Phantis Forums

Transfers > New Coach

but we can all agree about wut a difficult time it will be for Sollied or any other coach for that matter to Manage Olympiakos

I mean if Olympiakos doesn't win the double and make noise in C.L. this might end Sollied career

thats alot to expect

especially since the Club hasn't even gotten any new player of significance as of yet

the state of the club at this very moment is in disaray

true

but no coach died from a little pressure B)

in norway, when he coached Rosenberg, the title was a must and he performed well in CL from time to time

In belgium he got nice results in Gent and at bruges he almost always finished top-2 and won some cups and titles although Anderlecht has a higher budget and Genk and Standard have similar financial possibilities. (and those possibilities are peanuts compared to those of Olympiakos)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been quite a lot of time since I made fun of my dear friend the geys...

Ok this year has been another successful year in Thrynos's transfer activity...

You got Figo, Saviola, Carew, Portillo, Konstadinou, Le guen, Davids... I wander where you would fit all those paixtarades you got in the squad!!! :P

Probably Figo will play on the right with Djordjevic on the left, and then Saviolla will be in front of them with Davids as a DM.... Now Portillo will play along with Castillo and Giannaki OKKA and Michalaki!!!! I wander how come you didn't get any defenders yet? Why don't you get Nesta and Cannavaro to play alongside Kostoulas and Tassos Pantos? :P

And what can I say about this big coach signing... LE GUEN!!!!! This guy must be absolutely stupid!!! He prefered to be UNEMPLOYED rather than joining thrylara!!! :P Oh this guy is really good!!!!! :P

I haven't heard todays papers I will give them a browse and then I will let you know which players you got today!!! Probably you are close to Adriano as well but I am waiting for Protathlitis to give the info first!!!! :P

P.S. And after Castillo's move to Juve, you might have a slight problem on the right so along with Figo you could make an offer to Beckham as well so you can get like 2 for 1 just like Vidal Sasson or something!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Archived