Phantis Forums

Player Ratings for OFI Players

The2ndMouse

den katalava auto to topic???? :unsure: :unsure:

einai krimas na pesei o OFI :(

katarxin mister xanoumaki..... prin to goal itan kanonikotato faoul pano ston paixti tou OFI... mono ta kokkala pou den tou espase o paixtis tin AEK me tin fora pou pige kai gkremise ton paixti tou OFI (o ntegianof nomizo).....

Why ... ? Dont you think you should have a relevant thread here?

:LOL:

Ekei Stin B'Ethniki Palioparartima! ;)

Oh yeah....... just for that we're gonna win our next 2 games and then lose on purpose to our boys from Crete just so they can stay up. How does that sound? B)

Min vrizete re... :whistle: Plaka sas kanw

Mallon Opoios exei tin myga mygiazetai.... ;)

Den exw tipota me ton Kosmo tou OFI... alla an den apexartithei apo ton Panatinaiko (hence the relevance of the topic ... for those who wondered) egw den ton thelw A'Ethniki

Einai krima kai ntropi gia to Elliniko Podosfairo...

(P.S I am taking my mods hat off on this of course ... but try to make an argument... swaring is for those who cannot... ;) )

Min vrizete re... :whistle: Plaka sas kanw

Mallon Opoios exei tin myga mygiazetai.... ;)

Den exw tipota me ton Kosmo tou OFI... alla an den apexartithei apo ton Panatinaiko (hence the relevance of the topic ... for those who wondered) egw den ton thelw A'Ethniki

Einai krima kai ntropi gia to Elliniko Podosfairo...

(P.S I am taking my mods hat off on this of course ... but try to make an argument... swaring is for those who cannot... ;) )

Re 2nd Mouse giati den mas les gia to pararthma Xanthi. Mono ta dika mas fainontai? Ksexases ayta poy kanate th dekaetia toy 90 kai twra to paizetai Eurwpaioi kai fwnazetai gia ka8arsh.

Kane mas th xarh...

:o Paragga tis Xanthissss!?!?!?!

Thats a first ! Thanks ... I did not know we had a team in A' Division...

Noone expected AEK to be in that position this time of the year and now

you throw accusations in the air, left and right hoping something will stick!

Face it

AEK is there with a lower budget and player all of laughed at the beginning of the season

And all that against the FACT that the whole championship is played around Pireus and that the web of teams that used to or still depend on Panathinaikos is huge

- OFI

- Marko

- Korinthos

- Athinaikos

Ringing any bells?

Even if we lose in two weeks varymagges it will still be a success for us....

Tell me in what rabbit hole my Friend Elastonpappou will be hiding in IF (I say IF you lose again... ;) ) :LOL:

Let the PONTIKA speak my dera friends... It is the only thing he is good at... TALKING....

Keep praying you MOUTSOUNI, so that PAO beats BAOK in TOUBA otherwiswe I see your sorry asses being destroyed at Leoforos!!!! Otherwise we will hand out the draw to you just to keep the Kafeneio out of the CL!!!!!!

P.S. Ksypolites milate ki'olas!!!!! Kratage o diaithths kathysterhsh mexri na isofarisete!!!!!! Me ta 1000 sas sproxnoyn fetos alla pali tha thn fate thn prasinh :box: !!!!

Ax vre ESP..8umasai to kalokairi pou mas vazane (allo8rhskous) na upograpsoume thn swthria ths aek kai parakalagan kai klaigane na swsoume to aekaki?

Twra pane na vgoune kai apo panw...kala ta leei h paroimia..."dwse 8arros ston xwriath na anevei kai sto krevati".

Pou pate vre aekakia 44? pou pate vre ksevrakoutoi? Thn Kyriakh exei "kaka". Den pame, den pame gia prwta8lhma kai twra to exete sigouro.

Ex vre "Kwnstantinou" pou sas xreiazete.

Skapste tous lakous sas kai peite th mama na valei maura. Se 2 vdomades exete rantevoudaki me to Xaro :box:

Otherwise we will hand out the draw to you just to keep the Kafeneio out of the CL!!!!!!

ho ho ho !

OK ... I can understand why you want to keep a safe comment in the discussion just in case we make it 4 on 4 on this years good results against your Kafeneio...

But finding such a lame excuse for it is really the funniest thing I have heard the past 4 weeks! (The previous one was the ESP Diet plan)...

Face it... the worst thing that can happen to us is lose and ruin our record from 4/4 to 3/1.... :tup: (and loose the championship as well most likelly but who ever expected that ... do you realise you are the Championship Holders ?? Or are we all talking theoetically here? If not for anything else... all the insults about the problems AEK faced tis summer turn only against your kafeneio and the pathetic results you had against us up to now.... ;) )

Ax vre ESP..8umasai to kalokairi pou mas vazane (allo8rhskous) na upograpsoume thn swthria ths aek kai parakalagan kai klaigane na swsoume to aekaki?

Twra pane na vgoune kai apo panw...kala ta leei h paroimia..."dwse 8arros ston xwriath na anevei kai sto krevati".

Pou pate vre aekakia 44? pou pate vre ksevrakoutoi? Thn Kyriakh exei "kaka". Den pame, den pame gia prwta8lhma kai twra to exete sigouro.

Skapste tous lakous sas kai peite th mama na valei maura. Se 2 vdomades exete rantevoudaki me to Xaro :box:

Pesta pesta, den vazoun myalo oi ksypolitoi!!!!

Alla na efxestai na kerdisei kai o OFI thn Xanthi, ksypoloitoi giati ama kyndineyei tha sas thn riksoume mesa sth Leoforo no matter the result at Touba o that we can give the points to our brother club in Crete!!!!!!

