Phantis Forums

Player Ratings for OFI Players

The2ndMouse

Guys you are right, PAO never had financial problems, I missinterpretted my statements above..

the wages thing is quite irrelevant to what I said before.I am referring to financial scandals such as those of Koskwtas and Psomiadis.PAO never had such problems because they still benefit from the HOUNTA period...

But who can forget the money Vardinogiannis gave inside the flowers???

And to prove what I was saying before, didn't Andrianopoulos testify in favour of Vardinogiannis in court???That is why PAO didn't fall to B' Division.

So pappou and all, yes all the teams "brazoyn in the same kazani", my point is that greek football was not and still is not clean from scandals like these ones...

Believe me my point here is not to prove PAO as the black sheep, but to show that there is no need to try and prove there is no diafaneia inside the GREAT :tdown: teams of the centre!!

Guys you are right, PAO never had financial problems, I missinterpretted my statements above..

the wages thing is quite irrelevant to what I said before.I am referring to financial scandals such as those of Koskwtas and Psomiadis.PAO never had such problems because they still benefit from the HOUNTA period...

But who can forget the money Vardinogiannis gave inside the flowers???

And to prove what I was saying before, didn't Andrianopoulos testify in favour of Vardinogiannis in court???That is why PAO didn't fall to B' Division.

So pappou and all, yes all the teams "brazoyn in the same kazani", my point is that greek football was not and still is not clean from scandals like these ones...

Believe me my point here is not to prove PAO as the black sheep, but to show that there is no need to try and prove there is no diafaneia inside the GREAT :tdown: teams of the centre!!

Learn the facts 1st and them come and point the finger.

Your post reminds me of Hercules fighting battles against Aliens in the cartoon series.

We still benefit from the Xounta period? How is that and how did we benefit in the 1st place?

stop pretending the virgin man!!!

An example from the hounta period:

Mpoukovi was sent away by the military Hounta of Aslanidis because he was coming from a Communist country(Hungary).Imagine if he stayed at OSFP?We would have continued to win the championship.

But the Hounta never did anything for Puskas who was also coming Poland and actually was a Communist!!!(not that I care if he was,but if the "government" applies its rules only to selections what does that mean?)

--

Remember Andrianopoulos!!!!

I don't know about Boukovi been sent away cause he was a communist. Puskas on the other hand never returned to Hungary after the Soviet tanks rolled in and was anti communist but that is besides the point.

You talk about Vardiogniannis and the flowers. V was not PAO president then. Mantzavelakis was. Tell me how many championships you won with Boukovi before he was "sent away" by the junta. I'd like some proof on this not something that you know a little bit about or half heard once in a gavro club.

I want facts.

Archived