Phantis Forums

Georgia-Greece live on the web!

I have to agreee with spiro on this one. Xristo if you can search for it and find it then do it. we try to be a tight community here and help each other out.

I can see your frustration but its kind of how the law of the land has become.

In orfer to have people connect it takes a lot of resources on the person streaming the connection. If to many people are on then no one sees anything.

I would be nice to get maybe some peeps in europe or greece to stream the games for us. that is always a possibility. we can do somethign similar to flftv but only for greek games.

thanks.

kapsolas

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that i cant say much because i am new to this forum,but sometimes you have to research a bit to find what you can find.It took me acouple of hours to find were to watch greece georgia game which ends up to be the same one that i think spiro has. If you want to confirm this site get in touch with me.Also for the

albania game i am searching like we all should do.

thanks

I am glad we have new users in here like Pantelo who search and do their homework trying to help each other.

Anyway... Georgia-Greece (Under 21): 1-1 Final.

The internet is full of hate for the Greek team. Georgians all over the world are talking about how they will beat the hell out of us.

They are also Georgians that want to see the game in their pc (like us) and they have the same link like we do. They are trying to keep it as a secret because, as they say "10000 Greeks will be there to watch this important game"!

I am afraid the link won't hold all of us... But again, I see Georgians from Costa Rica and Brazil that watch georgian football at that channel every week and have no problems (as they say)... We'll see!!!

would help if we got a group of members here to maybe find a few people with some good connections to stream greek games for us live, the greek torrent idea is great but sometimes u know the score by then.

if we all put a couple bucks in im sure we can get enough collected to pay someones connection.

can anybody tell me how i could watch the game repeat on greek torrents.com.

i had registered but i dont know were i have to go to on that web site.do i have to go to browse icon. and what do i need,windows media player 10.

I wont be home to watch the game live.

thanks

question if anyone knows where to go on that live football.com because do u have to pay membership???is the quality of the games good????Are the greek games shown??? How about the greek teams in Europe if anyone knows please contact me thank u!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOO HRTHAME KAI PIRAME TO EVROPAIKO!!!!!!!!! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Stay away from freelivefootball.com for now. It's not gonna help you. It's useful only for Champions League games and English Premiership.

Pantelo: greek-torrents.com require more than Windows media Player 10. Look earlier in this thread for instructions how to do it.

So spiro what do u think I should do just wait untill the game starts and hope that that 1 link is not over full eh, and if it is oh well it looks like I will just listen to the game like I usually do!!!!

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDAAAAAARAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDAAAAAAAAARA!!

The link has been sent to the people that are active members of this forums (have posted at least 10 posts). Whoever is asking me to email him THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN (even if he is an active member). You should have read this thread and PM me by Friday night EST.

Follow instructions and logon as soon as possible to get your seat!

Both feeds are working fantastic as of now. If you will pass the link to more people there are no guarranties that anybody will be able to watch the game.

I visited many Georgian forums today and most of them are already logged on. That means that the link will probably be able to hold us all.

If for any reason the game won't be viewable check back in this thread and see what other options you may have to watch it.

Don't forget: They may be more links a few minutes before the kick off!

Don't PM me with thank you notes! Don't PM me with "ela re stilto kai se mena" notes unless you have more than 10 posts in here (by Friday night EST strictly).

Sorry guys! That's the only way to may be able to watch the damn thing. Good luck to our team!

ATTENTION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOW THAT WE KNOW WHERE TO WATCH THE GEORGIA VS GREECE GAME I HAVE THE LINK TO GREECE VS ALBANIA....FIRST LETS SEE IF OUR NT WINS TOMORROW AND SEE THE RESULT AND AFTER I WILL TELL YOU SELECTED GUYS WHERE THIS LINK IS. YOU NEED TO MAKE A NAME AND PASSWORD AND DOWNLOAD A MEDIA PLAYER WHICH IS FREE AND FAIRLY EASY. THIS LINK WILL PROBABLY SUPPORT MORE PEOPLE THAN THE GEORGIA GREECE WEBSITE. I WILL START TELLING YOU GUYS BY MONDAY-TUESDAY. NO PM's YET JUST WAIT GUYS AND BE PATIENT. THIS WEBSITE IS STRONGER AND BETTER AND MANY MORE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT.

THANX GUYS

GO HELLAS!!!!

Lol!!!!

It's just getting better and better! The feeling is priceless in here!

I knew that Olympiakosboy was working on something!

I have that link too my friend! Hold on tight to it! You are right! Lets see the results tomorrow and then we'll charge $20 for the GRE_ALB game (just kidding!!!)

Way to go Olympiakosboy, way to go!!!

Lol!!!!

It's just getting better and better! The feeling is priceless in here!

I knew that Olympiakosboy was working on something!

I have that link too my friend! Hold on tight to it! You are right! Lets see the results tomorrow and then we'll charge $20 for the GRE_ALB game (just kidding!!!)

Way to go Olympiakosboy, way to go!!!

Yep....LIFE IS BETTER. I hope our national team wins tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLAS OLE""""

Spiro you are my new buddy!

I hope we win tomorrow lets kill them and....i dont know what else to say..! see ya tomorrow...

also do you really think i should leave my link on all night? Is it better?

Guest Protathlitis

spiro, I have cable but when I try to click on the faster one it says the server is busy

the slower one is working though :tup:

does this mean that the faster one probly wont work from now on?

Spiro,

I found the link a few days ago. My buddies and I thought it over and we would prefer the kampinila of a cafenion, the old timers taking about their WWII experiences and how we kolopaida are ungrateful.

Do not be mistaken that my post was for me to save $20. In 1994 I drove overnight non-stop to Boston, skipped work (and summer school), lost a days pay, got clipped $500 to see Hellas-Argentina......it aint the money....I will go anywhere to support my team....if it wasnt for the birth of my daughter...July 4th, 2004 I would have been either inside or outside Stadio do dragao

However, I must take sides with Christo. Your attitude in this thread is shameful. If the little m*****a figurine you have doing the makarena is any indication of your attitude...it speaks volumes.

You could have conducted yourself in a different manner and presented yourself like a gentlemen...however, you decided to create a thread and see how many people you can have calling you a "filo" and kiss your ass to get the link.

Next time...do not post something you do not want to share with all. Select your friends and contact them outside this forum. Correct me if I am wrong...aren't these forums to inform all???

You actually think it will be only you and few of your followers that have access to this site??? Do you have any idea how many Georgians and Greeks around the world already have access to this site as I am writing this....

Hope this game is a beauty and we go home with 3 points

Unfortunately Spiro...I give you a "Kokkini karta" for your misconduct in this thread.

spiro, I have cable but when I try to click on the faster one it says the server is busy

the slower one is working though :tup:

does this mean that the faster one probly wont work from now on?

I have your answer!!!!!

A couple days ago i opened the faster one and i had no problem. Yesterday i tried opening it and it wouldnt open. It wierd because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt work. So keep on trying and you will eventually open the faster one. I have DSL and i guess CABLE is the same with DSL. Keep on trying and hopefully you will get in.

Guest GreekSoussou

Hello everybody. Im a new poster, but I found out about this site through my friend. I have another feed that might work, but it might be radio feed, or tv feed im not sure yet. If you want the link you know what to do.

And tomorrow we are going to kick some ass.

Trading Links or finding a better feed would be greatly appreciated. :gr:

Archived