Phantis Forums

pao-kerkira

slick13

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way tickets for this game are out on sale today.

The prices are:

Gate 1,12,5,6,8,7 : 15 euros

Gate 10: 30 euros

Gate 3B: 40 euros...

Lets see what excuse we are going to have this time if we don't fill up our 13.000 stadium.... ;)

Probably we will say that Kerkyra is not a hard opponent so there is no need going.... ;)

Anyway I see a 3-0!!!! :tup:

P.S. I will be at gate 8 or gate 3B (have a coffee at Tryfilara cafe!!!).....

The prices are:

Lets see what excuse we are going to have this time if we don't fill up our 13.000 stadium.... ;)

Probably we will say that Kerkyra is not a hard opponent so there is no need going.... ;)

Are tickets sold on the day to non members ? I've e-mailed the club using the website, but they haven't responded. I'm visting Greece for the first time and would like to attend this game.

Also, does anyone know whether it's possible to get from Apollon's Rizoupli Stadium to the Leoforos in around 30-minutes, as i understand they kick-off at 2.45, and Panathinaikos at 5.00pm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Mark,

In reference to your question, yes you can purchase tickets from 11am until 2pm on matchday on Sunday, at gates 4 and 11(Ticket club office).

Posted Image

Other hours are from Wednesday till Saturday 11am-7pm

You must provide a valid ID when purchasing the tickets. A passport would be good to take with you.

As for your other question. One of the Athens boys could help with that.

You can contact the Ticket Club on 210 8094111 or via e-mail at [email protected].

Sorry but the site doesnt have info in english yet.

www.ticketclub.gr

The prices are:

Are tickets sold on the day to non members ? I've e-mailed the club using the website, but they haven't responded. I'm visting Greece for the first time and would like to attend this game.

Also, does anyone know whether it's possible to get from Apollon's Rizoupli Stadium to the Leoforos in around 30-minutes, as i understand they kick-off at 2.45, and Panathinaikos at 5.00pm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

of what i have heard u must be a member now to buy ticket regardless of what gate.

tickets are no longer sold right before matches..... i dont know to be honest if u can become a member- they require id but i dont know if they will accept non greek citizens as members- this is a big problem for me too....pappou, if you know please say something....

as for getting from rizoupoli to Leoforos in 30 mins....i really suggest leaving earlier- its about 11-13 stops and sometimes can be a lot slower than you would think.....also it takes about 10-15 minutes to get into the stadium usuall, and thats at the last minute of course...you will most likely miss the kickoff. if youre going to watch Apollon and thats when the game gets out- they suck again this year so theyll probably have lost already so leave early.. They are playing the top team in that division Akratitos so yes you will definilty not miss anything by leaving early to see a real team play...... :tup: leave about at least an hour in advance and get some drinks and some souvlakia if u have enough time even then...

OK Mark and guys, just sorted everything out...

1. Tickets are NOT SOLD to NON Members!!!

2. A non-Greek citizen CAN become a member by completing the registration form on www.ticketclub.gr and by scanning his passport and sending a PDF file to ticketclub. Then he becomes a member and can purchase tickets streight away... This is free of charge.

3. At the day of the match tickets WILL be sold outside gate 4 (ticket club branch) but ONLY to members. They are not sure if people can become members on the same day, but I am pretty sure that if you go there with your passport you can register and get tickets at the same time... However you have to go earlier than 4p.m. in order to avoid queues and confusion....

Any further enquiries call +30 2108094111.

OK Mark and guys, just sorted everything out...

1. Tickets are NOT SOLD to NON Members!!!

2. A non-Greek citizen CAN become a member by completing the registration form on www.ticketclub.gr and by scanning his passport and sending a PDF file to ticketclub. Then he becomes a member and can purchase tickets streight away... This is free of charge.

3. At the day of the match tickets WILL be sold outside gate 4 (ticket club branch) but ONLY to members. They are not sure if people can become members on the same day, but I am pretty sure that if you go there with your passport you can register and get tickets at the same time... However you have to go earlier than 4p.m. in order to avoid queues and confusion....

Any further enquiries call +30 2108094111.

So what your saying Pappou is that Mark won't need to provide a DNA sample nor get a cativy search before entering the gates?

Thanks for your help.

I've sent an e-mail to ticketclub.gr to try and get this clarified. I cannot believe it's so difficult to get a ticket for the game. Is this why the crowds have been quite poor in recent times for league games because of all the hassle ?

As a last resort, is there a section set aside for visiting fans, or is that not a good idea ?

First of all we are not down and out,,,and let me remind u,,,ur omadara lost to a xesmeno 10 man ergoteli side,,,i wouldnt be talking too much loooooool

as vlepis ta dika sas xalia kai afise mas isixa gia ligo lol

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

this guy really laughs alot over nothing

for this game I swear, I honestly cant see kerkya winning by 2 goals or more like last time :rolleyes:.......should be a tough game I say 1-1

Guest Protathlitis

lol one of those two sensational results was against OFI wasnt it so that doesent count ;)

your right Kerkyra is last in the league. Thats why I said that I really couldent see them beating you gays by 2 more goals again :LOL:

Bides will score his first for the greens.. He was sadly missed in Seville......I think Pap and Gkekes should start with Konstantinou in all out attack.. We need goals and we need confidence.........5 - 2 final... Konstantinou and Pap with two goals each and Bides adding the single.............

Gonzalez you facked us one more time with your temper.. I dont care how hard he was working on the pitch.. This guy is a loose canon and he is no good for the team... He is on a three game suspension... He will miss out the first game in next years competition.. Hopefully by then we wont need him..........

Two rivaldo's not....... Not even close............He is more like a Burachaga... Actually what am i saying Burachaga could score..............

Two rivaldo's not....... Not even close............He is more like a Burachaga... Actually what am i saying Burachaga could score..............

who the f*ck is that B guy Eki has scored many of times

Yes his a loose cannon but he is also young once management fine him for his silly behaviour he will learn ;)

Why should they have to fine him... The guy has temper is he five years old and does not know better....He cost his team in Europe and the league.. HE is FUC@@@@ suspended.. This is reality he is NO GOOD FOR HE FUC@@@@ team he is useless.... Mark my words he will be gone sooner then later!!!!

Archived