Phantis Forums

pao-kerkira

slick13

he is a young player..he will learn how to control his temper...dont rip on him too hard for it, he has done alot for pao in the short time hes been here...he is young and should recieve some discpline...he is a big asset to the team...anyway..here are the players available

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who said it wasn't good to have a player with a bit of a controlled temper??? look at what keane does for man united or viera for arsenal. alright he should try not to be sent off. but if we can keep him, and not sell him obviously (which is a huge ask, but please make us proud chairman) he is the exact player who can drive the side to glory. Zagorakis did it for greece, and he got man of the tournament for it.

Two rivaldo's not....... Not even close............He is more like a Burachaga... Actually what am i saying Burachaga could score..............

who the f*ck is that B guy Eki has scored many of times

Yes his a loose cannon but he is also young once management fine him for his silly behaviour he will learn ;)

lets bag out Bidis, i heard he played quite s%$#! the last game :whistle:

i mean since u like to bag out gonzo for ever s%$#! game he plays(handfull) and then u shut ur trap when he does something good(3xhandfull), i see it as fair dnt u?

by the way Bidis why dnt u ask the question u always ask after a game to papou, "hey papou get ur eyes checked he was the sickest player ever in the world" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He sucked the last game (against Aigaleo) so y dnt u chew him out for it since u do everyone else, or doesnt that apply to cyps??? ;)

Bidis its a bit harsh bagging out eki,afterall eki pretty much won us the 1st rosenburg game after a pitifull performance,he also kept us in the 2-2 game with arsenal. HE was given a role of defensive midfielder as well as being the organoti in seville and was probably the best player on the field prior to his dismisal.

All these clowns bagging malezani and gonzalez need to splash a bucket of ice water on the kefalia. Smell the salts gmto. One minute uz are praising the next uz are cursing them,,,make up ur minds guys

Pao thriskia thira 13

Then tha mporousa na symfwnhsw kalytera.

Sigoura o anthrwpos kati exei sto DNA tou

pou metaferei BLACKOUT...kai LOCKOUT...

Ektos apo ola auta...

thymaste perysi me ton PAOK mesa sthn Toumpa,

otan ton ebgale o Soum sta mesa tou deuterou

hmixronou giati den eixe akoumphsei thn mpalla?..

...kai bghke exw kai ktypage pinakides kai pagkous;...

RE, XEREI POU BRISKETAI;;;

Edw einai balkania...den einai paixe gelase...

gia na doume-gia na doume...

An exoun mialo sthn Paiania,

as tou bgaloune ena ap'eythias eisitirio

gia Bouenos Ayres - na teleiwnoume...

Ayth h Nootropia na paroume HGETH...

na mas swsei...einai TERMA...

H omada creiazetai polla ergaleia

pou na akolouthoun systhma kai na einai sta

alfa kai sta bhta shmeia otan to zhtaei o proponhths kai

to systhma tou...

ston kathe hgeth kai benteta o antipalos proponhths

tha balei mia Bentouza kai tha roufaei ton opoio

Gonzalez kai ta Gkonzalakia tou....

XYPNHSTE RE STHN PAIANIA--

kai KATALABETE TO:

Paiktes - Ergaleia thelei o Kalos o proponhths

oi opoioi na einai parwn kai ta panta plhrwn--

O kyrios EKI oute parwn einai-

as einai kala oi kartes kai oi apoboles kai h dysfimisi

tou syllogou mas kai tou Ellhnikou podosfairou pou ton

kratei kai ton trefei...

oute plhrwn--

dioti dystyxws den paizei mpalla pleon...edw kai kairo...

oute aomatoi eimaste, oute malakes...

Gia na mathoume...

pws kai ton afhsane na fygei ta perasmena Xristougenna

apo ekei pou hrthe;

Poios eitane o bios tou ekei;

Auta ta tou biou ta biomena then ta kytane sthn PAIANIA;

H etsi xafnika o Eki apo Arnaki eide thn AKROPOLH kai egine THIRIO...;

Ton kosmo douleuoune sthn PAIANIA--kai meta lene giati

den gemizei to ghpedo...

