Phantis Forums

Greek-Torrents is up again!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean "to work"? You can't download them or you can't watch the files?

Follow the instructions above for downloading torrents and then PM me if you can't play them. You may not have the available codecs. I'll sent them to you. The file has to be FULLY downloaded (100% completed) to play or preview it.

Guest GreekSoussou

Sorry everyone. I am extemely dumb. I got a username on Greek Torrents, but I cant find how to download the game. I have Windows Media Player etc. but I cant find out how to upload the game. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Euro 2004 Champs and World Cup 2006 Champs

SIKOSETO

Portnoy,

That's because you reach a spot that every other downloader is right now. When you get 60kbps down speed you get help from every other downloader. When you get 0.3kbps you get the file ONLY from the guy that has uploaded (only one person has the copmpleted file). The more they download the bigger your speed. Also, the more people with coplete file, the bigger your speed untill THE END of the file.

Portnoy,

You are an active member in the greek-torrents website. I see you there a lot. You know how things work. Go to their forum and ask for people to seed the game for you.

It's a pride to be Greek but it's a real problem when it comes to sharing files! The rest of the world doesn't care so you have to be patient!

It was a really good game. Keep trying.

i post there,but yesterday i saw the goals via ERT SAT ..so i don't care if i download the game quickly or not

but in case another time (for example against Albania) they will promise to upload the game and i want to see it the next day without knowing the score,well this is a problem if the speed goes 0,3 kbps..

maybe i had to download it when the others do,the same time!

but i wasn't online

so i asked what's the problem and they told me that the speed sucks anyway,it's not a problem of ABC but the greek speed ..

the solution should be: to download from 3-4 users (3-4 files) and not from the same!

in the topic Greece-Georgia they explained to you that it's a matter of sources,and they are right i think!

Of course they are right Portnoy!

As we said before: The more they download the file (leechers), the merrier! The more they have the complete file (seeders), the merrier. You get parts of the file from MORE people!

Archived