Phantis Forums

GR Sports on TV - Sat/Sun (26/27-FEB-05)

Here are the scheduled sports broadcasts of interest to omogeni in Europe, North America and Australia:

Saturday, February 26, 2005

12:50 GR: Super Savvato - Antenna Satellite, Antenna Pacific

14:00 GR: Spor Istories (documentary) - ERT Sat

16:00 GR: I Kerkida Tou Savvatou - ERT Sat

18:30 GR: Basket-A1: PAOK Thessaloniki - Iraklis Thessaloniki - Live - ERT Sat

Sunday, February 27, 2005

00:15 GR: Super Savvato (replay) - Antenna Satellite

17:00 GR: Div. A: Panathinaikos Athens - AO Kerkyra - Live - ERT Sat (USA & Australia Only)

18:30 GR: A1 Basket: Panionios Athens - Olympiakos Piraeus - Live - ERT Sat (Europe Only)

19:00 GR: Div. A: Olympiakos Piraeus - Chalkydona - Live - Antenna Satellite/Antenna Pacific (USA & Australia Only)

23:00 GR: Athlitiki Kyriaki - Live - ERT-Sat

There is a good possibility that ERT-Sat will show the Kallithea - AEKgame after Athlitiki Kyriaki on Sunday, since they hold tape delayed rights to some of the Kallithea home games. This applies to USA and Australia only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time conversion table

00:15 GR = 22:15 GMT (previous day) = 16:15 CST (previous day) = 09:15 AEDT

03:00 GR = 01:00 GMT = 19:00 CST (previous day) = 12:00 AEDT

12:50 GR = 10:50 GMT = 04:50 CST = 21:50 AEDT

14:00 GR = 12:00 GMT = 06:00 CST = 23:00 AEDT

16:00 GR = 14:00 GMT = 08:00 CST = 01:00 AEDT (next day)

17:00 GR = 15:00 GMT = 09:00 CST = 02:00 AEDT (next day)

18:30 GR = 16:30 GMT = 10:30 CST = 03:30 AEDT (next day)

19:00 GR = 17:00 GMT = 11:00 CST = 04:00 AEDT (next day)

19:30 GR = 17:30 GMT = 11:00 CST = 04:30 AEDT (next day)

23:00 GR = 21:00 GMT = 15:00 CST = 08:00 AEDT (next day)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more details and times in your area on the soccer games check the TV Schedules page:

TV Schedules

F****** ERT-Sat. Really got me mad this Sunday. If they had intentions of showing the Aris-PAOK game, which they did live, why the hell can't they publicise the fact ahead of time so we know. I watched some of the PAO - Kerkyra game, and then had to go take care of some business. I came back home, switch on ERT-Sat and there it is , the game I was dying to see live. Unfortunate;y I only got to see the last 10 minutes of it. That got me pissed, specially PAOK playing a great game and winning.

frappe27, thanks for the info on the PAOK-OSFP game.

Lol!!! Trellenomai na akouo ton Ziaka na vrizei! He is soooooooo cute! Den mas exei sinithisei se tetoia!

Exei dikio pantos na thelei na parakolouthisei tin omada tou live. Gia alli mia fora apodixane to poso epaggelmaties DEN einai.

Ziaka is absolutely right to be frustrated. ERT-Sat really pisses me off by not having a consistent online program guide. I also missed the AEK game on Saturday because I was on the road. I would have recorded it if I had known.

I got lucky to watch Aris-Paok just because I happened to be at home watching TV at that time...

I suggest that we ALL spend 5 minutes today and email ERT-SAT asking them to post their football schedule online. The more emails they get the better the chances of them doing something next time. I know they only show the games in N.America and Australia, so they could just make a separate section for that.

Their email address is ertsat@ert.gr

Hey frappe, I hope that this is a sign that ERT-Sat might be carrying the game.

BTW, ERT-Sat did not carry any PAOK home games this season. It was an Aris home game they carried last week.

Archived