Phantis Forums

Hello from Israel - Rivaldo

Guest MaccaB

Guest MaccaB

There's a rumor in Israel about that Rivaldo will play next year in Maccabi Tel Aviv to celebrat 100 years to the club :la:

Someone on Greece heared something about that >?

What kind of a joke is it??

Maccabi must be satyisfied with Avi Nimni and Eyal Berkovich, and if Maccabi Haifa being stupid - Giovani Rosso

Only the team of Maccabi - basketball can afford world stars (and be hated by many Israelies as the government team)

Ribbo said again a few days ago that he intends to stay in Greece, but if something goes wrong he will only be too happy to come back to Palmeiras, the team that built him, if only to try to impress Parreira again

I have seen more than 100 posts in the Terra forum of Palmeiras fans calling him to "come home" to Palmeiras

I only hope that all the rumors as well as the negative from Parreira (the team announced yesterday without him again even for the Confederation) will not interfere with his concentration in the two finals ahead

I will pray for that

There's a rumor in Israel about that Rivaldo will play next year in Maccabi Tel Aviv to celebrat 100 years to the club :la:

thats the funniest thing i have ever heard

Rivaldo won't go to israel

he will for sure have no chance on the brazilian national team

• 2 weeks later...

There's a rumor in Israel about that Rivaldo will play next year in Maccabi Tel Aviv to celebrat 100 years to the club  :la:

thats the funniest thing i have ever heard

Rivaldo won't go to israel

he will for sure have no chance on the brazilian national team

it also sounded very funny to me last year when oly-media said that they where after him?

it is only a matter of money then i will bet he would go to israel

With all due respect,Slick, what nonsense is this

Rivaldo ~if he was only after big money could have gone to Katar

He declined a milion dollar -per-month offer in order to come to Oly, because of Geovanni and the Greek performance in the Euro 2004, and his obssesion with CL

But of course, he is not yours but OLy's, so you are trying (not you personally but several PAO fans here) to speak negatively about him

BTW - In israel there are very little money , the only money there go to the basketball of Maccabi Tel Aviv, Europe champions at the moment

Archived