PAOFOREVER :gr:

Two rivaldo's not....... Not even close............He is more like a Burachaga... Actually what am i saying Burachaga could score..............

Yes his a loose cannon but he is also young once management fine him for his silly behaviour he will learn ;)

i mean since u like to bag out gonzo for ever s%$#! game he plays(handfull) and then u shut ur trap when he does something good(3xhandfull), i see it as fair dnt u?

by the way Bidis why dnt u ask the question u always ask after a game to papou, "hey papou get ur eyes checked he was the sickest player ever in the world" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He sucked the last game (against Aigaleo) so y dnt u chew him out for it since u do everyone else, or doesnt that apply to cyps??? ;)

Are you normal Bides has one bad game for Pao he is six assists so far and his timely running for the team is no good... YOu must be on crack.. WHO the f!!!@ are you to talk football.. I get it your PAPPOU's bitch katalava!!!! You havent been watching the games where Bides was one of the best players on the pitch you remember a game where he was not on his best.. BUt if you read sportime they still said he was the only one running on the pitch...And Hollywood you tell me how u actually watched the game id be very interested to know...MISSES Pappou lover...

Are you normal Bides has one bad game for Pao he is six assists so far and his timely running for the team is no good... YOu must be on crack.. WHO the f!!!@ are you to talk football.. I get it your PAPPOU's bitch katalava!!!! You havent been watching the games where Bides was one of the best players on the pitch you remember a game where he was not on his best.. BUt if you read sportime they still said he was the only one running on the pitch...And Hollywood you tell me how u actually watched the game id be very interested to know...MISSES Pappou lover...
i agree not be harsh on bidi --- but where did you get six assists from? he has four- 2 vs OFI, 1 vs Ionikos, 1 vs Ksanthi......

Guys stop bitching around amongst each over players. you guys sound like you are from different teams. Lets not fall to the level of gauvrakia...........

I know its disappointing getting knocked out of Uefa cup. We are at a rebuilding stage. This coach will restructure this squad and hopefully promote youngsters and get rid of the savoura from club. We need one good midfielder and stopper in the team.

Eki fuked up against seville and he knows that. South American players are hot tempered and dosen't take them much to lose control. Maybe he was sinlged out by spannish during the game. But he is a professional and he should know better.

Our team needs support with this new coach and dosen't need this negative feedback by us. We must be united because we are brothers, not sisters like gauvroi kotes.....................

Eremiste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then tha mporousa na symfwnhsw kalytera.

Sigoura o anthrwpos kati exei sto DNA tou

pou metaferei BLACKOUT...kai LOCKOUT...

Ektos apo ola auta...

thymaste perysi me ton PAOK mesa sthn Toumpa,

otan ton ebgale o Soum sta mesa tou deuterou

hmixronou giati den eixe akoumphsei thn mpalla?..

...kai bghke exw kai ktypage pinakides kai pagkous;...

RE, XEREI POU BRISKETAI;;;

Edw einai balkania...den einai paixe gelase...

gia na doume-gia na doume...

An exoun mialo sthn Paiania,

as tou bgaloune ena ap'eythias eisitirio

gia Bouenos Ayres - na teleiwnoume...

Ayth h Nootropia na paroume HGETH...

na mas swsei...einai TERMA...

H omada creiazetai polla ergaleia

pou na akolouthoun systhma kai na einai sta

alfa kai sta bhta shmeia otan to zhtaei o proponhths kai

to systhma tou...

ston kathe hgeth kai benteta o antipalos proponhths

tha balei mia Bentouza kai tha roufaei ton opoio

Gonzalez kai ta Gkonzalakia tou....

XYPNHSTE RE STHN PAIANIA--

kai KATALABETE TO:

Paiktes - Ergaleia thelei o Kalos o proponhths

oi opoioi na einai parwn kai ta panta plhrwn--

O kyrios EKI oute parwn einai-

as einai kala oi kartes kai oi apoboles kai h dysfimisi

tou syllogou mas kai tou Ellhnikou podosfairou pou ton

kratei kai ton trefei...

oute plhrwn--

dioti dystyxws den paizei mpalla pleon...edw kai kairo...

oute aomatoi eimaste, oute malakes...

