Phantis Forums

Greece v Japan online?

Guest GreekSoussou

Is there another way to get CCTV5 besides the chinese PPlive way, because with that it is not working

CCTV5 links:

mms://211.89.226.18/5 (482Kbs)

mms://219.147.7.235/cctv5 (539Kbs)

http://kikugamo.com/tvb/asx/cctv5.asx (440Kbs)

mms://cxnlive.com/vtv-cxn (350kbs)

mms://212.199.221.153/330404

mms://218.61.107.122/cctv5

Or go here: http://www.calciolibero.com/ and click on the "Calcio in Diretta" link at the top of the page. In the new page click on "la Confederation Cup" and then find the link for Greccia-Giappone and click.

Not everything works due to high traffic hours. Connect as early as possible. Your best shot may still be PPLive.

I am not trying to promote any site but here is the deal for today's game:

f t a f i x .com (I had to type it like this due to forum regulations - type www. and the name of the site without the spaces) has issued a free userid and a password for Phantis members.

Use userid: phantis pass: phantis and download peercast from their page. Then click on the Greece-Japan special event game and watch Galavision from there. No buffering. Spanish commentary of course.

This time is absolutely free.

Half time! 0-0

We could have scored a couple of times but those Japs could have done it a lot more!

Japan is probably the weakest team in the tournament. If our guys won't win today they better change jobs.

yo spiro where on the site did u go to see it? I went to special events and it just showed up a bunch of rooms and I went to room 3 and its cutting out all the time, I also went to the main room with the spanish commentary but its mad lag what did you do to fix that?

Archived