldo To Stay At Olympiacos

evalagoal

NO suprise really, Diego thought a little trip to Greece mid season would produce anything, Boca has been a xorafi for sometime now, and Ribo has another year on the contract and CL play to look for.

A little run down for the non-Greek readers.

Rivaldo gives a reply to Maradona's recent comments of interesting in obtaining him....saying it's an honor but he has another year with OLympiakos, is tied with the team and has come to love the fans who adore him so. He also made clear that he would like to lead Olympiakos to the final which will be held at OAKA in '07 as well. showing his intentions of possibly staying for longer than the last year of his current contract.

geia sou re Ribo !

well this is great to hear

off course this doesn't really change anything

i knew Rivaldo didn't want to go anywhere anywayz

why would he

he finished off the season in fine form

it was interesting how he talked about hte C.L. Final in 2007 will be in Greece

but we got a long way before we can think about that

lets just see who we can get for our club

Rivaldo always was a man of honor hwo respects his compromises (Something rare in today's world)

Ias a little worried because of the seet talk of Maradona' Rivaldo's idol, but he showed his intergrity once more

I just hope he will be appreciated by the trol' and that some reforcement will come

Till now i see that PAO is making good reforcement while Oly is talking about it

Archived