18.Nunez--------------------------------24.Forssell

28.Warnock-----------------------------29.Huth

32.Welsh--------------------------------33.Morais

Referee: Lubos Michel(SVK)

As.Referees:

------------>Martin Balko(SVK)

------------>Roman Slysko(SVK)

Halftime at Merseyside.

Very fast paced match!!!!Many mistakes in the middle by both teams but no effective final passes or final efforts.Chelsea looks more solid, as they control the ball much better than Liverpool do.Ball possession is 52% for Liverpool but they need to control a bit more the game in the middle in order to go through.

---

The goal came at the 4th minute when Baros received the pass by Gerard and had a little touch, but was taken down by Cech.The oncoming Luis Garcia pushed the ball towards the net only for Gallas to clear the ball after it has crossed the line!

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!

what a match. what a fighting spirit by liverpool. chelsey knows now how france, czech republik and portugal felt in last may and june.

chelsey put a lot of pressure on liverpool but their wing players didnt achieve a lot.

congratulations to liverpool. i dont think that they can still be put down as the worst liverpool side for years.

most probably they will play against milan. hopefully they will win.

It amazes me how liverpool can do so good in the CL, get to the final, and cant do shite against teams like Norwich and Burnley.

It goes to show that money dosen't count for much in the top part of the game.

Liverpool had a game plan from the start, snatch early goals and then defend like your life depended on it.

The final cross/shot by gudjohnson at the end, didnt that just remind you of Russia vs. Greece in the final minutes???

credit to liverpool - they had really hard draws and got through......but I dont see them beatin Milanara but now i realize they had a better chance than Chelsea and other teams because along with the great players like gerrard, alonso, garcia they also have a lot of heart and a much better manager than Mourinho....... i think maybe Roman after next year will fire him and get someone better like Benitez, Capello, or even Alefantos.

Igor Biskan had a very good game, don't you think CH-Thrylos???

to be honest i didnt really pay attention to his performance. but he surely didnt play bad since chelsey never found a way towards dudeks goal.

@trifili: the whole match reminded me somehow of greeces matches in portugal. the opponent trying to get their chance for the goal but always struggling on the defense, the keeper or shooting it out. found it quite funny. especially that baros knows now how it felt for us against them. and then advancing because of brilliant defensive play.

i believe that liverpool deserved it. chelsea didnt play like they usually do. right from the beginning, liverpool applied pressure, kept on running and played like a team that had known eachother for years.

well done liverpool and good luck in the final, b/c they will need all the luck they can get.

Archived