Phantis Forums

PAO - AEK

m_kafes

Guys, this is fun to talk about all the scenaria...but, let's be realistic.

Of course, AEK can tie or win, but that's not likely. And, no team or players willingly will give it to PAO. Lybe, I'm sure, he'll try his best no matter what. That's what a professional does.

I don't believe AEK cares who wins it, us or gavroi. I think AEK surpassed every expectation this year, and I congratulate them, because other Greek teams don't show such a performance having so many problems. We should learn something from them, all of us.

[ie. Rivaldo makes himself more than the entire AEK squad!]

THe other 2 teams would kill to be in our position right now, because we are the only ones who control our future for the champioship.

PAO can take care of AEK on Sunday despite our fans being absent. I like the team's spirit. We were unlucky at Touba, that's all. And, don't forget, AEK will have to open up because it doesn't care for anything else other than a win, right? So, we are better at an open game!

As for gavroi, they seem to be over-confident.... wait until the go to Saloniki to play Iraklis next week....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alma and evergreen:

I know, I know. What I said was tongue in cheek. I was simply reviewing the scenarios in my head and came up with those thoughts.

I am sure Lymbe will do his best for AEK. But I will never forget what he did for us either, the goals he scored (even the sitters he missed :P ) and the way he used to celebrate climbing the fence in front of us at Leoforos. His passion and committment to us was 100%. He is one past PAO player we should never forget.

Vassaras is the best Greek referee as proven by his selection to referee CL games by UEFA.

But for some reason, I can see the fron pages of Protathlitis tomorrow, can you? The gavroi have this complex that Vassaras whistles in our favour.

Vassaras is the best referee in Greece..... gauroi are m@lakes thats why den theloun ton Vassara.....

No Evergreem I am from Kalamata and I think you are wrong. Actually at the time he was in Kalamata I was waching him play at the stadium and everybody at the Kalamata stadium was saying that he is Osfp fun. I don't know what his cousin told you but lets see if this Summer he does leave Aek for the Limani or not.

Vasaras played a CL semi this year. That's more than good. Which ever way the game goes I think it's time we start believing in human mystakes rather than our team being set up. Look at Colina for example he f@ck up the biggest game of the season but still everyone respects him. Can you imagine Vassaras in a similar situation? (Oly-PAO 0-1 for instance) He probably wouldn't have gotten out of the stadium alive.

I don't think we can hide behind bad refereing for ever. If we lose this championship because we don't win AEK (this AEK in particular) you can say we got what we deserved.

Aek is up there Because of katsouranis. He is a workhorse. This year was one of his big years in the greek league. And my point is because he has been playing game after game after game. He improved vastly. Similar as to how we have seen Morris in Pao improve incredibly. Lymbe as well pulled them out of some tight games with lower clubs in the division.

Aek also worked very hard during the pre-season. They were fitter than all the teams. Pao didnt train much at all, which casued injuries to the team early on and average performances. Only now have we seen a fitter panathinaiko. We were playing basinas for how long injured in how many games early on. Reason, coz adric maric and co could not do what basinas does. Lets face it. And this season basinas has only played well in a handfull of games.

With both teams fit Pao should destroy Aek. 3-1 or 4-1.

The question is that this season we havent seen Pao mentally play the 90 min, maybe only against Paok last week, but we still did not pull off the result needed.

Thats why Goumas has come out talking. Which i believe the team needed. He usaully doesnt speak out but i know he has the buzz feeling of a top performance by all his teamates to the death. Do not forget, Aek is playing to the death as well.

The strong belief is if we dont win by a big margin then PLEASE GET RID OF ALL THE SHITHEADS in the team that sit on the bench and do %*&% all.

I am sure if our youth guys had a run, at least they would have played with a greater passion than MARIC ADRIC KONSTANDINIDIS even sapanis, and next year they would of had games under their belt. These shitheads are for lower greek clubs like epalle who is on fire now!!! They cannot play in a high club prestige like PAO. They just weigh the team down.

Last of all a big Congrats to GONZALES for playing for the team result and making a foul that was obviously a RED. GONZALES badly needs another midfielder to help him out. You cant rely on %^%$%$%.

Sanmartean needs a fitness whipping as well or otherwise leave the club if u cant handle it. Its like he doesnt do his stretches before training, same with olisadebe.

Latest Odds:

PAO: 3/4

Draw: 12/5

AEK: 5/2

Statistics: http://content.gamebookers.com/infoworld/s...ms_900_901.html

It seems PAO score and AEK concede the most 5 or 10 minutes before and after half-time... which is when we must pounce.

