Transfers > New Coach

Guest Protathlitis

Lucio?

fuk, who owns fener Turk?

they should be able to make it past the fukin second round for once then

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lazio is rumored targeting legen so osfp has to look in other directions but quicky because time is precious.

some sites say that he refused to go to latsio because they offered him only about 600k a year.

as for the second solution this would be either lacombe or solid.

fos also writes today that he will announce his decision on friday (!!).

since some news are out and some teams assigned a new coach lets analyse it a bit:

fenerbahce renewed with daum

benfica assigned kouman

the other teams interested in le guen are:

lazio (poor financial offer, better league)

marseille (no info about the offer, a bit a better league)

arsenal (two years as assistant coach, better league)

three teams are left that want to assigne le gue. lazio on the one hand has quite a lot of financial problems, which wouldnt make it easy for le guen to get the transfers he wants. marseille is not as good as lyon, but if he would have wanted a team in the french league he would have stayed at lyon.

arsenal doesnt offer him the head coach post but he would have to sit on the bench next to wenger as his assistant. i dont think that this really is what le gue wanted.

imo our chances of assigning him arent that bad. maybe we will even get some news today.

just read right now that le guen was impressed about lazio. other reports before said it wasnt like this. and after kouman signed a contract with benfica our second solution disappeared.

now it seems as if solid is getting more and more points. the other solution would be lacombe with karembeu either as technical director or as assistant coach.

hopefully we will know soon who is going to take over our team. i dont like it at all that we are without a coach right now.

It looks official now that the Frenchman has signed on with Lazio as his agent said that things are 99% in place. Could be a tactic on his part but it doesn't look good.

As CH-Thrylos has mentioned, Kouman is gone to Benfica. What are the other options now? Sollied would be a good choice but obviously not the one that they were initially anticipating. It'll be interesting to see how this is going to play out.

does anyone think le geun made a good choice ok the league is way better but aint lazio broke aint playing in europe . he never wanted to go to greece he used olympiakos to get his price higher and for bigger clubs to bid for him i reckon olympiakos should go after denioux or sollid deniux i reckon we will target him due to we need a coach bad

it could be that he just used osfp to get his salary up at other teams. but it is a normal procedure. any other coach in his position would do the same thing.

now only a few solutions are left:

denouiex who hasnt been contacted yet as far as i know.

sollied, of whom i dont really know much. is he any good as a coach?

and guy lacombe. former coach of sochaux.

just finish this subject the best possible way and very fast.

In belgian newspaper De Standaard:

according to greek and norwegian press Sollied is nr1 to become the new Oly coach.

Club Bruges hasn't heard a thing from the Greeks though

Olympiakos can sign Sollied if they pay Bruges a fee of euro 400.000 .

according to greek and norwegian press Sollied is nr1 to become the new Oly coach.

###### that we shouldn't pay s%$#!

i want to save this money for players

With all these s@#head tactics from the club management, I expect that we will see the "final solution" : Anastopoulos. And our relegation to B Ethniki in the next year.

We will be happy with Solied coz that is our only hope before Anasto and Chatzaras.

I wonder if the whole situation is laughable or tragic or both. A healthy greek football team fires their coach before securing even one serious alternative and risks serious player transfers. We have seen this scenario so many times in the previous years that I wonder whether there is more than thin air inside Kokali's head...

screw le geun and his manager. this is why i hate french people, they are all mounia!!! i say call up le guen, tell him his offer lasts until tonight and then its OFF THE TABLE, and then the minute the deadline passes go get solint and lets start signing some goddamn players. even the vazeli have signed a decent player and we don't have anyone yet. if le guen says no tomorrow and then it takes a few days to sign solintthe GAMISE TA. where gonna end up with okkas as the #9 again. gia na koveis fleves einai auti h katastasei re p***** mou!

i completely agree. if he really is interested in comming to our team he would have said something. right now for me it looks as if he is using the money he would get here (rumours say up to 2 mio a year) to get a better contract at another team. if he doesnt answer till tomorrow at 12.00 o'clock i'd say lets get in touch with lacombe or sollied and get one of them. it is really annoying not to know who is gonna coach our team and what players we are going to get. also the training camp has to be organized and everything. if this wont happen the whole season is in danger.

i reckon we should go for solint at least the guy wants to coach us this le guen thing is becoming a joke also we should tell him we dont want him no more withdraw our offer for le guen also he stated he wants to go to one of the super powers of europe eg milan or real

Sportime says that Kokalis and Solied are close to a deal. Le Guen remains the primary target, so if he finally agrees to coach Olympiakos, it will be clearly preferred over Solied. The site also claims that there will be a coach deal early next week, because Le Guen disappeared in order to take the final decision.

But we have heard all these before, so I would suggest to avoid having great expectations.

isnt this the same guy who pao were gonna get??? ;)

Sportime says that Kokalis and Solied are close to a deal. Le Guen remains the primary target, so if he finally agrees to coach Olympiakos, it will be clearly preferred over Solied. The site also claims that there will be a coach deal early next week, because Le Guen disappeared in order to take the final decision.

But we have heard all these before, so I would suggest to avoid having great expectations.

i understand that Olympiakos needs to take all the precautions

on who should be the next coach

but time is of the essence here

we really haven't started building for next season

Archived