Phantis Forums

EPO Verdict for Lymperopoulos

aiolosply

Hmmm, in this case I will disagree with you Ziaka

If you see the video of the incident you will see that Zografakis is attacking Lymberopoulos for no reason.

So much so, that Lyberopoulos walks away after the commited foul and Zografakis follows him and grabs him in his arms

When Lymberopoulos turns and tries to push him away Zografakis falls down as if he was shot...

I guess the video of the incident was examined

You know that in the Asuncao vs. Basinas (or was it Gonzalez) case AEK anounced that they would not even go for the appeal accepting the need for punishment and recognizing the players bad behaviour as something both worth to be punished and bad against the teams ethos...

In this case IMO it was good that they went for the appeal, and in an incident blame cannot and must not be just divided in half to make both parties equal to athletic justice.

You're entitled to your opinion, but this is nothing but a farce. I saw the incident. Yes, Zografakis started the whole thing, but Lyberopoulos got into it as well. That's why they both got red cards. Lyberopoulos got 3 games because he was the captain. Zografakis got 2 games punishment. Now from what I understand only punishments over 2 games can be appealed with EPO, something that AEK did. Now since Zografakis's punishment was not more than 2 games, he did not even have the right to appeal. PAE PAOK did so anyway, but it fell on deaf ears. What I am calling a farce is the actual appeal law itself. If Lyberopoulos was able to appeal the punishment, so should Zagrafakis.

Now let's point our attention to another issue: why did not Castillo receive a red card in the game with Kalamaria. ;)

Look,

If things are as you describe them and Zografakis was not allowed to make the appeal then yes... its a case of unequal treatment...

And The Castillo file is already too big for somone so young... Einei megalo Kwlopedo and he plso plays very dangrously most of the time...

I still remember him hitting Basinas' Knee so hard without any ball in sight and getting away with a yellow! Basinas had all his weight on that foot and the brat gave him a cold blooded karate side shot that could end his cereer!

Anyway... dont get me going on Castillo .... :tdown:

What a joke. In the meantime Zografakis of PAOK who was red-carded during the same incident had his appeal to reduce the 2-game ban tuned down.

Make your own conclusions.

a very big disgace!

and what do u expect from 2nd mouse!

he and other aek fans has their heads so long up the arse of demi and his "super world class team" that they can not hear or see what actually happends in the matches.

nothing personal just my view

Dont get me wrong

I thought Ziaka compared the punishments between the two players involved and I answered based on the incident.

But I see that there is an issue of aplication of the sports law obviously here.

In which case I am the first one to say... Be fair despite my Team obviously benefitting

Can someone explain to us exactly what happened and how Lymberopoulos got away with less than he should?

Thanks

Archived