PAO concede the most 20 mins to half-time. AEK however dont score alot at this time. They score most in the last 20 or 30 mins, at which point pao may concede in the last 10 mins.

According to statistics. WE MUST HOLD ON TO THE DEATH PAO!!!

telos protou imixronou pao-aek 0-0.o konstantinou eixe mia poli kali eukairia alla i mpala xtipise 2 fores to dokari kai de mpike mesa.to mono asximo einai na ginetai derby kai to gipedo na einai adeio.ellinikes m*****es forever.........gia na doume ti tha ginei sto deutero imixrono....... B)

I watched the game... we should have won, but AEK could have had a penalty in the end...

We can't blame anyone other than ourselves.... The derbies can go either way, that's OK, as long as you win the games against teams like ..Aris!

PAO continues its ..tradition by losing titles because it wastes points agains teams at the bottom of the league.

So, it's up to gavroi to lose it now. Iraklis, I said it before, will play hard and and needing a win to go to UEFA may beat or tie OLY.... It's not over, but we don't control our future now.... too bad.

I watched the game... we should have won, but AEK could have had a penalty in the end...

We can't blame anyone other than ourselves.... The derbies can go either way, that's OK, as long as you win the games against teams like ..Aris! 

PAO continues its ..tradition by losing titles because it wastes points agains teams at the bottom of the league.

So, it's up to gavroi to lose it now.  Iraklis, I said it before, will play hard and and needing a win to go to UEFA may beat or tie OLY.... It's not over, but we don't control our future now.... too bad.

what penalty!

we scored a 100% no offside goal with gekas!

well i guess this game was meant to be a draw !

now we will have to see what iraklara can do for us :hypocrite:

another good thing is that ofi is out off the danger drop zone so they will problably play their/our younsters(many of their young players are on loan from us)

yeah finally.all of you pao fans start praying that iraklis will do his duty and ofi will lose like always because there is no other way for you to win the title.for the record gekas was ofside and aek wasn t given a penalti at the end.osfp will get the double and there is nothing you rabbits can do a bout that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: polla eixate pei kai irthe i ora na kanete isixia.shouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

We do not deserve this championship (but who does) The only team that played good football for the best part of the year was Xanthi.

We the fans are AS responsible AS the players. We got the Leoforos empty just because of some stupid Hools. This game would have been 2-0 in a full Leoforo.

The owner needs to adress this and we need to kick those people out.

We need to be patient with Malezani. (the man turned the team around in a few games and put us back into contention) We also need to get rid of a lot of players. Vardinogiannis needs to dig deep into his pockets this summer.

Maybe not winning the championship will turn out to be a good thing in the long run.

We have had three managers this season, i say its a miracle we can still finish in a CL spot. It will be heart-break giving the title to Olympiakos.

It is not over till the gays beat Iraklis

I have a question, why did AEK go all defensive to keep a 0-0? That was the worst result and it made no difference if they had drawn or lost. I think there mathematics went a little wrong somewhere.

We deserved this game, Kostandinou's magnificent shot. Gekas mere off-side, easy over-head kick.

btw, GALINOVIC OLE!!! OLE!!! OLE!!!

I think we must not lose our hope... elt the gria of iraklis win the match... we have to pray to win the title...

In my opinion we could be less nervous if we had putted the former coach zdenek "putanas gios" skyzny out sooner... we must think that we could have a bigger advantage when the gavrakia were punished because of the match against panionios, right???

Other thing, o k. Malesani is doing a good douleia with our PAO... in my opinion our omada is more consistent and with more stability. The great problem were the "mythological problems" (aris and iraklis), with which we were mythologically nervous and unable to win. But about the rest let's us take off the hat to k. Malesani.

Let's us see now if iraklis will be the hero by f***ing the gavrakia... this is because i phoned to some friends of mine to eat some fried gavroi here at my home LOL

Let us not lose our hope, we can win in Kriti against ofi and iraklis is able to win against the gavroi (as i remember the unhappy team ergotelis won against the gavroi)....

LET'S GO BOYS, WE ARE STILL RUNNING TO THE PARTY!!!

PAO THRISKEIA, THYRA 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question, why did AEK go all defensive to keep a 0-0? That was the worst result and it made no difference if they had drawn or lost. I think there mathematics went a little wrong somewhere.

Don't be so sure about them making mathematical errors.

I simply think they have a better relation with Gavro than they do with us.

all you guys talking about how great the italian coach did for pao, you must be watching other games than the the ones on tv. His coaching stinks he turned pao into a team tis gitonias. pao has stunk in every game that mattered. pao should have stayed with filakouris.

Archived