Gia na mathoume...

pws kai ton afhsane na fygei ta perasmena Xristougenna

apo ekei pou hrthe;

Poios eitane o bios tou ekei;

Auta ta tou biou ta biomena then ta kytane sthn PAIANIA;

H etsi xafnika o Eki apo Arnaki eide thn AKROPOLH kai egine THIRIO...;

Ton kosmo douleuoune sthn PAIANIA--kai meta lene giati

den gemizei to ghpedo...

PAOFOREVER 

Exeis apolitos dikaia kai symfono mazi sou.

To provlima me ton Eki einai oti den ftaei o idios. Auton ton paikth agorasame auta ta lefta dosame kai auta pirame.

Emeis ftaime pou ton vgalame THEO kai HGETI kai ARXIGOS kai tin m*****a pou eipe o karagiozis 2*Rivaldo

Den einai o Eki 2*Rivaldo. Einai paikaras nai, xerei apo mpala mporei na balei mia wraia pasa, na skorare, alla einai kai strigmenos anthropws

And dont give me the crap he was in a defensive midfielder role bc he wasnt, thats Basinas role. The guy was playing the role of an organoti, its just that with the defensive tactics and we were defending deep, Gonzalez had to drop a few metres back than usual to help out. But in the 73rd and with a yellow already he makes a stupid foul - and he was walking before the ref gave him a red, he knew.

I really couldnt careless if all of you say in here im harsh on him and i blame and that one week i praise him and the other i critcise him - to be honest i never have praised him!

That would have to be one of the worst halves of football I have ever seen.

In simple words:

-no communication between players, players often going for the same ball, Morris and Galinovic in a bad mix up almost cost us a goal, at one stage I saw three players chasing same player

-passing and general level of skill (first touch, CROSSING) was very poor

-I am left with one of lifes most difficult question: WHO IS WORSE KONSTANTINIDIS OR SKACEL? Skacel - this guy is so crap, I actually prefer the LAMOIO over him

- ROubakis is testing my patience, this guy is taking one too many touches on the ball, seems very relaxed when closed down, loses the ball very often

-I think that even though we are playing the bottom team the line up especially midfield is very different that there is no one linking up well with anyone, Maric is crap and not doing well, I think Sapanis is doing well considering he hasnt played much, a lil rusty very very nice shot hit the crossbar, Bidis is trying and Skacel is pathetic

-Skacel is not linking up with Roubakis, even LAMOIO linked up with Munch well on the left side but thats wat you get when u play together like that for a while

- And even though were playing reallu s%$#! Kerkyra are evne worse

-Back to 2nd half! :whistle:

guys, i hear that the players are arguing on the pitch... and the team is anxious... good for Mihali--once more he saved us!

I understand that some players are tired... but there are many who are fresh....

Goumas is out for the game against Panionios (card)

As for Melitzana, it's too early... He's got to try all players and different systems to see what/who fits where. He'll make mistakes for sure but we'll see what happens next.... it'll take a couple months...

The game was very poor...Mr Mihalis came thru again.. He was running all over the pitch thats what we need for all our players..... Skasel, roubakis, Bides had very poor games... Gkekas cracked under the pressure he has to finish his chances..

We got very lucky to get the win today we could not finish.. Nice pass from Gkekas on the goal.... goumas should have gotten a red card for pushing the ref... We have to smarten up and step it up a notch if we want to challange for the league.....

Wooter came on and did pretty good I was impressed with him hopefully he can help... Doesnt Olisadebe look 10 pounds over weight!!!!!

