Phantis Forums

Georgia-Greece live on the web!

The game will be live on the web. The link is very easy to find and it has a superior quality as of now. There is a 32kbps and a 256 kbps broadcast for faster connections so we shouldn't have any problem.

Whoever finds the link please don't post it in public. And whoever has an alternate solution (like watching the game in a bar) please don't logon to the link. And of course don't pass the link to anyone that you don't know. We'll end up not watching at all!

Whoever wants it PM me. DO NOT EMAIL ME! PM me... I wil respond to your requests on Saturday before the game.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game will be live on the web. The link is very easy to find and it has a superior quality as of now. There is a 32kbps and a 256 kbps broadcast for faster connections so we shouldn't have any problem.

Whoever finds the link please don't post it in public. And whoever has an alternate solution (like watching the game in a bar) please don't logon to the link. And of course don't pass the link to anyone that you don't know. We'll end up not watching at all!

Whoever wants it PM me. DO NOT EMAIL ME! PM me... I wil respond to your requests on Saturday before the game.

GREAT STUFF!!!

Put me on your list.

Email the link to both [email protected] and [email protected].

What time on Saturday are you going to mass email everyone? Please do it bright and early, so we can all have time to prep.

Thanks again

Tas

The link will be sent via PM only. Noone will be emailed. I have no time to email all of you. guys. I'll send the link to people that Pm'd me by FRIDAY NIGHT strictly. Only to memebrs of these forums and obviously regular ones. I see some people with 1 post asking for the link! We spit blood in here to find a reliable source of watching a game and I am not sure if the link I know can hold too many simultaneous connections, although it's a very reliable source (like ERT) but Al-Jazeera was reliable too, wasn't it? And nobody could watch anything last time I posted a link here.

Anyway. I'll pass on the link to people that are regural supporters of these forums (they know very well who they are and who are not) early Saturday morning and if I'll see that it holds pretty well a few minutes after the beginning of the game I'll send it to those that they just "showed up" in here.

No offence guys but we have to take drastic measurments if we want to watch this game. I am pretty confident that everybody will get to see it though. Hold tight!

Oh! By the way.... I already have 61 Pms! Olympiakosboy...you are among the first in the list. Don't worry!

There is only one reason I don't pass it away from now. I just don't want everyone to give it to 10 more people. Nobody will get to see anything then.

One last thing: Because I have no other way to know who wants the link or not ONLY PEOPLE THAT PM'ed ME WILL GET IT. Don't forget to PM. Once is enough!

Spiro,

I managed to find the website that will have the Greece vs Georgia game and I was thinking perhaps if at all possible to get the guys to select only the bandwidth that applies to them instead of everyone selecting the 256 kbps link only.

Anyways, it's just a thought; at the end of the day I think it all comes of the same bandwidth.

Exocet,

I said in my very first post that it is a very easy to find link. In my Pms I will give instructions to people on how to select the right for them bandwith.

I just emailed the technical team of the live tv on how many simoultaneous web connections they can hold. I hope they'll answer me overnight and then we can judge to how many people we can include in this operation! Untill then please don't pass the link along...

Hey Spiro

Thanks anyways re I just signed up today but it took me about 2 hours but I did find this website but the 256 is not working, is it working for you?? th 32 bps is working beter what u say, do not give it to too many people it will slow the feed for the rest of us. anyways if you can reply back to me.

Thanks a lot re

The link will be sent via PM only. Noone will be emailed. I have no time to email all of you. guys. I'll send the link to people that Pm'd me by FRIDAY NIGHT strictly. Only to memebrs of these forums and obviously regular ones. I see some people with 1 post asking for the link! We spit blood in here to find a reliable source of watching a game and I am not sure if the link I know can hold too many simultaneous connections, although it's a very reliable source (like ERT) but Al-Jazeera was reliable too, wasn't it? And nobody could watch anything last time I posted a link here.

Anyway. I'll pass on the link to people that are regural supporters of these forums (they know very well who they are and who are not) early Saturday morning and if I'll see that it holds pretty well a few minutes after the beginning of the game I'll send it to those that they just "showed up" in here.

No offence guys but we have to take drastic measurments if we want to watch this game. I am pretty confident that everybody will get to see it though. Hold tight!

Oh! By the way.... I already have 61 Pms! Olympiakosboy...you are among the first in the list. Don't worry!

There is only one reason I don't pass it away from now. I just don't want everyone to give it to 10 more people. Nobody will get to see anything then.

One last thing: Because I have no other way to know who wants the link or not ONLY PEOPLE THAT PM'ed ME WILL GET IT. Don't forget to PM. Once is enough!

Spiro.....I really appreciate it. Your a good man. And I want to see this game soooo bad that i was the first to PM you haha. See ya man i really appreciate it. Whos first on the list thats right!!!!!

THX AGAIN

The following is the reply to my email to the tv that shows the game live:

Dear Spiro,

our high-quality live feed is currently in evaluation mode and can only hold limiteed number of customers.

We plan to switch to a subscription-based mode which will enable us to hold unlimited number of registered customers worldwide.

Best regards,

Noshre Chkhaidye

Head of Web Dept.

This makes the situation more like Aegean University Pilot project (for those that they know what I am saying) than ERT Sat! I don't think we can pass the link to a lot of people in here. We'll see....

The games (GEO-GRE and GRE-ALB) will be available through greek-torrents.com for downloading imediatelly after it's finished. Whoever wants to wait and watch it delayed this is a good solution.

Frappe27,

I am talking about the same channel you are talking about. Where did you hear that they disconnect the wed stream any time there is a live game on? If they do this they need to burn in Hell!

Anyway, I am in an email communication with them. Things will be clear very soon.

Through another message board...There was a guy from GEORGIA that said when the national team played last they disconnected the stream and put it back on once the game was over. I guess if your in contact with them u can clarify everything for us

I have PM'ed u...plz send me link if its possible..I am 16 and my parents wont let me go watch the game..and I desperatly want to watch my nation play vs a gerogia..im just wondering,is this channeling Georgian?

Portnoy,

If the game was available through ERTSat, other stuff or I had the luxury to watch it through Setanta I wouldn't have started this thread. I am exactly like you. Starving to see a game, no matter if it's on tv or online.

I don't hold any keys to the game nor I am a priviledged subscriber to any online tv channel. I just did a basic search and I found a link that MIGHT carry the game. If the feed is strong enough I'll pass the link to more people. If not, I'd rather share it with a few selected people that I know they work their butt off to find a way of watching a game and help others in here.

It's unbelievable how many people PMed me so far. People with zero (0/nada) posts call me "buddy", "friend", "filarako", "Spirara", "do you remember me?" and things like that just to get the damn link. And as I said it's very easy to find it if you are willing to work just a few minutes with your pc.

Why don't you search a little bit and you may find another link so you can help us too... And be sure that I am not gonna eat the whole chocolate by myself if it's enough. I share Portnoy, I always have.

Archived