Phantis Forums

PAO - AEK

m_kafes

I watched the game... we should have won, but AEK could have had a penalty in the end...

We can't blame anyone other than ourselves.... The derbies can go either way, that's OK, as long as you win the games against teams like ..Aris! 

PAO continues its ..tradition by losing titles because it wastes points agains teams at the bottom of the league.

So, it's up to gavroi to lose it now.  Iraklis, I said it before, will play hard and and needing a win to go to UEFA may beat or tie OLY.... It's not over, but we don't control our future now.... too bad.

Pao didn't lose the title b/c they lost points to lower teams

Olympiakos did the same thing as well by losing to Ergotelis

this has been one crazy season

Thank You AEK

time to go to Thessaloniki to win the double

there u go shooting ur mouth off u must be one of the cockiest oly fan ive ever seen remeber CL this year :LOL:

do

u

ever

learn?

:LOL:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I know I am late but I will give a short description of the game...

First of all no doubt that we played crap!!!!

Malezani has nothing to be blamed for...

If you want to blame someone, blame the players and especially that C*****T BASINA!!!! :o You expect of your most experienced GREEK player to perform in such games but as many times before he proved again that he is ONE BIG MOANING KOTA!!!!!

I had enough of him it is time for him to go fast!!! And not only that but with a good SMACKING as well!!! :box:

Now to those who celebrate on the performance of AEK...

It is the first time in football history that a team needs to WIN no matter what, but still they get to the field with 11 men behind the ball!!!! Not only that but in the 60th minute their coach is substituting attackers and placing defenders in!!! :o :o

AEK showed no initiative for going forward and scoring... Rather they wanted to keep the score tied and i a goal came that would do it.. But that is NOT how a team that wants to WIN no matter what, plays.... Of course we all remember Demis and Socrates sitting AGALITSA at Kokkaliskaki and at the training centre at Redi so there is no need to speak of anything else...

However WE are to blame and only WE!!! We managed to draw Iraklis and Aris at Leoforos and give away easy points TOWARDS THE END OF THE LEAGUE!!!

So the result is for the biggest Kafeneio to walk away with the double this year!!! It is simply a disgrace to world football!!!!

Anyway, don't expect much of Savva Kofidi and his mercenaries.....

The year is over for us.... ;)

Now to those who celebrate on the performance of AEK...

It is the first time in football history that a team needs to WIN no matter what, but still they get to the field with 11 men behind the ball!!!! Not only that but in the 60th minute their coach is substituting attackers and placing defenders in!!! :o  :o

AEK showed no initiative for going forward and scoring... Rather they wanted to keep the score tied and i a goal came that would do it.. But that is NOT how a team that wants to WIN no matter what, plays.... Of course we all remember Demis and Socrates sitting AGALITSA at Kokkaliskaki and at the training centre at Redi so there is no need to speak of anything else...

You write exactly, what I thought about PAO.....

When the game started, we pressed high and had the initiative. Your European Team.... was standing behind the first 60 minutes.... like playing against Auxerre in France...

I thought, what the fukk is PAO doing ? No inititive playing at home a la Italianata....

And I said to myself.... Miraculix..describes his team differently at Phantis. And he warned us in different posts...saying Sucukaki is gone...and now we have to face Melitzana...and now we would face the true PAO.... with no needs from referees and the minoan brothers.

Then as you needed the victory.. you came (after 60 minutes)......and AEK retraced...

But at the ends you can pray and say thank you..... but not versus Est (Jerusalem).....but versus North.... ;)

Not only that but in the 60th minute their coach is substituting attackers and placing defenders in!!!

And by the way ...in case you had the green glasses on ....and could not see well the actions at the end as it was getting dark...... the defender that Santos brougt in....could have had decided the game..... but another European...did not have the balls...to stand for what he is expected for from UEFA and FIFA......

I m sure in a CL game, he would had decided like the rule demands for....

Nightserfer, even in the first half we weren't defending. It was just that we were crap but don't forget that the biggest chance of the game came in the first half (Michalakis shot in the post and bar)...

We made some terrible defending mistakes but under no means we were sittingback defending...

And that is exactly what AEK did the entire 2nd half!!! Even your subtitutions reflected that.. How can a team with its back to the wall for a CL spot could be playing with 11 men in their box? :o

At least we were trying for the victory instead of being gey-ros tsirakia settling down for a draw... ;)

Nightserfer, even in the first half we weren't defending. It was just that we were crap but don't forget that the biggest chance of the game came in the first half (Michalakis shot in the post and bar)...

We made some terrible defending mistakes but under no means we were sittingback defending...

And that is exactly what AEK did the entire 2nd half!!! Even your subtitutions reflected that.. How can a team with its back to the wall for a CL spot could be playing with 11 men in their box? :o

At least we were trying for the victory instead of being gey-ros tsirakia settling down for a draw... ;)

amazing and it boggles my mind how u dont even mention the penalty aek should have been awarded !!

at least we are walking away.. we did our job at least we won our games

so forgiuve us for saying yeah if we win the double hell we deserved it more then PAO thats for sure

Archived