That Maric was poor as well........

we were playing an unfamiliar lineup because some of our starterts have been playing through injuries and need alitle rest and suspensions...i think malezani is doing the right thing..against kerkyra, our bench players should be good enough to defeat them...granted it was a bit of a close game, the second looked alot better for pao..alot more attacking and more pressuring in offense...michali saved us ANOTHER 3 points today..gkekas did well but he has to realize he isnt playing for a small club anymore..he cant crack which he did alittle today..overall a solid match...malezani obviously wanted to win because of the neetrance of wooter and olisadebe...our previous coaches would have never done this...after we scored, he did the right thing by entereing kotsios to kill the game,.this is the italian mentality...they dont always play the prettiest ball, but they get the results, and that what matters and thats what happend today...the scrappy games are the toughest to win and we did today...the absence of eki,basinas, andric and munch were seen today...they are very important to our play..maric didnt do well but we didnt have mucj option to not play him...andric and basinas need alittle rest...its great to see sapanis playing again..he definityl deserves it, but i cant wait till he gets moved to that left flank becauae skacel is useless... i rather see svouras in there...bidis didnt do so well but the whole team seemed to lack the click they needed...a good result...

Most of u have it pretty spot on - it wasn't a good display and we did

enough to get the win.

Skacel, Roubakis & Maric should never wear the PAO shirt again.

Many may say that Roubakis hasn't been given enough chances

but I've seen enough of him. Anyone with a soccer 'eye' can pick

a good player from an average one and since we have a top player in Munch

covering that side then Roubaki is at least a couple levels down from him.

Gekas had a very average game - not one to remember.

He lost the ball in crucial moments in the penalty area which was very uncharacteristic.

Saying that, the one thing I'm liking about his play is his positioning

as he has a good understanding of where the ball's going to go and

he gets himself into good scoring positions.

Bravo Mixalaki pou mas esoses kai pali.

Mipos tha ginei autos o Olisadebe tou persinou ??

O Mazelani ebale ta xamena kormia:

Roumbaki-Skatsel-Marits...

gia na dei autos kai o kosmos ti p____s einai...

opoios tous efere sthn omada...o theos ki'h psixh tou...

Skazni-Zaets... enthade koitai o Kosmas...

An enas apo autous epistrepsei meta to kalokairi...

to ghpedo prepei na gemizei me giaourtia...

Skatsel-pouladoros

Roumbakhs-paraplhgikos

Marits-planodios

Ta tria p.......a s'ena phgadi kai me treis kotrones...

As einai kala o Proedros...

Oso gia ton Oli...aplws exei pathei PSYXIKO kai trwei gia na xexasei...

O Gkekas, nai men brisketai mesa stis faseis kai einai

grhgoros, dynatos alla genika AGARMPOS...tou leipei h texnikh...kai kapoio problhma exei SIGOURA sto perpathma tou giati exei problhma

na elegxei thn issoropia tou-mporei nanai kai neuropathitiko...

thelei para poly douleia o gkekas akomh...gia na damash dynamh,

wste n'akouei h texnikh...

O PAP einai h kalyterh lysh, alla einai kourasmenos apo to kalokairi...

ton kapsane oi proetoimasies gia tis dyo ethnikes mas...

O Bouter ama exei panta tetoia emfanish thanai kefalaio gia thn omada.

O bidis...peftei poly kai auto den m'aresei...sto kleisto markarisma

den antexei...

Sta korner prepei n'arxisoume na kanoume kompines san omada

me set plays kai pasoules giati na stelnoume thn mpalla sto theo...

amartia megalh... Opws lene oi Eglezoi...korner-miso gkol...

O gkoumas oxi kokkinh eprepena parei alla o PROEDROS na tou balei kai prostimo gia tetoia symperifora...ARXHGOS ths omadas na

symperiferetai etsi... ti eftaige o diaithths...MPRABO tou diaithth pou edwse mono kitrinh-katalbe oti einai psyxika kourasmenos,

alla kai LATHOS tou pou den tou edwse kokkinh gia paradeigmatismo...

Poly kakos o Gkoumas s'ekeinh th stigmh-twra ti kanoume me

ton Paniwnio? O Xeriksen tha pexei sigoura, alla tha eimaste

akefaloi sthn amyna... o Gkalinobits prepei na paixei kai CENTER mpak.

PAOFOREVER :gr:

Archived