OYST HANOUMISSES!!!!! :box: Thank got I have a problem with the other Kafeneio and no matter what you say I will always support your Xypoloitoi asses when you play against the disgrace fo Greece!!!!! :box:

OYST!!!!

P.S. Papara TZigger eprepe na toys paroume kai ton Katsouranh tote poty eixe kanei prosfygh na doume tora ti tha legane!!!! NO PITTY AND NO MERCY TO THE HANOUMISSES!!!! :box:

Alla na efxestai na kerdisei kai o OFI thn Xanthi, ksypoloitoi giati ama kyndineyei tha sas thn riksoume mesa sth Leoforo no matter the result at Touba o that we can give the points to our brother club in Crete!!!!!!

:nw:

Watch out ... you are at a dangerous age for strokes and heart attacks grandpa! :LOL:

Skapste tous lakous sas kai peite th mama na valei maura. Se 2 vdomades exete rantevoudaki me to Xaro  :box:

evergreen na 8ymasai oti kai o PAO kai o OSFP exoyn sw8ei se analoges me ths AEK periptwseis!!!!!!!!

gi ayto kofte to paramy8i oti dh8en exete "megalh kai ka8arh" omada!!!

oles oi omades ta idia sk#ta einai!!!

by the way, etoimasthte na deite megalo sfa3imo ths 3an8hs sto Hrakleio

Otherwise we will hand out the draw to you just to keep the Kafeneio out of the CL!!!!!!

ho ho ho !

OK ... I can understand why you want to keep a safe comment in the discussion just in case we make it 4 on 4 on this years good results against your Kafeneio...

But finding such a lame excuse for it is really the funniest thing I have heard the past 4 weeks! (The previous one was the ESP Diet plan)...

Face it... the worst thing that can happen to us is lose and ruin our record from 4/4 to 3/1.... :tup: (and loose the championship as well most likelly but who ever expected that ... do you realise you are the Championship Holders ?? Or are we all talking theoetically here? If not for anything else... all the insults about the problems AEK faced tis summer turn only against your kafeneio and the pathetic results you had against us up to now.... ;) )

EKANE KI H MYGA KWLO KAI EXESE TON KOSMO OLO. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SIGA RE ANAPYROI, OYST APO DW. EISTE H PIO KWLOFARDOI TOY ELLHNIKOY PRWTA8LHMATOS.

EXOUME ALLA3EI TREIS PROPONHTES FETOS KAI AKOMA PLATH BLEPETE.

Skapste tous lakous sas kai peite th mama na valei maura. Se 2 vdomades exete rantevoudaki me to Xaro

yes pappou, nobody benefited from 44 before, because no team tried to do so.But both OSFP and PAO when they had financial problems that led the to the edge of destruction, the "great" teams supported each other in order to remain dominant in the A' division.

Right now I am trying to find some historical articles that will prove my point...

yes pappou, nobody benefited from 44 before, because no team tried to do so.But both OSFP and PAO when they had financial problems that led the to the edge of destruction, the "great" teams supported each other in order to remain dominant in the A' division.

Right now I am trying to find some historical articles that will prove my point...

When you find a historical article that mentions "financial" problems for PAO come and see me....

Speak about your team who has benefited from former governments more than anybody else... (Koskotas, Kokkaliskaki ground etc etc).... ;)

What on earth are you talking about? What financial problems?

We are the only team that has not benefited financialy in ANYWAY from the government.

We do not have scandals like Koskota (do you remember what the govenment did for you back then? They created photographic laws just for your case so that you wouldn't have to go down) or Karaiskaki (do you know that you are actually paying off something that will not belong to you but to Kokali?)

No player or the state has ever lost money from PAO. Nobody is doing us any favours cause first we don't need them and second WE ARE NO BEGGARS LIKE YOU GAYS OR THE XIPOLITOI

Wrong

For as long as Vardinoyiannis was in charge the players were payed while the money declared in the relevant tax agency were peanuts...

If you dont know stuff ddont exercise your fanaticism at an extreme point please...

Either know and talk or dont and be a bit more serious

In all cases of small and big clubs who cheat the state turned a blind eye and that adds responsibility to the state also.... hence the pitty in closing down historic clubs for wrongdoing of bad presidents....

These clubs are part of thenations sposting history

Half the NT which won the Euro was or is in the ranks of AEK under the regimes you criticise...

We can agree on one thing

Good state and team organization ... control... policeing so that those disgracefull things wont happen again and Greek Taxpayers wont have to pay

Wrong

For as long as Vardinoyiannis was in charge the players were payed while the money declared in the relevant tax agency were peanuts...

If you dont know stuff ddont exercise your fanaticism at an extreme point please...

We can agree on one thing

Good state and team organization ... control... policeing so that those disgracefull things wont happen again and Greek Taxpayers wont have to pay

That is one presumption that you will never be able to prove. So for the purposes of this conversation it does not really qualify as a valid argument.

By the way if that was the case, if PAO players were getting tax free money why did they all try to find teams abroad? I'll tell you why. BEcause they did not get more money. If they did we would have been able to keep Karagounis, Fyssas etc.

I do agree with your comment about the future.

Are you comparing staying at PAO with moving abroad on a similar basis!?

And wages level has nothing to do with it... Karagounis was declaring his super luxury can as a gift from his friend ( i think Houtos.... :LOL: ) while his wages was lesser than a B squad member of a regional squad...

What matters is what you declare and what you pay in taxes. But you are right ... I will not prove anything. So we stop here, but dont even think that not being able to prove something is equal to no harm done cause I am ready to fill this thread with examples... ;)

Yeah... lets hope Grrek Football will finally get straight on these and other issues... Coming back to it... AEK now publishes all income, wages, other expences etc on the web... ;)

Archived