Phantis Forums

PAO - AEK

m_kafes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the sad thing is a draw would mean Olympiakos gets the title!!!!!!!!

krima

that would be sad for Pao fans

but euporhia for us Thyrlos

this title was meant for us

we only pray AEK comes to play and ruins PAO day while we do our part and win the next 2 games

Listen people, AEK was supposed to win, right? So, had we won, what would have been the end result? The same!

As long as we win the rest 2.... We control our future, UNLIKE THE OTHER 2!

Btw, Panionios will lay down and play dead, BUT, but, wait to see what happens when gavroi play Iraklis away....

I don't worry about Sunday's game as long as we have the passion to play--and I think we do. AEk will fold like gavroi in Leoforos. As for our fans not being there, it's a shame, but our players will have less anxiety.

Listen people, AEK was supposed to win, right? So, had we won, what would have been the end result? The same!

As long as we win the rest 2.... We control our future, UNLIKE THE OTHER 2!

Btw, Panionios will lay down and play dead, BUT, but, wait to see what happens when gavroi play Iraklis away....

I don't worry about Sunday's game as long as we have the passion to play--and I think we do. AEk will fold like gavroi in Leoforos. As for our fans not being there, it's a shame, but our players will have less anxiety.

we know this but i think alot of people would agree with me that i would rather have seen Aek win this damn thing then oly if we were ment to lose it.... ;)

anyways i hope we win this match :box: :box:

i got a feeling will draw and oly will get all cocky and then they will draw as well leaving it to the last match <_<

Im sorry to say this Aektzides but get ready for the beating of your lives. I predict 4-0.

thats it,you are out of your mind..........only 4 what about 5 or 6 or 10.stop dreaming,it is going to be a close game 1-0,1-1,2-1 but because i don t want to frustrate you even more you pick the winner.xaxaxaxaxa :band:

i have said this time and time again

AEK has been the most consistent team this season

they lost only there 2nd game in 28 games in the round

by the way they have beaten Pao in leoforos before

Lybe ex Pao player is becoming a Pao killer if u haven't noticed

no way Pao wins at home 4-0

i see a draw

and that draw if Olympiakos does that part will put Olympiakos a the helm and in control of its own destiny

bringing back the title to its right ful place

Piraeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see a draw

and that draw if Olympiakos does that part will put Olympiakos a the helm and in control of its own destiny

Piraeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think AEKs burning out just like Xanthi

I predict a Pao win 2 - 0

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

i see a draw

Piraeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of us have said this all season long

AEK will begin to falter and begin to die down

they haven't wut makes u think they will in the last 2 games of the season

they were in the final four where they beat Pao to get to that phase

point is they won't just ly down and die

i see a draw

Piraeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of us have said this all season long

AEK will begin to falter and begin to die down

they haven't wut makes u think they will in the last 2 games of the season

they were in the final four where they beat Pao to get to that phase

point is they won't just ly down and die

they beat Pao cos we had a crap coach and the players wanted to get rid of him

Let me school u:

OSFP - AEK 1-0

OSFP - AEK 2-1

OSFP - Pao 0 - 1

Ionikos - AEK 1 - 0

therefore Pao - Aek 2 - 0 and the :gr: :nw:

the worst thing that happened was aek losing to ionikos in my opinion - a draw would of been much better

now theyll be even more fired up to beat us at an empty leoforos

true - players wil be less stressed without fans - but the fans are a 12th man to the team!

anyways - this by no means will be an easy game - i duno why so any pao fans are so confident - im bracing myself for the most stressful 90 minutes ever as my best mate is an aektzi and im watching the game at his house!

question: is everyone available for this game? no suspensions etc - gonzalez got a yellow yesterday is he still clear to play or has he received to many yellows?

Aren't you guys forgetting something?

If AEK lose or even draw with us next week, that will hand Olymiakos the protathlima! And not only Olympiakos but also BAJEVIC. He is the man every AEKtzis hates most.

Now, ok, if they beat PAO they can go to Champions League, but imaging them helping Bajevic and Oly to the protathlima????

I don't know, but life has a funny way of throwing up these kind of coincidences.

As for Lymbe, who do YOU guys think he likes more? PAO or OSFP? :P

NIKOLA VAZELA PANATHINAIKARA ;) ;) ;)

If we win: PAO will win the protathlima, Olym will join us in CL

If it ends in a draw: Olym will win the protathlima, PAO joins them in CL

If it end in a loss: Olym will win the protathlima, AEK joins them in CL

(provided ofcourse the big three win all the other matches)

The whole season pivots around this game, and it seems like Olym will go to CL whatever happens (Unless Ionikos can do something ridiculous again and ruin Olym's partaaaay). AEK have now nothing to lose, and will go about it full blooded, i fear this match, anything can happen.

I think that Beos will get a bit more rich or quite more rich if Panionios gets a possitive result from Osfp. Both Pao and Aek could offer Panionio money. Don't forget to see that Panionio's president is selling every game possible. I hope you know why the Panionios funs hate him...

By the was Tziger and Beos play Poker together every now and then. They are good friends. (Don't forget Manzio and Tzioli)

:hypocrite:

I think that Beos will get a bit more rich or quite more rich if Panionios gets a possitive result from Osfp. Both Pao and Aek could offer Panionio money. Don't forget to see that Panionio's president is selling every game possible. I hope you know why the Panionios funs hate him...

By the was Tziger and Beos play Poker together every now and then. They are good friends. (Don't forget Manzio and Tzioli)

Did we win Mantzio and Tzioli in a Poker game :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok here's the thing. AEK will play for the win, because that way they go to CL. (they do not care about the championship they just want the CL money like everyone else)

We are the favourites for this game but just slightly. (No fans)

Did we win Mantzio and Tzioli in a Poker game :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok here's the thing. AEK will play for the win, because that way they go to CL. (they do not care about the championship they just want the CL money like everyone else)

We are the favourites for this game but just slightly. (No fans)

You could be surprised by the way things run in Greece. :D

Panos13 I think Lyberopouls right now hates our guts. He was an Osfp fun while he was playing for Kalamata. As a matter of fact he wanted to go to Osfp, but Kalamata had always good ties with Aek. It was just a matter of time before he went to Aek or Osfp. Vardinogiani then made the big move and surprised everyone to bring him to Pao.

Now after he played for Pao he defenately became a Pao fanatic and always had good ties with Pao funs. But I think now he has to think for himself and not for Pao when Vardinogiani has let him go like that. Remember Lyberopoulo is probably the most talented Greek player ever since Saravako, KMelachrinosali and has had the outmost bad luck of winning nothing. He will not consider anyone but Aek right now.

He was the leader of tht U-21 team that lost in the final from Spain. Rehagel never called him in the National team. While in Pao he won nothing. Now in Aek he will probably win nothing.

Archived