Phantis Forums

Georgia-Greece live on the web!

I typed "greek-torents.com" and nothing showed up. The system told me that it cannot find it. Is it something I am missing?

Please, help me on this. I am isolated in Georgia and I want to see the game.

ELLADAAAAAARA -

THA TOUS PAROUME K'AUTOUS

OTO GIGANTA

PALI DIKA MAS THANAI!!!

... :gr:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! Will you logoff to give us the space to watch the second half?

Oh! Another little detail! I don't have a link for the GRE-ALB game!

i thought you had it

well,i'm searching now

if i find something i will tell you

i'm in a site called georgiansoccer but i can't understand a word :ph34r:

Great! Will you logoff to give us the space to watch the second half?

Oh! Another little detail! I don't have a link for the GRE-ALB game!

i thought you had it

well,i'm searching now

if i find something i will tell you

i'm in a site called georgiansoccer but i can't understand a word :ph34r:

Spiro I might possibly have the link for the Greece---Albania game..... I am not sure if they will show it on this channel but this is a possibility....I will keep going to their website when it is near March 30th. Once I confirm this i will tell selected people and do what you are currenty doing.

To view this channel you need to make a screen name and download something which is fsirly easy. I will get back to you guys im not going to leave you guys hangin!

Olympiakosboy,

If the GRE-ALB game is available in Albania I am pretty confident will be able to watch it through the web. Almost all Albanian channels have a live web feed by subscription or not. But that's something for later... Keep searching though...

Hey Spiro

I was wondering, the feed I have for this game, has 2 different speeds right, but the 256 speed is not working as of right now is it working for you???? Anyways I have a website that will be showing the Greece Albania game, and I have ehard that the feed this time will be good so if you can msg me or something and i will tell you more.

EXO TRELLA GIA THN ELLADA KAI GIA TON OOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTOOOOOOOO REXAGEL!!!!!!!

ELLAS OLEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE DEN THA STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POTE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE ELLAS OLEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEE!

i think we'll have problems for satuirdays game...the link is currently not working, i found it myself too and as stated before, alot of channels cut the feed when a live game is on.

im trying to find another link but not much luck at the mo...oh and someone has posted the link on another site so i would say its gonna be mega busy IF it works. :(

For people who for whatever reason cannot download it from Greek-torrents.com the game will also be available delayed through RTR Sport here: http://www.russiantvonline.com/ starting at 3.15pm EST (10.15pm Greek time). They will also have repeats of the game for the next week or so. Commentary in Russian of course.

You need to register to the site (free) but they charge $5 for a whole month of access. You also need Realplayer and realplayer GUID enabled (Start Realplayer-Tools-Preferences-Connection-Internet/Privacy-CHECK Send Realplayer GUID to realServers).

The server is very reliable. For those who remember well, we watched the Ukraine-Greece game there (live) last fall. They can serve a lot of users at the same time. If they can't serve you they won't accept your registration and your money (never happened before).

I personally am for the greek-torrents solution. But you need a lot of time to download and do a lot of work to convert the downloaded file to DVD format and play it to your DVD player. If you don't know how to do that signup with the russian site above.

All these if the live feed which I will pass on Saturday morning won't work.

Also to answer in public to those people that they PM me all these days:

FLFTV might show the game live. But we have no way of knowing it untill the last minute (that's how they work!).

FLFTV is only for those who know what I am talking about. Just to be prepared go to the site and download the software, install and wait...

i dont know about you guys but currently the 256kb is working for me. It looks to me that this channel cannot support many people and it seems that it will freeze and not even load. If FLFTV might show it then awesome! russiantvonline is pretty good but its delayed. we have quite a few options and choices to make these last few days. I hope things work out. :D

YA SAS PAITHIA. KENOURIOS STO FORUM.

I found a site to watch the game greece-gerorgia, on the web, but i think its the same as the one you guys are talking about.

I also found a link were you can go on to see what games will be shown on websites,so far i could just find the one. No greece albania game posted yet.

Portnoy,

here is the thing with torrents: The more people they download the same file the fastest it will be for you. The Greece-Denmark game is old news. The crowd was great when it first posted in the site. That's why your download is slow. The GEO-GRE game will be very popular when it will first get posted there. So our download speed will be great.

One other thing of course is your connection. If it's dialup don't expect miracles.

Spiro

Just like you Im a fanatic to the world game especially when it comes to big international games. I think your attitude stinks that you will not share the information you got to new users. Today was the first time I came across this forum after doing a search on "georgia vs greece". After reading your comments about sharing info for people who have been registered for a while I thought to my self "what a ******" because as far as Im concern forums are about shearing information.If people are new users well thats good enough that they found this forum. But your attitude is no better than a 2 year old who thinks everything is mine. Get over it because info like this can easly be found by doing a search. Just grow up buddy - I am( like many others) a fanatical Greek and we should stick together and help each other, your attitude is very poor!!!!!!

Regards

Xpistos

pissed off Greek

:angry:

Content edited. Ethnic remarks at the end were removed

Guest GIA-TIN-ELLATHA-RE-GAMOTO

how are ya champ, can u please send me the site to watch the match on the net, ive been sitting here for the last four years listening to it on the radio and its killing me!!! my email is [email protected]

Thanx Megale!!!

Guest GIA-TIN-ELLATHA-RE-GAMOTO

Ti ginete paithia. What do use think about the game against Georgia?? I think it wioll be difficult but well scrape through GIA TIN ELLADA RE GAMOTTO 2-0 MAKARI MAKARI GAMOTO.

Xpistos,

welcome to the forums! And goodbye! Because I think that's what you are going to do after you'll see that game! Dissapear!

And you know what? We really don't care what you are gonna do as long as you leave this place exactly as you found it: Clean! We are a big company here Xpistos and we really don't like your poor mind. Read my posts first and you'll see that I gave you quite a few options to watch your game. But you know what? You only want to click a button and watch your favorite team and you don't care about people that really work hard to give you that button and keep it alive for you...

The problem is not my attitude my friend. The reall problem is that the link won't support 2000 people who -like you- appeared from nowhere demanding things from others that worked hard to accomplish. Doing a basic search in Google was your first step to get here but to get that link you have to first learn manners...

You will probably be the only one that WON'T get it even if it can hold us all.

Good luck to you.

As I said I am in an email communication with the channel that will broadcast the game live from the internet. I just received the following email from them:

Dear Mr......,

we will be broadcasting the game live.

Unfortunatly I can not disclose the detailed information regarding our sreaming service. The high quality stream signal will switch to a subscription-based service and I hope all the users registered will be able to watch the uninterapted signal 24 hours a day.

Best regards,

Noshre Chkaidze

SK> There is a soccer game on your channel between Georgia-Greece on 03-26-2005.

SK> Will you still be broadcasting live through the web at this time? If

SK> yes, how many viewers can you serve at once?

SK> Thank you in advance

The game will be live. This answers someone's question if they unplug during live sport events.

I am hoping they mean that they will switch to a subscription-based service in the future and NOT during the game. As they say though, they cannot tell me how many viewers they can serve currently.

We'll see...

Archived