Phantis Forums

Confed Cup: GREECE - Brazil

drakos13

forza elladara!

brazil will come at us, but be our guest!!!! 2-1 win for Ellas.....both counter attack goals...

we wont have Zagorakis for this one though which is really bad news......I think its time for Zikos or Stoltidis to play now....they deserve a shot.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a way to get back their confidence with a good performance against Brazil.

It is necessary we let the young one loose....Amanatizis, Gekkas, Salp, Sifakis..hopefully Zikos, Grammozis, Tsiolvis, Mantzios...they need to get a few caps under their belt.

None of this counter-attacks....we all know we are good at that....lets fight fire with fire...an all out attack...

We need to start becoming deadly on our attacks and properly finish up our plays.

You keep mentioning names like Zikos, Grammozis, Tsiolis, Mantzios around, but none of them have been called up for the tournament.

The only two new names on the roster for this torunament are Tvlaridis and Sifakis.

You keep mentioning names like Zikos, Grammozis, Tsiolis, Mantzios around, but none of them have been called up for the tournament.

The only two new names on the roster for this torunament are Tvlaridis and Sifakis.

Great Point and sad as it may seem....

Hopefully they don't dance the Samba at the end of the game B)

But it won't bother me if GR doesnt do well in this tournament but have Otto try out some different line-ups and players.

You wonder why Otto hasnt called up Zico or others that some of us are calling for to be in the team. There's obviously bullsh*t behind the curtains. :ph34r:

By who

Karagounis and Zagorakis not going to Confeds Cup and Ronaldinho is awesome. For sure he'l always have two players on him as soon as he gets the ball - prolly Katsouranis and/or Goumas i think

I like to see Tavlaridis play - his at Lille right? i saw him play this season and I liked him + plus hes good on manager hehe

i too will be realistic 2-1 brazil just hope they dun run away with it - these guys will be like no other opponent we have faced recently!

this is a very good opportunity for Greece

and i am not talking about winning the confederation cup

but look at the list of many top line players missing in action for Ellas

Otto as a chance to experiment different players and lineups

we need to some how find our Euro 2004 form.

Starting eleven can be: 4-3-3

Nikopolidis

Seitaridis

Kyriakos

Goumas

Vyntras

Giannakopoulos

Katsouranis

Basinas

Haristeas

Amanatidis

Papadopoulos

**I mean we are missing Karagouni and Zagoraki in the midfield and I can't think of anyone else in the squad that can hold our midfield except Tsartas, which I hope Otto realizes that his time on the NT has expired long ago. Put Stelio on the right of midfield with Basina in the middle and Katsourani on the left, but here's the thing. Can Basina be as effective as Zagoraki in this position. And Katsourani is more of a defensive midfielder. As for the strikers. Angelo in the middle with Amanatidis and Papa on either side of him. Defense, Kyriako and Gouma in the centre back role with Seitaridi on the right and Vyntra on the left in place of Fyssas. They can alternate anyway, but does Vyntra play at left or right back? Anyways, what do you guys think of this line-up in the first match against Brazil. :gr:

Well, lets go and prove to the european f*ckers how much of a quality side we are, starting with brazil 0 - 3 greece.

yes I know the people from U.K are not european F***ers

they are fish and chips F***ers :D :D

FORZA EUROPE

FORZA GREECE :gr:

Let me explain:

This was a personal exchange between Panathinaikos Trifilli and Turkcell - both of whom I respect - that I felt was inappropriate so I deleted both posts.

We can all resume posting now about the big game on Thursday. :)

Sure... :D

We are unlucky the Brazilians took such a bad ego blow against Argentina and we will meet them in their effort to reshape a very good team and its spirit.

I also saw Greece playing really well against Ukraine and despite the injuries and bad luck I think that provided we are serious we can stand good in theis big game.

In any case I hope we will see a good match win or lose and enjoy football by great players

i dont understand all these personal attacks!

i can see turkcell`s best wishes to Greek side..so what?

Pao_Trifili whats your problem?  :nono:

If you read my post you will see that i have a problem with the turks. Im not sayin i dislike them, for instance, that stan guy, he seems quality, but i dont appreciate someone (especially turks) reading up my info and then stating the fact that im from the UK everytime I post something. hes done this two or three times b4, the jokes wearing thin. If he leaves it I wont say another word about it.

If you read my post you will see that i have a problem with the turks. Im not sayin i dislike them, for instance, that stan guy, he seems quality, but i dont appreciate someone (especially turks) reading up my info and then stating the fact that im from the UK everytime I post something. hes done this two or three times b4, the jokes wearing thin. If he leaves it I wont say another word about it.

I dont like people from Cyprus!!

Cause they have no idea of peace !!!! I mean both -Turks and Greeks on this Island!!

But I like all people from Greece !!!

And I will support the Greek Team at the confederations cup !!

Forza Hellas :gr:

European Champion will beat Samba Dancer :gr:

I dont like people from Cyprus!!

Cause they have no idea of peace !!!! I mean both -Turks and Greeks on this Island!!

But I like all people from Greece !!!

And I will support the Greek Team at the confederations cup !!

Forza Hellas :gr:

European Champion will beat Samba Dancer :gr:

If you dont like us because we dont know what peace is, arent u jst one massive contradiction??? You speak as though what happened in 74' never happened

Archived