Phantis Forums

TAU-PAO

Elastonpappou 13

kseftila reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i saw the game and it looked like we did not want to win!

obradovic did not help at all with his subs or timeout coming too late, and everytime we looked to come back into the game it only got worse.

i hope we dont make it for the final four so gianakopoulos can finaly see that alot of theese newer players dont have the final 10-20% that a player needs to have on theese big matches.

we dont have a bodiroga who all alone can win a match so it is logical that we wont make it to any final four with this curent team.

what about diamantidis he was brought as the big player but u can see that he rarely shows anything good

scepanovic was also awfull together with batist.

btw we lost 86-69 and was never in the match

Disasterous performance indeed...

I can't really blame Obradovic because none of the players performed descently... They were all crap!!!! Not only that but the TAU players XEKOLOTHIKANE they were scoring from the 3 point line whenever they wanted...

Now we need a win with +17 points against Bolognia to finish first in our group. If we win +6 but under +17 we will finsh 2nd.... If we win with less than +6 then we are out!!! :o

All the above calculations are based on the concept that TAU will beat Zalgiris in Kaunas.... If they don't then we just need a +6 against Bolognia to finish 1st!

Archived