Phantis Forums

What will the summer transfers be like?

m_kafes

What type of players will PAO sign this Summer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What type of players will PAO sign this Summer?

• Cheap foreigners like last year
    • Atleast one expensive player and some cheap talent
    • More than one expensive player
    • Everything that Malezani asks for
    • World class Veterans like GAVRO

I agree, it all depends on what happens with the title. If we lose to AEK, then good bye to CL....so, major changes will take place.

BUt, if we win, as I expect us to do, then we'll free up some money by either getting rid of players or offering lesser contracts, then get one or two known qualities that are ready to help the team immediately..

I think PAO has plenty of good talent already, either from within or signed up. Just get rid off Maric, Konstantinides, and a few others.

I think Basinas should go too.

Does anyone think that this could also depend on the oppositions signings? (Can Vardinogiannis be led in a transfer war with Kokalis)

What about moving to a bigger stadium? That will not be a factor either?

I think Vardinogiannis will try to create some momentum in the fan base this summer. (he saw the potentials of OAKA through AEKs season) AND since he cannot lure us in by saying "we need your money to stay afloat" like AEK did, he will probably have to splash out a bit more than usual.

Futhermore, the presence of MALEZANI could be a factor as well. Like it or not we actually have the only coach that has ever won anything internationaly. He is not a push over like Schum or Scazny. I am certain that Malezani has been given some assurances regarding summer transfers when he signed in the middle of the season.

Let's face it everyone, all our players are either from our youth system, cheap potentials or jst plain free-bees. WERE CHEAP SKATES!!! which is why were so good, because were still the best performing side in greece. Why change now?

That dosent mean we cant get players from italy, if malezani has connections, he'll get some in.

Everyone should vote whether we win the title? are in champions or uefa?

Need to know first. Thats why maybe we are signing the shitheads on for further terms. Just in case.

This changes the boards decisions.

Archived